Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
I am dying laughing at Matsing's self-pagoning; Russel losing his mind, smashing pots, talking to "god," calling Jeff "lord." He's been toxic since day one and they still kept him following three votes. This is a riot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Lone Goat posted:

It was really funny this week when people were all :byodood: I'M LOYAL TO MY TRIBE :byodame: referring to the one they spent 6 days in, and not the one they spent 9 days in after that.
Angela sucks but i guess these specific people didn't betray Angela AND original naviti will clearly have the numbers in future swaps and at merge so maybe not the most opportune time to vote against them. Her best hope is Chris gets voted out soon so she can just sit there safe and anonymous at the bottom of the majority alliance totem pole until the moment to do some moves presents itself. I doubt she was considering that stuff though and she seems like shes just a dumb rigid person that drank KellyN's kool aid

clown shoes posted:

OK I made a thing...

Nice

Fast Luck fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Apr 2, 2018

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Good season. Dawson kissing Jeff was a great moment. He seemed to not mind.

Here she is singing "Baby Got Back."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST3ggnTbNbk

edit: Moving on to Samoa (19)

clown shoes fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Apr 3, 2018

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Fast Luck posted:

Angela sucks but i guess these specific people didn't betray Angela AND original naviti will clearly have the numbers in future swaps and at merge so maybe not the most opportune time to vote against them. Her best hope is Chris gets voted out soon so she can just sit there safe and anonymous at the bottom of the majority alliance totem pole until the moment to do some moves presents itself. I doubt she was considering that stuff though and she seems like shes just a dumb rigid person that drank KellyN's kool aid

Yeah James got really unlucky that the other Naviti on this tribe weren't the ones that tried to double cross Angela.

Did we ever see what side of the Chris/Dom divide Kellyn and Desiree were on? If it was shown at all it would have been in ep 1 and I didn't know the players well enough at the time to remember.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I wanna say it was Chris, Angela, Chelsea, and Sebastian which is why the latter two were kind of on the outs with Bradley, Kellyn, and Desiree after the swap. But I might be totally make that up. And I don't remember any of those three being especially close to Domenick.

Either way I don't think it makes a huge difference since that seemed like a very early "cool kids" social breakdown and not any real bonds or relationships.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

STAC Goat posted:

I wanna say it was Chris, Angela, Chelsea, and Sebastian which is why the latter two were kind of on the outs with Bradley, Kellyn, and Desiree after the swap. But I might be totally make that up. And I don't remember any of those three being especially close to Domenick.

Either way I don't think it makes a huge difference since that seemed like a very early "cool kids" social breakdown and not any real bonds or relationships.

They also never had to go to tribal, so we missed any voting drama and the vast majority of any politicking they did. Hopefully that stuff will surface when Navitis finally have to give exit interviews.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, they were just an untested mass so we all really knew was "Chris and Domenick hate each other", "Sebastian seems to like Chris", and "Wendall seems to like Dom."

We didn't even know what a massive douche Bradley was.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
How many confessionals has Domenick had that don't involve Chris? It's like watching a kid on the playground say they hate their childhood crush.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

ApplesandOranges posted:

How many confessionals has Domenick had that don't involve Chris? It's like watching a kid on the playground say they hate their childhood crush.

what should he have talked about instead

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Weird question here, but does anyone else watch this on the CBS app and have audio mix issues? When I watch it on my laptop or on my PS4, it gives the same problems where the talking is very very quiet but the music is VERY VERY loud. I have to jack up the volume to hear what anyone says, but that leads to every music cue or sting to be piercingly loud, so I usually just end up having to closed caption the whole thing.

Haven't been able to find any options to adjust, but it feels like an issue with their lovely streaming service since it's happening across multiple devices.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

I've been having similar issues with the CBS Apple TV app. It's definitely buggy.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Rob C said both tribes should just automatically go to Tribal in e1 to force some lines and let people know where they stand and I thought that was a pretty solid idea.

SweetJahasus posted:

Weird question here, but does anyone else watch this on the CBS app and have audio mix issues? When I watch it on my laptop or on my PS4, it gives the same problems where the talking is very very quiet but the music is VERY VERY loud. I have to jack up the volume to hear what anyone says, but that leads to every music cue or sting to be piercingly loud, so I usually just end up having to closed caption the whole thing.

Haven't been able to find any options to adjust, but it feels like an issue with their lovely streaming service since it's happening across multiple devices.
Yep

I feel like previously I was able to mirror my phone on the Apple TV bullshit and it sounded okay... Now the mixing is way off so I can't.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Fast Luck posted:

Rob C said both tribes should just automatically go to Tribal in e1 to force some lines and let people know where they stand and I thought that was a pretty solid idea.

Yep

I feel like previously I was able to mirror my phone on the Apple TV bullshit and it sounded okay... Now the mixing is way off so I can't.

Super glad the service that I pay for, that still shows commercials, is a dogshit product that literal children could make something superior to.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

An opening challenge like the Heroes V Villains rope untangling one where both tribes went to tribal (terrible description I know) would be pretty cool. Double boot premiere episodes have become the norm recently so this could work.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Fast Luck posted:

Yep

Man, that would be a great opening twist - only a reward challenge, no immunity challenge, and both tribes have to vote someone out. Winning tribe gets to sit in on the losing tribe's TC while eating food, which is what they did in at least one double tribal seasons ago.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Here's some dumb stuff I want to see that I haven't thought through very well:

TC where instead of voting someone off the show, you vote them into the other tribe

Same but creating a new loser bracket tribe

Some sort of asymmetrical challenges for smaller tribes like would be created in the idea above, or in the Stephanie is Alone scenario

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
FUCKIN STICK slowly gaining power :laffo:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Bloop posted:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also

STOP. LETTING. PEOPLE. SEARCH. ALONE.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
My stream was misbehaving. What did I miss before the reward challenge?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Propaganda Machine posted:

The Bloop posted:

18yo gets 10yo Immunity Idol

IcePhoenix posted:

Also

STOP. LETTING. PEOPLE. SEARCH. ALONE.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Malolo is such poo poo. And praise the stick!

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Yeah same but instead of a fussy stream, I was having a nap.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Oh man Donathan being the one to ice Bradley would be pretty great

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Should have made the stick a fake immunity idol to be given to any other survivor.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Survivor 36 - Ghost Island: RISK IT FOR THE BISCUIT

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I still love that moment of 'It's just a loving stick'

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I don't know why, but I'm finding Kellyn more and more irritating every week.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Mission Failed you stupid dickhead

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I don't know why, but I'm finding Kellyn more and more irritating every week.

I'll take ten of her over one half a Bradley stupid dickhead

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I love that they aren't even trying to hide poo poo anymore.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Bradley is an asshat but he's an entertaining asshat.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
3 idols this episode. Can't wait for all the histrionics itt

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hahahahahaha, the Erik Idol necklace move.

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

At least Wendell picked a perfect time to go searching. Very savvy, high Survivor IQ.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hmm, what if they did a season where the hidden immunity idols were just gigantic as gently caress and impossible to hide?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

At least Wendell picked a perfect time to go searching. Very savvy, high Survivor IQ.

I like Wendell and I loved that clip of James laughing

James of all people clowning on your dumb move is hilarious, plus he's just great anyway

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

The Bloop posted:

3 idols this episode. Can't wait for all the histrionics itt

Three?

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
Yeah, it kind of sucks that Wendell has to bury that thing to hide it, but at least he's not being a dummy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hmm, what if they did a season where the hidden immunity idols were just gigantic as gently caress and impossible to hide?

lmao this two ton stone circle is the hidden immunity idol. Carve your name on it with the supplied chisel.

• Locked thread