Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Sorry to vent friends. Line today was the worst I've ever seen around lunchtime, with at least 5+ carts in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
My Costco always has an infestation of old people who like to stand in the way at all times.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
I had to let my membership lapse. I'm on a pretty strict diet and I can't justify just getting veggies on the cheap for right now. I have to walk the earth lost for a bit and find my way back. Goodbye for now my brothers.

PBUC :(

Edit: I'll for sure renew next spring when I need new glasses though.

Croatoan fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 3, 2018

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My next trip, I shall buy two dogs, and then sacrifice the other for the loss of a disciple.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

God drat all you dog swilling kraut-eyed fanatic cult bastards, order the freakin salad or that parfait for once

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Nah I'm putting my kid in the cart and taking it to the food line before going into the store. The lines on the floor are wide enough for carts. You're not losing a place in line because of a cart.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

The chicken salad is crazy legit. Impossible to eat all the lettuce because it's enormous, but great.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

FogHelmut posted:

Nah I'm putting my kid in the cart and taking it to the food line before going into the store. The lines on the floor are wide enough for carts. You're not losing a place in line because of a cart.

Journal Entry, April 3, 2018:

A fascinating insight into the motivations and rationalizations of someone who brings their cart into the food court line. We are only scratching the surface of understanding these majestic creatures.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Black August posted:

God drat all you dog swilling kraut-eyed fanatic cult bastards, order the freakin salad or that parfait for once

Although I really like the salad, and it's a good deal, I highly suspect that the Caesar dressing it comes with makes it that much healthier than the dawg or slice.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'ma complain here;

I've been picking up this same script from Costco for like 2 years now like clockwork and at least half the time "sorry we dont have enough we'll have to give you a partial and then come back tomorrow."

Dudes who is doing your inventory? Wtf?

I'm switching everything to rite aid because even though it is a bit more expensive they filled it fully in 20 mins with no problems last time I tested them on a whim (couple weeks ago) and I'm a bit sick of sitting here in the Costco parking lot waiting for a half hour for a partial, hours after the doctor sent the approval in.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Suck my 1/4 pound plus

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

FogHelmut posted:

Suck my 1/4 pound plus

My 'Co doesn't even have lines on the floor at the food court, such is the freedom we enjoy. The line goes wherever it pleases, like a happy snake.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
A cart isn't going to place an order so I don't see the issue?

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Sometimes I wonder how I always spend $300+, and then I look in my cart.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

binge crotching posted:

Kudos on the baller cart. That's the cart of a solid individual.

KakerMix posted:

A cart isn't going to place an order so I don't see the issue?

It's just stupid and unnecessary in a really basic way that shows poor taste, like putting ketchup on a hot dog as an adult, to name another similar example.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Taima posted:

Kudos on the baller cart. That's the cart of a solid individual.

It's just stupid and unnecessary in a really basic way that shows poor taste, like putting ketchup on a hot dog as an adult, to name another similar example.

Mods change this dude's name to
Hot Dog Judgmental

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

binge crotching posted:

Meat, booze and jelly beans.

Enjoy not making GBS threads ever again.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

KakerMix posted:

Hot Dog Judgmental

Dude has strong opinions about "the right way" to put a quarter pound sausage in your mouth.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

KakerMix posted:

Hot Dog Judgmental

Fine whatever why would I care what my name is on a forum, enjoy your ketchup, I've had this name for like 12 loving years anyways

J/K I am having a great day and hope you all are too EVEN if you take a cart into the food court line or eat ketchup on your sausage, I still think you're ok, I guess, or at least will pretend so for now, given my positive mood.

naem
May 29, 2011

Ketchup is good, hot dogs are good, but both have a sweet flavor, which is why I personally prefer the sour tang of mustard and kraut and/or onions personally ALSO I have a nine inch long penis

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

binge crotching posted:

#blessed

beans and booze

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

Taima posted:

Fine whatever why would I care what my name is on a forum, enjoy your ketchup, I've had this name for like 12 loving years anyways

J/K I am having a great day and hope you all are too EVEN if you take a cart into the food court line or eat ketchup on your sausage, I still think you're ok, I guess, or at least will pretend so for now, given my positive mood.

I get how the cart thing is annoying even if at mine (and that other person who posted the pic) Costco specifically built the court for cart lines. The sample cluster gently caress is way worse.

The ketchup thing is near and dear to me because a friend of mine once dated a dude who got all huffy when someone asked for ketchup when we were out getting dinner at a Red Robin-esque place. He said "Ketchup is for children" and everyone laughed, but he didn't and was actually super serious. So the rest of us laughed even harder and the dude got so mad so we laughed even harder and he ended up leaving the table and going outside. just loving lmao on thinking about it again.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moridin920 posted:

I'ma complain here;

I've been picking up this same script from Costco for like 2 years now like clockwork and at least half the time "sorry we dont have enough we'll have to give you a partial and then come back tomorrow."

Dudes who is doing your inventory? Wtf?

I'm switching everything to rite aid because even though it is a bit more expensive they filled it fully in 20 mins with no problems last time I tested them on a whim (couple weeks ago) and I'm a bit sick of sitting here in the Costco parking lot waiting for a half hour for a partial, hours after the doctor sent the approval in.

What is the prescription? It might be one of the drugs that has chronic national shortages

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

KakerMix posted:

I get how the cart thing is annoying even if at mine (and that other person who posted the pic) Costco specifically built the court for cart lines. The sample cluster gently caress is way worse.

The ketchup thing is near and dear to me because a friend of mine once dated a dude who got all huffy when someone asked for ketchup when we were out getting dinner at a Red Robin-esque place. He said "Ketchup is for children" and everyone laughed, but he didn't and was actually super serious. So the rest of us laughed even harder and the dude got so mad so we laughed even harder and he ended up leaving the table and going outside. just loving lmao on thinking about it again.

Haha fair enough, good post friend. I should take a moment to say that ketchup on a burger is totally fine, as well.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

KakerMix posted:

He was probably from Chicago orr maybe Philadelphia

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I think Jim would have wanted those who like ketchup to utilize and those who don’t to leave it be. PBUC as we come together friends :cheers:

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
The only person I will not acknowledge as a true follower are those who do not return their carts to the corrals in the parking lot. Even people eating samples mid-aisle I will begrudgingly accept. But not that. You take the sacrament, you enjoy the good deals, and then you can't walk 20 feet to put the cart in the corral? A shameful act. :colbert:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I will put stray carts in the corral. I am a shepard.

Bucnasti
Aug 14, 2012

I'll Fetch My Sarcasm Robes

Mo_Steel posted:

The only person I will not acknowledge as a true follower are those who do not return their carts to the corrals in the parking lot. Even people eating samples mid-aisle I will begrudgingly accept. But not that. You take the sacrament, you enjoy the good deals, and then you can't walk 20 feet to put the cart in the corral? A shameful act. :colbert:

As my father, a 35 year veteran grocery clerk always said, "there are two type of people in this world, those that return their cart after shopping, And those that will die and burn in hell."

Also if ketchup wasn't meant for dogs, then why would the church provide it for us in a convenient pump?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Chinatown posted:

I will put stray carts in the corral. I am a shepard.

:same:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

binge crotching posted:

reagan snacks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What is the prescription? It might be one of the drugs that has chronic national shortages

Zofran

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I just found out that Kirkland golf balls are available on Costco.com right now. They have two different kinds, limit 2 per membership. They'll probably sell out quickly but I ordered myself 2 of each one.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Black August posted:

get behind me, satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHRNzj_G7Us

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
Costco is the poo poo when you just bought a neglected house.

Bought a cool fan for my living room and lots of lanterns for the outside, pbuc

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Jingleheimer posted:

I just found out that Kirkland golf balls are available on Costco.com right now.
Theyve been embroiled in some kind of corporate espionage suit over their balls, get them while theyre out!

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Heinz is bad, there are good ketchups out there that don't taste like candy. But if you can't enjoy the flavor of food without hiding it with ketchup, you are a child.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Ketchup sucks

Heinz 57 is good

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
I don't care what other people eat, kiss, wear or screw so I don't have strong opinions on condiments either and I think this is a pretty reasonable opinion template to work with. If I did boy would I be exhausted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

KakerMix posted:

I don't care what other people eat, kiss, wear or screw so I don't have strong opinions on condiments either and I think this is a pretty reasonable opinion template to work with. If I did boy would I be exhausted!

ya i mean I ain't a libertarian tech bro but idgaf what u do so I guess in a libertarian