Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
On 3aw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Why is it so loving hard not to hit people? Just, don’t beat up women, don’t punch other people. gently caress’s sake.

On the flip side, even when people try to be good it often still comes across bad in footy. Saw a discussion online asking people who their favourite players were. One woman responded it was Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti because she was so proud of him and his bravery and how far he’s come (so far so good) ...for being able to find a family and make a life for himself here in Australia. When it was pointed out he was from the NT and is indigenous Australian her reply was “no but I mean in real Australia” :psyduck:

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
At least she acknowledges there are 2 australias

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
Scorigami!

https://twitter.com/AndrewGigacz/status/980719801982107648?s=19

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
1 week for a knee to the head is very lenient. Should have got at least *checks fixture* two weeks

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

Let's get a little crazy. Let's have some fun.
I only 4 (instead of 4) because I decided Hawthorn were thereabouts enough that I'd chance the loyalty tip.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

Solemn Sloth posted:

1 week for a knee to the head is very lenient. Should have got at least *checks fixture* two weeks

I think on current form you'd prefer the one week. He'll get you at least two goals in dumb 50s

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
he'll break even with jordan lewis then

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Yeah one week is pretty lucky, Sicily is going to win us a lot of games and also gently caress up often.

spamman
Jul 11, 2002

Chin up Tiger, There is always next season...

snaeksikn posted:

he'll break even with jordan lewis then

In terms of personality he is absolutely the new Jordan Lewis/Campbell Brown/Michael Osborne etc

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

spamman posted:

In terms of personality he is absolutely the new Jordan Lewis/Campbell Brown/Michael Osborne etc
Bringing Campbell Brown in to establish Gold Coasts culture ... ooh boy what a mistake. Lewis has done nothing for them yet as far as leadership goes, and the basement is pretty far down.

https://deadspin.com/5840442/a-seemingly-naked-australian-rules-football-player-got-arrested-for-roughing-up-a-thai-cop

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Sicily is thick as a loving brick.
He gets played like a fiddle by Selwood.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
He got burnt to a crisp by Jed loving Lamb last year. What was it, 6 fiftys given away?

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Quantum Shart posted:

He got burnt to a crisp by Jed loving Lamb last year. What was it, 6 fiftys given away?

are you new to the thread or another rename + new avatar at the same time? It's a statistical possibility that I'll meltdown at you at some point this year, and it is only fair that i know the history of my previous meltdowns

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

It's TG Chrono

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Demons have announced they will be phasing out pokies by the end of 2022

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

snaeksikn posted:

Holy poo poo this is unexpected and awesome

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

snaeksikn posted:

It's TG Chrono

Thank you

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
sicily is a garbage man who can't kick good

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
I love Sicily because every time I see him take a set shot at the city end I feel warm inside

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
one of the only good things to ever come from the footy subreddit was the rumour that sicily was a white supremacist

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Divorced And Curious posted:

one of the only good things to ever come from the footy subreddit was the rumour that sicily was a white supremacist

“Rumour”

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

its p easy to envision sicily, seb ross, jack frost dressed up in bomber jackets, suspenders and doc martens

or khakis, polo shirts, new balances and tiki torches, which for some reason is the new uniform

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Divorced And Curious posted:

Was it based on his stupid 'shave teh sides of my head' haircut? Coz among all his faults, this is the one that shits me the most.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

all i can think of whenever i see him is clarko yelling 'sicily! i thought i told you to shave those sideburns!' and him rocking up the next day like that, simpsons style

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

snaeksikn posted:

This is good imo

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

snaeksikn posted:

new balances

why are they literally the only company that makes shoes my feet fit in.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

snaeksikn posted:

all i can think of whenever i see him is clarko yelling 'sicily! i thought i told you to shave those sideburns!' and him rocking up the next day like that, simpsons style

Same

Divorced And Curious
Jan 23, 2009

democracy depends on sausage sizzles
the melbourne news is extremely good, glad to see more teams getting out of gambling

snaeksikn posted:

gently caress yeah

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib

strap on revenge posted:

sicily is a garbage man who can't kick good

Hey, don't compare sicily to garbage men, thats rude to garbage men.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Actually, Sicily is good

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say

realbez posted:

Actually, Sicily is good

counterpoint: nah

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

I like him but he's a bit of a hothead

Getting a week's holiday is fair though. Next time just make quacking noises at Selwood, dude.

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Apparently there’s some sporting tournament on in Queensland :confused:

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

realbez posted:

Invictus games?

The Deadly Hume
May 26, 2004

I'm going to tune just to see how daggy it is

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

realbez posted:

Wednesday night footy is a thing now?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/DanielCherny/status/981481375915130880

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
North Melbourne finally able to lure a star player to their club, cost less than they expected too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I’m pretty loving keen to read this

https://twitter.com/jcoventry/status/981475773486841856