Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

ManofManyAliases posted:

Shame you never monetized it. Could have made a few bucks by now.

He's going to !raffle it on gleam.

Only $4.50 for 10 entries.

Edit - moma please spot me my taxxe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer
Who the hell is Richard Lowtax

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Now there's a catte that has learned the hard lesson that you don't just drag the prey off the table — it'll just end up all over you and then you have to run off and hide and miss out on the opportunity to steal some more.

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Variable 5 posted:

Who the hell is Richard Lowtax

He's the guy recovering from his latest project: Spine of the Avatar.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Tank Boy Ken posted:

MoMa also has a new one.

Don't care. I see a half page full of "Jerk Detected" and it warms my heart knowing that (I'm totally getting another sixer for this, but worth it) I get to be all like...

ps: See you all in 6 hrs :grin:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Don't care. I see a half page full of "Jerk Detected" and it warms my heart knowing that (I'm totally getting another sixer for this, but worth it) I get to be all like...

Ah, yes, the Puppetmaster defense.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016
Hey guys, can we all chip in to make Derek some new memes. He seems to have worn some of the pixels off of this one from using it so much.

I happen to think he really cares no matter how much he says he doesn't. Deep down inside Derek just wants to be loved.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

DapperDon posted:

Hey guys, can we all chip in to make Derek some new memes. He seems to have worn some of the pixels off of this one from using it so much.

I happen to think he really cares no matter how much he says he doesn't. Deep down inside Derek just wants to be loved.

:laffo:

ps: Whoa! Not probated yet. SUCK IT!!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

D_Smart posted:

Give Derek 6 days, that would be really funny.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Renegret posted:

can we just permaban derek

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
Sounds like somebody is off his meds... what a sad turn of events today.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Renegret posted:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

D_Smart posted:

Suck WHAT?

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Bootcha posted:

I must have missed the Goondeyadda blog.

Which means you've done everything except send ME your Goondeyadda!

Please repost link to vid, it was :five:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Renegret posted:

Counterpoint: Remove his Ignore button and move the thread to GBS

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Variable 5 posted:

You monster

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Variable 5 posted:

change my vote to this

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

D_Smart posted:

Derek, that's not going to be a sixer. Probation math is hard, I know, so only posting some anime will save you now.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Renegret posted:

You monster

:slick:

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

:gary: :yarg:

D_Smart posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VahuChwc_O8

https://i.imgur.com/p9uIRIq.gif

intardnation fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Apr 4, 2018

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

This Catte is better with a cake than Chris Roberts is. (probably a better game designer/project manager/director too.)

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

So has anyone said what was in the latest space court papers?

Peter.Quint
Mar 16, 2018

DapperDon posted:

Or maybe just not given quite so much poo poo. I think a lot of the stuff on here written about the warlord is disproportionately rude, cruel at times as well. I don't see anyone else using their real names and putting themselves and their careers up for public judgement.

This whole thing has a more personal aspect for him than it does for a nobody on the internet like me who's just in it for the lols.

I've seen some laughable stuff already about not being "a real goon", or something, as well an attitude that you're only really cool if you mock Star Citizen and say you hate Derek Smart. Like that's something you imagine would blow the mind of an average citizen, the ultimate in untouchable. I'm a strong, independent goon, don't need no warlord.

I've read a lot of stuff and I just can't see the dislike of Derek as having anything other than some pretty shallow reasons.

Gently caress it, can't we remember happier times, like Gamescon 2017. FoIP, the cringe acting, the crash, the ramps, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIEGbOK0cAE

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

big nipples big life posted:

change my vote to this

Make it FYAD but officially I had nothing to do with it.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Peter.Quint posted:

Or maybe just not given quite so much poo poo. I think a lot of the stuff on here written about the warlord is disproportionately rude, cruel at times as well. I don't see anyone else using their real names and putting themselves and their careers up for public judgement.

This whole thing has a more personal aspect for him than it does for a nobody on the internet like me who's just in it for the lols.

I've seen some laughable stuff already about not being "a real goon", or something, as well an attitude that you're only really cool if you mock Star Citizen and say you hate Derek Smart. Like that's something you imagine would blow the mind of an average citizen, the ultimate in untouchable. I'm a strong, independent goon, don't need no warlord.

I've read a lot of stuff and I just can't see the dislike of Derek as having anything other than some pretty shallow reasons.

Gently caress it, can't we remember happier times, like Gamescon 2017. FoIP, the cringe acting, the crash, the ramps, etc.

you are like the MoMA for derek.

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Peter.Quint posted:

lol

You can cuss here, your mom won't read it

Also you can make fun of Star Citizen and realize that Derek is an irredeemable fuckwit, they're not mutually exclusive

My favorite was when we were posting about Ryan Archer's "art" and Derek got mad and threatened to not post a day every time he read Archer's name because he couldn't handle people not sucking his dick. Good thing you showed up for him!

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

Peter.Quint posted:

Maybe you missed some of my non blog posts where I have come out in defense of our Warlord for getting repeatedly poo poo on and have openly expressed my genuine like for the guy. The fact that he is emotionally stunted and does not possess the tools needed to return those affections is not a huge concern for me. I am confident in the non sexual feelings I have for Derek and he knows deep down inside his heart that he cares about us too.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Peter.Quint posted:

god dammit surface detail, you were going okay until this

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Peter.Quint posted:

Sorry guys, I forgot to log out and de-activate my chat filter.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Peter.Quint posted:

streetroller actually uses his name and actually sues people.

and apparently anime is now good ffs.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Peter.Quint posted:

I don't see anyone else using their real names and putting themselves and their careers up for public judgement.

*Ahem* you loving uneducated cultural chauvinist. Besides me there are also other people who use their real names, like The Titanic (actually RMS Titanic), Peter Gabriel, and Mr. Big Nipples Big Life, who has the raddest name.

Peter.Quint
Mar 16, 2018

big nipples big life posted:

you are like the MoMA for derek.

My dream has always been to be Derek's Ben Lesnick.

Have you seen my Battlecruiser memorabilia?

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
post the balls

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/6/thread/april-subscriber-update

April Subscriber Update

It is time for the Subscriber Monthly Update!

As you probably know by now, the beginning of the month means there’s a new ship to fly. Starting today all active subscribers will still have access to fly the Razor until the end of the month. We thought this would be a great way to kick off the 3.1 patch. Have fun zipping around the universe in this fast craft!

If you haven’t checked out our Perks feedback thread yet, hop on over! We’re looking for your constructive feedback on what you like or don’t like about our current benefits. Check it out here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/6/thread/subscriber-s-program-feedback-discussion

As of tomorrow you'll see our first April Vault offering, stayed tuned here for further details.

I am also excited to announce our Imperator and Centurion Subscriber Flair for this month. This will be awarded later this month so if it interests you you should subscribe now and get your hands on these custom skinned Gemini Pistols. Keep your eyes out for more information around these great items as we get closer to releasing them.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Peter.Quint posted:

You'd need a spare room for like 4 translations of the manual.

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

TheAgent posted:

post the balls

and the money again

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

You’re right I’m sorry everyone. My real name is Turnip Wagon, I just changed it for this place cause I wanted you all to think I was cool

intardnation
Feb 18, 2016

I'm going to space!

Peter.Quint posted:

AP has the filled

Dooguk
Oct 11, 2016

Pillbug
When the bears were a thing everyone was happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

trucutru posted:

*Ahem* you loving uneducated cultural chauvinist. Besides me there are also other people who use their real names, like The Titanic (actually RMS Titanic), Peter Gabriel, and Mr. Big Nipples Big Life, who has the raddest name.

When I was born my nipples covered 73% of my body.