Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
“All Dana comments in response to news are always lies” is funny because of how true it is but we usually don’t see it happening this quickly lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
also this is all really bizarre. hope nothing happens to the fights that are actually good.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
Dana white: “Dexter has been captured, they have identified dexter as a serial killer and captured him”

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Conor is cool

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
The Namajunas fight is fine and will be on the card.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I feel bad for Chiesa. If he isn't out of the fight, he will definitely suffer from this incident. Too bad because his fight would Pettis would be really fun.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
lol

Marching Powder posted:

also this is all really bizarre. hope nothing happens to the fights that are actually good.

same

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

Dana white: “Dexter has been captured, they have identified dexter as a serial killer and captured him”

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

So many lawsuits. https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/981984469052739584

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
dana said he's already heard from a few people planning to file lawsuits lol

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

This probably a good thing for Dana, now he has some sort of leverage on Conor. People will still buy his fight, this probably helped his case lol.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Oh no, not the Monster branded dolly

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

dana said he's already heard from a few people planning to file lawsuits lol

So, no lawsuits will be filed.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
spread love, its the brooklyn way *dolly explodes through bus window*

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Apparently there hasn't been any arrest warrants issued yet. According to one mmafighting.com reporter.

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Will Conor get the black Reebok prison jumpsuit that all champs get?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Matt Lindland posted:

Look, what happened exactly we don’t know. But after Dana’s statement we know two things for sure: Conor is not in jail and this isn’t over.

Matt Lindland posted:

I have an update on the Conor situation: appearently the police aren’t looking for him and his plane is ready to leave.

loving :lol:

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Ulio posted:

This probably a good thing for Dana, now he has some sort of leverage on Conor. People will still buy his fight, this probably helped his case lol.

yeah but even if conor gets the same punishment jon jones got, which is a slap on the wrist, that still is gonna set conor back another year. another year of his prime gone for nothing. and that's before you have ufc employees and barclays employees and michael chiesa trying to sue him for parts of that $100 million of his

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63OCvuC-GSY

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
lol
https://twitter.com/SandhuMMA/status/981981772710907905

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I think this is the first time we've ever seen Dana's lies unravel almost as fast as he can spin them
hahahah

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I mean its not exactly surprising that considering there was something like 20 people involved in this incident that warrants aren't out yet. They're probably still running through the security cam footage and what not.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
WWE now officially more real than the UFC.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
theyre gonna cut artem hopefully

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

Bubba Smith posted:

yeah but even if conor gets the same punishment jon jones got, which is a slap on the wrist, that still is gonna set conor back another year. another year of his prime gone for nothing. and that's before you have ufc employees and barclays employees and michael chiesa trying to sue him for parts of that $100 million of his

I do hope he gets punished for this. It's like people forget he threw cans of Monster Energy drinks at Nate Diaz's crew but also into a crowd full of fans/media people.

Conor is a wild wild man.

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Skip My Posts posted:

same

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

Bubba Smith posted:

yeah but even if conor gets the same punishment jon jones got, which is a slap on the wrist, that still is gonna set conor back another year. another year of his prime gone for nothing.

He doesn't actually want to fight anyone so I doubt he cares. He could have already booked a Khabib fight for a zillion dollars if he really wanted to beat up Khabib for being mean to Artem or posting a meme of him running from a bear on twitter or whatever.

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

it must be absolutely insanely stressful having a crowd attack your bus --not knowing what is going to happen-- while you are in the middle of cutting weight for the biggest fight of your career. the mental/emotional side of this game is so important. totally hosed

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

No way Artem hit the bus with anything with his stubby arms

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Josuke Higashikata posted:

conor tossed him through the window

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skip My Posts posted:

Oh the humanity

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Skip My Posts posted:

only a mastermind like conor could get people back on his side so quickly

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He was too busy carrying the bags.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
loving Conor the little oval office, hope he gets wrestle hosed by Khabib on his return because all his money is gone on lawsuits and he needs to fight again for the cash.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

willie_dee posted:

loving Conor the little oval office, hope he gets wrestle hosed by Khabib on his return because all his money is gone on lawsuits and he needs to fight again for the cash.

blimey

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
artem lobov powerless against the long arm of the law

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

willie_dee posted:

Normally I would never unreservedly agree with an englishman's vitriolic wishes of physical pain and financial ruin on the Irish. Feels good to be on the winning side of histort for a change

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
If you think this is going to end in anything but conor vs khabib I don't know what to tell you

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

If I'm chiesa's lawyer, I'm telling him to do whatever he has to do to convince a doctor to declare him unable to fight this weekend.

https://twitter.com/latimespugmire/status/981989454771642368

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

threeagainstfour posted:

He doesn't actually want to fight anyone so I doubt he cares. He could have already booked a Khabib fight for a zillion dollars if he really wanted to beat up Khabib for being mean to Artem or posting a meme of him running from a bear on twitter or whatever.

conor doesn't want to fight anybody but UFC wants him to fight somebody. while this drama is good for selling a future fight, there's way too much poo poo to be resolved first before conor will be booked to fight anybody.

• Locked thread