Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I'm unlocking wolverine tomorrow and will be bum rushing him to whatever the equivalent of Cosmic is. This one's for you, davebo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Wolverine is really powerful. My son is good and strong. He's my "main" who is getting gear first, he's almost Tier 7 now.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Somehow, just through sheer luck, I managed to get Yondu from random shards. Once I realized I was within 10 I Auto-farmed his level. I was able to get him fighting fit without even hardly trying since most of the bits he needs don't fit the rest of my team. The dude is a loving monster.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Did they change the threshold for blitz rewards? It’s 6k for the Yondu blitz and I swear the rest were 10.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Drax or Quake from the arena store first?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

MarcusSA posted:

Drax or Quake from the arena store first?

The consensus I've seen other places is Quake, but I don't know why since I have neither.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

thrawn527 posted:

The consensus I've seen other places is Quake, but I don't know why since I have neither.

Seems like there are plenty of other tanks that are comparable to Drax, while Quake is one of the best damage dealers. Also in the Iron Man event your team can only be SHIELD units and she is one.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Suprfli6 posted:

Seems like there are plenty of other tanks that are comparable to Drax, while Quake is one of the best damage dealers. Also in the Iron Man event your team can only be SHIELD units and she is one.

Ah makes sense thanks!

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Suprfli6 posted:

But Quake is ConTroLler

There's no way the types are bullshit right

Also Agent Daisy Johnson is the default answer in all things so not sure why this was a question

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

They really do need to handle crashes and disconnects more gracefully. Just had a crash on a raid mission after blowing a bunch of raid tokens healing people. I'm reasonably sure they're all dead again but I won't know for a while because you can't look without having the energy. Throwing 100 tokens in the toilet is bad enough, but it just makes me think about how mad I'd be if I flushed cores instead.

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005

Adult Sword Owner posted:

But Quake is ConTroLler

There's no way the types are bullshit right

Also Agent Daisy Johnson is the default answer in all things so not sure why this was a question

She's fantastic at control, once you upgrade her basic the slow effect lasts for two turns letting her keep the enemy team permanently slowed. Also she can strip buffs. Also earthquake does loads of damage.

jerkstores
Aug 6, 2001

NmareBfly posted:

They really do need to handle crashes and disconnects more gracefully. Just had a crash on a raid mission after blowing a bunch of raid tokens healing people. I'm reasonably sure they're all dead again but I won't know for a while because you can't look without having the energy. Throwing 100 tokens in the toilet is bad enough, but it just makes me think about how mad I'd be if I flushed cores instead.

Do they have a support ticket system in this game? Maybe you could get some tokens refunded. We need all the help we can get in this level 40 raid!

Speaking of which, there is a slot available in I am Goon!

Also also, other clan bros, please join the level 40 raid in I am Goon and read the chat.

Kowak
Jan 1, 2007

Send them a support chat message. Something similar happened to me and they refilled my raid energy since that's what I lost.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

NmareBfly posted:

Round 6 of the Crossbones specific event crashes at 99%, every single time. I tried a dozen attempts in a row and it just doesn't work. If I turn off the wifi after waiting at 99% it immediately gives the disconnect screen so something's fucky, and I'm 9 away from starring up the angry explosionboi

New Wave Jose
Aug 20, 2008
Applied to I am Goon! as Thrice.

I'm a Canadian and I've been playing since the soft launch (early December).

Quake is really good with the slow + damage to all

Roach
Nov 23, 2007
Can't touch this
Why is "I am Goon!" Still not in the OP, why do you hate us?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Roach posted:

Why is "I am Goon!" Still not in the OP, why do you hate us?

Only guilds that can get the first tier of a level 40 raid can be in the OP.

Roach
Nov 23, 2007
Can't touch this
Oh the shame. Take me now Lord!

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I looked at the guilds and they were all full, so I made a new private alliance named Great Lakes Goon Squad - join before the arbitrarily small number fills up! I am “willsmithfan” in game.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Everything gets stuck at 99% now

Gazillion levels of bugginess

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

OP says the game is available for PC. Is that really right? I can't find a download link anywhere.

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Everything gets stuck at 99% now

Gazillion levels of bugginess

The guy who throws the switch for the last 1% is on vacation.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I looked at the guilds and they were all full, so I made a new private alliance named Great Lakes Goon Squad - join before the arbitrarily small number fills up! I am “willsmithfan” in game.

Sent join request under Chungus.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Diabetic, please add Catman’s Shameful Secret as an available guild too.

Looks like we are onto our 5th anyway.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Marble Hebrons, if you aren’t raising, you need to. I don’t care if you suck poo poo, get in and raid!

I made everybody in the clan a captain so you can start your own raids too. Enjoy.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Raid Armageddon begins just in time for me to bust out my boy wolferine

Eddain
May 6, 2007
Always open the highest level raid you guys can possibly do to hit 30% completion. The rewards for it are generally better than the 100% completion rewards for a raid directly lower than it.

In fact, it's a good idea to just hit 60% on a raid and then immediately start working on another one. It saves valuable raid energy and the reward difference is pretty minor.

Hurlin Merlin
Jan 29, 2009

Would you like to try my Major Elixir of Thunderbird?
Joined CSS as NMagnus!

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

It lets us open multiple 25 and 30 raids as long as the existing one is full, but whenever we try a 35 the game throws an error and crashes. Is that true for everyone?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

It lets us open multiple 25 and 30 raids as long as the existing one is full, but whenever we try a 35 the game throws an error and crashes. Is that true for everyone?

Not for what I’m seeing friend.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

This game is infuriating sometimes.. I can't wait until they stabilize it. I finished a Raid fight and got stuck on a a blank screen. The background for the raid was there but none of the icons. I let it sit for about 3 minutes before force-closing it, now I"m stuck on the 42% bug trying to log back in.

I heard this was on PC - is there cross-play?

Nitis
Mar 22, 2003

Amused? I think not.
Applied to Great Lakes as Rhapscallion.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I spent 260 energy and 100 cores (plus 100 for energy refreshes) on Nebula missions this morning because I need 3 shards to 2* her. Number of shards received: 0. I think drop rates could stand to be adjusted. :/

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

I applied to great lakes goon squad as Zotics

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Iron Fist any good? I just randomly finished him from an orb thingie. I'm accumulating "baby heroes" like him and Jessica Jones and Winter Soldier who are just collecting dust while my main teams are leagues ahead. One more day and I'll have Wolverine I think. Not sure who is worth putting effort into.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I’ve accepted everyone into Great Lakes Goon Squad that has applied! It is set so that members can start raids, so if anyone has the ability or desire to do that feel free!

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I’ve accepted everyone into Great Lakes Goon Squad that has applied! It is set so that members can start raids, so if anyone has the ability or desire to do that feel free!

Applied as donglord.

MadMadi
Mar 16, 2012

New Leaf posted:

Iron Fist any good? I just randomly finished him from an orb thingie. I'm accumulating "baby heroes" like him and Jessica Jones and Winter Soldier who are just collecting dust while my main teams are leagues ahead. One more day and I'll have Wolverine I think. Not sure who is worth putting effort into.

The defenders + Punisher have really good synergy, especially early on. If you have Iron Fist and JJ, you have a full team that may be worth investing some resources of you can spare.

Roach
Nov 23, 2007
Can't touch this

New Leaf posted:

I've heard he's top tier actually, probably because he can finish someone off with a big move and has a self heal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

For those of you who have been playing since soft launch can you give us new players a run down of who we should be aiming for in each shop/ campaign?

• Locked thread