Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Grandicap posted:

Goddammit, name changes are not allowed.

Who name changed this is of course important for meta arguments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel like scum are going to try super hard to have a very high post count, so I’m suspicious of anyone posting too much.

Clearly I am absolved of all suspicion

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Retro Futurist posted:

I feel like scum are going to try super hard to have a very high post count, so I’m suspicious of anyone posting too much.

Clearly I am absolved of all suspicion

This feels like a weird argument to make since the blessings are good for EVERYONE, and the curses are bad for EVERYONE, so it's kindof in everyone's best interest to :justpost:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Xad posted:

This feels like a weird argument to make since the blessings are good for EVERYONE, and the curses are bad for EVERYONE, so it's kindof in everyone's best interest to :justpost:

Yeah, but scum are going to be extra sensitive to it since they are already at a disadvantage

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
The PR penalty has become a mod kill. OP updated. No further changes to be made.

:sun:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I'm not gonna lie, I want to be #blessed.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

My friends, I just got back from the Minnesota Twins home opener, it was very fun, and the Twins won! It was cold outside but our seats were mostly in the light of the blessed :sun: and so we were pretty warm for most of the game.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

b-minus1 posted:

If you are to be the one that is blessed, then the posts that are most often are the posts that are best.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

b-minus1 posted:

That’s obvious, yes

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-, Lumpen isn't in this game you don't have to worry about getting into a shitposting war

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

IcePhoenix posted:

b-, Lumpen isn't in this game you don't have to worry about getting into a shitposting war

But if it makes you feel more at home, I can post lists every day.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

IcePhoenix posted:

You’re right. I will take it down a notch (or two).

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Morning everyone. The sun is out what a wonderful day.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
today was a really rainy day for me :(

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Here comes the sun doot doot doot doot

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
First time in 2018 that I went to get my lunch without a jacket on, what a lovely sunny day

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

good morning sunshines :sun:

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

The sun demands a sacrifice today or else a new day may never come.

For today, I would be fine lynching a lurker, or anyone who has not made a definitive statement as to their alignment. Jonathan Fisk fits both of these criteria, and also never replied to me. Which hurts my feelings.

##vote Jonathan Fisk

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Rhjamiz posted:

The sun demands a sacrifice today or else a new day may never come.

For today, I would be fine lynching a lurker, or anyone who has not made a definitive statement as to their alignment. Jonathan Fisk fits both of these criteria, and also never replied to me. Which hurts my feelings.

##vote Jonathan Fisk

Fair enough I suppose, this game isn't really big enough that we can tolerate too many lurkers. If he doesn't show up closer to deadline I'll plant a vote on him.

Everyone else has at least checked in since the game started.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's been raining for the last 3 days non stop but seems to be clearing now. I assume the game is happy with me

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Staring into the sun is cool and good.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Dick Bastardly posted:

Staring into the sun is cool and good.

I still have those eclipse-viewing glasses from the eclipse last year, so yeah it's fine :sun:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
yeah, let's kill lurkers

##vote Fisk

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
also who wants to talk about anime

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

the act of lurking, to me at least, implies a lot of hiding in the shadows. And those who would hide in the shadows, away from our glorious :sun: are definitely not to be trusted

##vote Fisk

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
is there no vote finder in this game or

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Jonathan Fisk (3): Rhjamiz, Tired Moritz, IcePhoenix
AnonymousNarcotics (2): GulagDolls, b-minus1
b-minus1 (1): Xad

Not Voting (6): AnonymousNarcotics, Dick Bastardly, Grandicap, Jonathan Fisk, Retro Futurist, willie_dee

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is April 07th, 2018 at 12:15 a.m. CDT -- that's in about 12 hours, 11 minutes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
thanks

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

:sun:

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Tired Moritz posted:

yeah, let's kill lurkers

##vote Fisk

Tired Moritz posted:

also who wants to talk about anime

These are both things I can get behind

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
olol forgot I was still voting for bee movie ##unvote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Taste will not be kill.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

the act of lurking, to me at least, implies a lot of hiding in the shadows. And those who would hide in the shadows, away from our glorious :sun: are definitely not to be trusted

##vote Fisk

Overjustification of a vote that doesn't need it. This person is not comfortable in their own skin.

##vote IcePheonix

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Is it just me or does grandi seem super scummy this game so far? Also I love that my phone tried to autocorrect grandi to Grandicap but I didn't let it

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I always seem super scummy when coming back from a break because it takes me a while to find my voice, but I've only been scum in those games like once. So trust me, I'm sunny:)

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Grandicap posted:

Overjustification of a vote that doesn't need it. This person is not comfortable in their own skin.

##vote IcePheonix

i like this more. ##vote icephoenix

anon seems like scum to me but that has been the case in every single game i've seen them in

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Grandicap posted:

##vote IcePheonix

You're trying too hard.

Perhaps it's because coming into the :sun: to participate again is uncomfortable for you?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

You're trying too hard.

Perhaps it's because coming into the :sun: to participate again is uncomfortable for you?

I've been away for a while, so if the new bar for trying too hard is a 1 line case I am in for a rocky road to disappointment.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Grandicap posted:

I've been away for a while

Oh, I see :hai:

I'm sorry my friend, being away from the :sun: for so long must have clouded your judgement. I'm sure once you've bathed in the light once more you will regain your sense.

Welcome back :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Is it just me or does grandi seem super scummy this game so far? Also I love that my phone tried to autocorrect grandi to Grandicap but I didn't let it

Nah, I think grandicap is fine.

Fisk does this literally every game. He should be replaced if he doesn’t show up soon.

• Locked thread