Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
grandicap and anon seem...odd to me so far, but I haven't really played with them before

as for the icephoenix thing...it's one a one line joke justification following the actual reason "jfisk isn't posting," is that really that scummy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

Xad posted:

grandicap and anon seem...odd to me so far, but I haven't really played with them before

as for the icephoenix thing...it's one a one line joke justification following the actual reason "jfisk isn't posting," is that really that scummy?

mafia edit

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Grandicap posted:

Overjustification of a vote that doesn't need it. This person is not comfortable in their own skin.

##vote IcePheonix

Agreed ##vote IcePheonix

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

It saddens me to see so many stray from the :sun: with such unsound reasoning. Truly their judgment has been clouded, obscuring their vision.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Also, in the interest of fairness, I suggest that you all learn to spell so that votefinder properly registers your votes, however misguided they may be.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

IcePhoenix posted:

Also, in the interest of fairness, I suggest that you all learn to spell so that votefinder properly registers your votes, however misguided they may be.

It can be manually adjusted

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Retro Futurist posted:

It can be manually adjusted

I assumed as much but if someone is coming into the thread cold it helps if it's accurate.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

You can also change the aliases for you in the site. So, just set up the misspellings as you.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That's good.

But you should still learn to spell the word "Phoenix" :colbert:

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I figured it out guys follow my logic here.

Phoenix = fire = sun
ICEphoenix = anti-sun

##vote icephoenix

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Phoenix = fire = sun
ICEphoenix = anti-sun

##vote icephoenix

Honestly I can get behind this logic, and also because I had a run in with him in the DBZ game. The sun has gone out, how ever we must extinguish the darkness. (I am british and its night time here now)

##vote icephoenix

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
Mafia edit because I forgot to bold

##vote IcePheonix

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
Hang on a minute actually I would rather lynch a lurker

##unvote

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

willie_dee posted:

Honestly I can get behind this logic, and also because I had a run in with him in the DBZ game. The sun has gone out, how ever we must extinguish the darkness. (I am british and its night time here now)

##vote icephoenix

You had a run in with me in dbz because you were scum and jumped on someone that was fighting with someone else

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Phoenix = fire = sun
ICEphoenix = anti-sun

##vote icephoenix

willie_dee posted:

##vote icephoenix

Would vote either of you clowns for these posts.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Phoenix = fire = sun
ICEphoenix = anti-sun

##vote icephoenix

##vote icephoenix

Mafia edit forgot to bold. Haven't played in so long I had to go back and look if it was 1 # or 2.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
My post was mostly a joke but willies is p bad

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I accept grandi's case as fine and good.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

AN I appreciate your silly logic even if I'm not a fan of the result.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-minus1 posted:

Would vote either of you clowns for these posts.

I think AN is just having some fun in the :sun: but I would deffo vote willie for that dumb post.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

nice scheme from the scumteam here to get your postcounts up

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Imagine if willie was like "hey watch this neat trick that's gonna put distance between us scumbros (icefirebird) and make me look town to boot!"

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Is a low post count a bad thing in this game? I didn't read the OP. I skimmed it

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

You had a run in with me in dbz because you were scum and jumped on someone that was fighting with someone else

No I wasn't I was Android and town aligned via love, dont get it twisted.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Dick Bastardly posted:

Imagine if willie was like "hey watch this neat trick that's gonna put distance between us scumbros (icefirebird) and make me look town to boot!"

Do scum always have private chat between each other allowed?

If not, you have made a slip here me thinks.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
We need to decide we want to lynch and who we want to bless.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

willie_dee posted:

No I wasn't I was Android and town aligned via love, dont get it twisted.

you were only town aligned after day 3 and we had our runin on day 2, nice try scumbo

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

please note that "scumbo" is an amalgamation of "scum" and "dumbo" and not a misspelling of "scumbro"

I apologize for needing an extra post to point that out. Someone please post more than me.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

you were only town aligned after day 3 and we had our runin on day 2, nice try scumbo

I was looking for love, I am a lover after all, a lover of the sun at that.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

b-minus1 posted:

We need to decide we want to lynch and who we want to bless.

I am not really into spamming to inflate post counts in a second game.

In other news, This sudden push on Ice feels opportunistic to me. I don't like it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i hope someday rewards based on postcount are outlawed

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Some of us actually have rl obligations, hi

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Also holy poo poo a d1 dogpile on a "lurker" within a day of game start is ridiculous slow your fuckin roll

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Rhjamiz posted:

Jonathan Fisk;

If you were scum, how would you read that interaction between Xad and b- just now?

this is a ridiculous question, because i would already have a full view of the board and would know if one or both of them was scum

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm willing to accept the first vote on me as genuine bad content, because it's in keeping with the weird questioning.

These, however, are trash:

Tired Moritz posted:

yeah, let's kill lurkers

##vote Fisk

IcePhoenix posted:

the act of lurking, to me at least, implies a lot of hiding in the shadows. And those who would hide in the shadows, away from our glorious :sun: are definitely not to be trusted

##vote Fisk

Between the two of them, IcePhoenix overexplaining is more off putting than TM's laziness

Xad just happens to be here putting puffs of nothings into posts, note that

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Phoenix = fire = sun
ICEphoenix = anti-sun

##vote icephoenix

this is a questionable vote, though. Maybe a bus, if Ice is indeed scum?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I didn't like willie's vote either but if the following is sincere that makes me a lot more comfortable. Reads on it?

willie_dee posted:

Do scum always have private chat between each other allowed?

If not, you have made a slip here me thinks.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i was right the first time i don't care ##vote anon

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

based on the last game i was in with willie, i don't think he would fake that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

oh hey, look at this sset of nothing posts

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853507&userid=189184