Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
raging al hits hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
5k on laquinta @ +435

2k on thug rose @ -115

Edit: Bookie canceled this bet

jase1 fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 7, 2018

Foul Fowl
Sep 12, 2008

Uuuuh! Seek ye me?

jase1 posted:

5k on laquinta @ +435

2k on thug rose @ -115

god bless

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
correction my bookie canceled the thug rose bet because he said he couldn't lay off any of her action. Was that fight canceled as well?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its still on as far as i know

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

jase1 posted:

correction my bookie canceled the thug rose bet because he said he couldn't lay off any of her action. Was that fight canceled as well?

Seems really chicken poo poo that your bookie is openly arbitraging you on a $2k bet.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

I thought so too I almost feel like he just is picking and choosing what he wants to accept after a texted a few other guys and he has canceled some of their NBA bets. Might start looking for another one.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Sounds like he's either running out of money or trying to get out of the game. You can't just pick and choose which bets you want to accept as a book.

I'd definitely find a new guy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
thinking about putting the majority of my rose winnings on kelvin beating jacare at +100. i honestly have kelvin winning that fight 9/10 times.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JaySB posted:

Seems really chicken poo poo that your bookie is openly arbitraging you on a $2k bet.

yeah wtf

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Yeah I'm not sure how Jacare gets this fight to the ground and he's not out striking Kelvin

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
if he couldnt lay off any of rose's action then he should have paid off more for a jj bet

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Marching Powder posted:

thinking about putting the majority of my rose winnings on kelvin beating jacare at +100. i honestly have kelvin winning that fight 9/10 times.

Kelvin is going to piece up Jacare on the feet, and he has enough wrestling to make sure it stays there. Decent bet imo.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
somehow the odds on kelvin have gotten even longer. i'm making the largest single bet of my life - a smidge over $500 - on kelving gastellum lol

can't wait to see how jacare beats him.

do not bet on mma.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Marching Powder posted:

somehow the odds on kelvin have gotten even longer. i'm making the largest single bet of my life - a smidge over $500 - on kelving gastellum lol

do not bet on mma.

nice. good luck

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
I think jacare is strong and slick enough to drag him down but I can see kelvin winning too

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Kelvin might starch him out

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Marching Powder posted:

do not bet on mma.

Congrats, I was nervous by proxy after seeing this earlier today lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Power of Pecota posted:

Congrats, I was nervous by proxy after seeing this earlier today lol

Thanks man. I feel sick lol

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Good poo poo.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

Marching Powder posted:

Thanks man. I feel sick lol

what odds did you get?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Wezlar posted:

what odds did you get?

+130

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

4 for 5 on my parlay. cmon nunes.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Thoughts and prayers.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

STONE COLD 64 posted:

After 3 rounds, I wouldn't be surprised if Nunes won. Here's a Heck Yes for Stone Cold.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Well done, Steve!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

One of those rare days for goon betting. Grats.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

had a 5er of nunes/gastelum/dern/bader/pico. gastelum and dern had me worried before the fights cuz of weight issues but the fact that most fighters comin in heavy this year have won made me just go with it.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id/23501236/supreme-court-strikes-federal-law-prohibiting-sports-gambling

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

5 teamer, gonna go with Till, Magny, Knight, Not Dennnis Bermudez, Allen. only gonna do 20 not feelin too committed here and you just never know which magny you're gonna get.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

5 teamer, gonna go with Till, Magny, Knight, Not Dennnis Bermudez, Allen. only gonna do 20 not feelin too committed here and you just never know which magny you're gonna get.

god speed man. i think amirkhani might be a bit too savvy to get caught up in knights rubber guard and till / wonderboy is a pick em. i have no idea who allen is. good luck.

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Marching Powder posted:

god speed man. i think amirkhani might be a bit too savvy to get caught up in knights rubber guard and till / wonderboy is a pick em. i have no idea who allen is. good luck.

Amirkhani’s game is based on being able to outwrestle Europeans and Knight is the easiest American to wrestle so who knows

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yeah jason knight killed my parlay but it was busted down to a four team anyway so wcyd

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

thinkin of doin whittaker/rda/punk/megan anderson/blaydes what do you guys think on this i am not changing my punk bet btw

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

thinkin of doin whittaker/rda/punk/megan anderson/blaydes what do you guys think on this

well i-

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i am not changing my punk bet btw

never mind

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
lovely bets need love too

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I've seen people floating the idea that Jackson put money on himself winning by decision and that makes his entire 'performance' make sense

If you're a slight overdog and want to fix a fight, would there be more money in betting on yourself with a decision as method of victory or betting on the opponent to win by any means?
Assuming that you have enough control to throw the fight in either direction.

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

kimbo305 posted:

If you're a slight overdog and want to fix a fight, would there be more money in betting on yourself with a decision as method of victory or betting on the opponent to win by any means?
Assuming that you have enough control to throw the fight in either direction.

Jackson to win was like -190, but Jackson by decision was +400 on 5dimes

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
0-1 fighters fight badly, news at 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Jackson could undoubtedly have finished Punk. Don't know why he didn't, but it was clear as day that he was dragging it out.