Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I generally get regular chocolate and bananas and cream.

I should start drinking those again. I have almost 2 boxes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I am a grown adult who is married with a child and a mortgage. I have a working stove and two grills.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
That's one weird way to cook a ketchup receptacle!

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

mysexlife.bmp

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I need to see the finished product.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I like Costco.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
Is that a Costco toaster?

Edit: Get this https://www.amazon.com/Pop-Up-Hot-Dog-Toaster/dp/B00Q37VO7W

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

FogHelmut posted:

I am a grown adult who is married with a child and a mortgage. I have a working stove and two grills.

buy a toaster oven, then you can cook that dog more evenly

Math You
Oct 27, 2010

So put your faith
in more than steel
Kirkland protein bars are superior to everything else they carry, according to macros or whatever nerd poo poo. That's not what I care about though.. everything else has a chocolate coating that inevitably ends up melted all over the inside of the wrapper.

I can eat my Kirkland bars out on the trail and then put the wrapper back in my pocket without smearing chocolate all over myself.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

gave my kid a sample of grapefruit slices today, she spat it out onto the tray before I could stop her

my costco sins can never be wiped away for this

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Wait wait. She spit it out onto the tray of samples?

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Joburg posted:

Tortilla Land tortillas are fantastic!

I absolutely agree with that mate. Total game changer.

SirPablo posted:

I've never tried the raw ones. May give them a whirl.

Also, Mission [tortillas] are great. So what.

No they loving suck, and I'm not saying that to belittle you, but to help you be a better man.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

I wish I had a toaster oven then I could cook 2 potatoes at a time instead of using the whole oven

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Taima posted:

a solid move, she saved many other customers from the horrors of grapefruit.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Protein bar chat:

Last month costco started selling Fitcrunch bars. They taste lightyears better than anything else. There are also only like 10g net carbs per bar. They are chocolate covered with a peanut butter center. Buy them.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Taima posted:

yes. she's quite tall for a 4 year old.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Whooping Crabs posted:

Protein bar chat:

Last month costco started selling Fitcrunch bars. They taste lightyears better than anything else. There are also only like 10g net carbs per bar. They are chocolate covered with a peanut butter center. Buy them.

!!!!

My roommate just bought a box and I've stolen a few. :ninja:

They are so drat good.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

yes. she's quite tall for a 4 year old.

Dang. Impressive.

Argyle
Jun 7, 2001

The Slack Lagoon posted:

I wish I had a toaster oven then I could cook 2 potatoes at a time instead of using the whole oven

I wish my toaster oven could make toast. I have to manually flip the bread otherwise one side gets burnt while the other side is pale.

Toaster ovens are awesome for literally everything except toast.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Argyle posted:

I wish my toaster oven could make toast. I have to manually flip the bread otherwise one side gets burnt while the other side is pale.

Toaster ovens are awesome for literally everything except toast.

you are buying the wrong kind of bread. instead of lovely wonder bread slices you should get some nice rolls or croissants or english muffins. things that only need to be toasted on one side!

you have a superior toaster oven, you are one of the elite. do not be content with sliced bread for peasants

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Guys have you considered that toaster ovens, like many consumer goods, actually vary in quality quite a lot?

Good toaster ovens have no problem toasting things on both sides, or one side if you prefer.

Rutibex posted:

you have a superior toaster oven, you are one of the elite. do not be content with sliced bread for peasants

Back in reality, of course, you both have poo poo toaster ovens if they can't toast something on both sides effectively.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Costco sells toaster ovens...

https://www.costco.com/Cuisinart-Chef%E2%80%99s-Convection-Toaster-Oven.product.100147109.html

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

hat's the exact one I have!!

It's great.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Cuisinart's stuff always leaves me feeling vaguely underwhelmed, like it's 85% of the way toward being a great product but then there's one flaw that ruins it.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
All I know is pizza reheated in the toaster oven somehow comes out better than when its fresh. drat that is good and worth the wait. Never microwave it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Kawalimus posted:

All I know is pizza reheated in the toaster oven somehow comes out better than when its fresh. drat that is good and worth the wait. Never microwave it.

Protip: if you put the pizza in the microwave for 20second, then finish it off in the toaster oven you can have the same effect in 1/5th the time.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Rutibex posted:

Protip: if you put the pizza in the microwave for 20second, then finish it off in the toaster oven you can have the same effect in 1/5th the time.

I just put it on the skillet to crisp the crust after the microwave, even faster

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~
Just eat it cold like a disgusting animal

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
Eating raw dough will give you... I dunno.... shingles or some poo poo.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
When I was a bachelor (like 15 years ago), I used to leave the half empty pizza closed on the kitchen table and eat the leftover slices at room temperature for breakfast with my stoner roommate. It was pretty good to be honest.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6lGaYh71g4

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Do you NOT eat cold pizza the next morning? It’s perfectly good then, cool and soft and the flavor a little condensed. I’ve done that with Costco pizza even.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6lGaYh71g4&t=227s

this $300 toaster oven is bullshit, just look at that toast. its completely uneven! practically white on the bottom, this is a shameful toaster oven

naem
May 29, 2011

The Slack Lagoon posted:

Stab em with a fork and microwave em it's great

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
You jerks are gonna make me buy a toaster oven.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
Protein bar chat:

Word on the street is that the Kirkland bars are getting an unadvertised $6 coupon, limit 6, starting Monday. Source is a midwest worker, YMMV.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

naem posted:

Stab em with a fork and microwave em it's great

Note: remove the fork after stabbing; the stabbing is so they don't explode.

Now I also want a new toaster oven though, I never considered reheating a slice of pizza in one.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Toaster oven's a great, use mine p much daily. Small casserole dishes mean you can reheat p much anything and it'll taste better than microwaving, and whenever you're cooking a meal for 1 or 2 people they're perfect for roasting some veggies or making some biscuits or w/e without turning on your whole oven, also tends to work faster.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005
I highly recommend getting a toaster oven sized cooking stone. We have one in our quisenart and that with convention running works great for pizza and crispy stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

I'm moving into a place that has a costco about a third of a mile away. I've started going to the costco for single items as needed. It's delightfully decadent.