Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Please be Beebo please be Beebo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ahahahaha

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Jax!

And uh...other people?

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Hope Jax took the spider-man serum.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

PRAISE BEEBO!!

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

Well that's my story.

Oh wow

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013
I have no idea how this show exists but I’m glad it does.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!
It was everything I hoped it would be.

RIP Rip and Darrrrrhk, yay Constantine!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

:rip: Rip. You never even got to gently caress your ship.

Beebo :regd08:

Losing Amaya but keeping Nate is the worst tradeoff.

Zebulon posted:

RIP Rip and Darrrrrhk, yay Constantine and Ava!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Apr 10, 2018

Sinistral
Jan 2, 2013

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

:rip: Rip. You never even got to gently caress your ship.

Beebo :regd08:

Losing Amaya but keeping Nate is the worst tradeoff.

Amaya is still a season regular next season.

Slandible
Apr 30, 2008

I was thinking Rip was going to be the pure being of justice since he just dies early on. Nah, loving Beebo. I love this show so drat much.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
God drat this show is the absolute best and most fun I've had watching TV in a long time.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
First there was Arrow, then there was Flash, but both were just vessels to deliver us to this point of Legends.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
How the gently caress can they top that?

What the christ did I even just watch?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
That was one of the greatest things ever televised.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
We’ve come a long way since the days of Vandal Savage and the Hawk people.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

*rousing speech*
"Now, how do we slip out the back?"

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Stunt Rock posted:

We’ve come a long way since the days of Vandal Savage and the Hawk people.

You mean the dumb chicken hawk people.

Television was invented for this show.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Like, you're gonna hear people talking poo poo about LoT and you'll know they never watched the majesty of season 3.

BEEEEEBOOOOOO

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

Like, you're gonna hear people talking poo poo about LoT and you'll know they never watched the majesty of season 3.

BEEEEEBOOOOOO

And right on cue: IGN: 6.9/10 - "Legends of Tomorrow ended its third season on a relative weak note."

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

quote:

Blame the show’s limited budget or a general lack of imagination, but Mallus basically looks like a mid-game boss in a God of War game. And not one of the games.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

IMMA FIGHT THOSE GUYS

Edit: I tried to leave a comment but the entire website just loving breaks for me.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
Kudos to whoever it was predicted a Staypuff scenario.

This show is a blast.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

"The dead walk among us."

I’m watching and I’m like oh gently caress they are summoning the warrior it’s gonna be great oh hell theyre loving it up... YES BE VOLTRON YES DOO IT!!!
“Beebo!”
Me: “Ooooooooh MY loving GOD THEY DID IT THOSE GLORIOUS MAD MEN DID IT KICK HIS rear end BEEBO!”

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

nice

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Slamhound posted:

Kudos to whoever it was predicted a Staypuff scenario.

And those who predicted Captain Planet, and those who predicted Carebearstare...

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

Can we raise more attention to the wonder that was Gary in Constantine costume like he’s some sort of groupie?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
High-as-gently caress Nate was awesome. Western Wally was awesome. Sarah clearly still a little drunk through most of the episode was awesome.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

High-as-gently caress Nate was awesome. Western Wally was awesome. Sarah clearly still a little drunk through most of the episode was awesome.

The best bit was Darhk's little smile and wave when Nate catches him on the jumpship with Ray.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

How the gently caress can they top that?

What the christ did I even just watch?

*checks notes* Well, according to this, Nate and Amaya learned from another crazy rear end drug trip that the legends had to create a life using the totems but brought forth a twisted abomination whose pain made Mick immediately put it out of its misery. So, while Sarah's factory made clone ex(?) girlfriend, Jonah Hex, Jax, Nora Dahrk---who Ray crossed timestreams and risked breaking reality so Damien could sacrifice himself to Mollus (Malice?) in her place---and Helen of Troy as a Thamasgyra trained substitute for Wonder Woman kept an army of unkillable Romans, pirates, and vikings busy, the legends' second try combined them into a giant godly Beebo, who managed to survive a german suplex from a giant winged helldemon to give him a flying cuddle of death.

*rereads posts*

Oh, sorry, read that wrong. You were watching Legends of Tomorrow. It's a pretty good show!

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Apr 10, 2018

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Bruceski posted:

And those who predicted Captain Planet, and those who predicted Carebearstare...

It's like the writers only write the cold opening, and then the script is the viewers riffing on it for 40 minutes.

Hell, that could be a plot next season.

Dead Like Rev
Sep 6, 2010

nine-gear crow posted:

The best bit was Darhk's little smile and wave when Nate catches him on the jumpship with Ray.

Oh hey Nate! Uhh what are we doing?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Dead Like Rev posted:

Oh hey Nate! Uhh what are we doing?

I'm gonna miss Nate/Ray/Dahrk as a team. Right at the end, Dahrk finally figured out what it meant to be a Time Idiot: shrug and go along with whatever stupid rear end hosed up thing is happening because why not.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh my god and the little wave!

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm gonna miss Nate/Ray/Dahrk as a team. Right at the end, Dahrk finally figured out what it meant to be a Time Idiot: shrug and go along with whatever stupid rear end hosed up thing is happening because why not.

While wearing a hat!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

I'm glad they've opened up a door for Nora to return to the show, she's fun.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Gluten Freeman posted:

I'm glad they've opened up a door for Nora to return to the show, she's fun.

Ooooh, the person in front of me to meet Routh said that it must have been cool to be able to work with his wife all year and he sort of made it sound like it wasn't over!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
That was amazing. They went and did the most absurd and impractical thing and it was wonderful.

The bar has been raised.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Rhyno posted:

Ooooh, the person in front of me to meet Routh said that it must have been cool to be able to work with his wife all year and he sort of made it sound like it wasn't over!

!!! That's great to hear! They've got great chemistry in their scenes together, too, which sometimes doesn't happen for married couples acting together. They'd make for a fun couple on the show, with sweet puppy dog Ray and evil manipulative cat Nora (insert parksandrec.gif here).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Maxwell Lord posted:

That was amazing. They went and did the most absurd and impractical thing and it was wonderful.

The bar has been raised.

Like the John Noble thing last week, on any other show that would've been a disaster. But Legends has embraced the mentality of "just go with it" and taken it to wonderful places.