Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Had a dog, pizza, one refill, 6 protein bar packs and that new folding hammock!

PBUC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

I only got 1 protein bar pack... I'll have to try them ASAP so I can stock up when I inevitably want more.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

With a wheeled roller for $59.99? HOW DO THEY DO IT?! PBUC

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Whoa really? That seems like a really good loving deal.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh I'm in the Costco thread

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
After that I had to go measure my previously unused patio. I'm gonna buy one of those fuckers.

Edit: was this a warehouse purchase or do you have a link?

belt fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Apr 11, 2018

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

With a wheeled roller for $59.99? HOW DO THEY DO IT?! PBUC

Holy poo poo what

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
realistically, it's the fact that they have an insanely good batna handy so they make manufacturers fight against each other to give a better quality product and a better quality deal

walmart does the same, but only for a better quality deal, product can go gently caress itself. also, everything else about the company is poo poo

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

belt posted:

After that I had to go measure my previously unused patio. I'm gonna buy one of those fuckers.

A warehouse blessing.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

belt posted:

https://www.costco.com/Folding-Hammock-with-Removable-Canopy.product.100371816.html

drat, that IS a good deal

edit: it has a storage net underneath where you can store your spare pork ribs

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Fuckin bought. I'm gonna read a ton of books on this stupid thing.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
oh drat, I've been looking for an excuse to buy a camping hammock. sleeping on the ground sucks!

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
Sure it's cheap, and Costco will let you return it when the Chinese steel inevitably fails, but it's so goddamn ugly and ridiculous looking. To each their own I suppose. PBUC

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Lupin posted:

Sure it's cheap, and Costco will let you return it when the Chinese steel inevitably fails, but it's so goddamn ugly and ridiculous looking. To each their own I suppose. PBUC

the gently caress you talking about it looks like im loving lounging with the jetsons in space motherfucker

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Lupin posted:

Mods?!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Please Mods. Destroy rear end.

DeesGrandpa
Oct 21, 2009

Rutibex posted:

how is that possible?! don't you see other things you want? you must close your eyes or something

We wanted some of that fantastic mochi ice cream. We got the mochi ice cream, silenced the siren song of the tritip, and then ate the better part of a tray of it at the table where everyone else was chomping on their 6 quarter dogs.

With soft drink and refill.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a hole-y ghost posted:

Please Mods. Destroy rear end.

eat a whole costco pizza in one sitting and you can get that for $9.99!!! PBUC!!!

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Chinatown posted:

eat a whole costco pizza in one sitting and you can get that for $9.99!!! PBUC!!!

The heart may die before the rear end.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

What is this destroying rear end jibber-jabber? Eat the dang dogs and eat the whole dang pizza, you blessed goon, you.

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
I'm sure it's great value, church can do no wrong in that department, but just look at this monstrosity

It's the Homer Car of hammocks

E:It looks like a drat gurney, in teal

Lupin fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Apr 11, 2018

Chamuska
Apr 8, 2018

AgreegrA
I’m gonna go there tomorrow and buy a pack of Alkaline water

Yay No acid !

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
It is without a doubt the dumbest hammock-esque device I have seen, but that's ok if you're using it where other people can't see it. The price is right.

There's just something so wack about it though. It takes everything that's cool about an actual hammock and makes it lame. But again, no harm no foul if you keep it packed away when you're not using it.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Chamuska posted:

I’m gonna go there tomorrow and buy a pack of Alkaline water

Yay No acid !

Probably cheaper to buy a pack of regular water and a giant tub of baking soda.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
all hammocks are foldable

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

That hammock looks fuckin epic qtiyd

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

stealie72 posted:

The heart may die before the rear end.
Heaven's Cheesy Gate

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

That hammock looks fuckin epic qtiyd

I'm down, and I'd buy it if I had an actual yard to put it in. I think it's frowned upon to have an indoor hammock.

Lupin
Feb 21, 2007
I refuse to cause strife among my fellow parishioners. It is a beautiful hammock and deserves nothing but praise for its fashionable and stylish aesthetics, worthy of the most luxurious beach resorts around the world.

e: also would not look out of place in an execution chamber

Lupin fucked around with this message at 11:02 on Apr 11, 2018

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

These protein bars have the same aftertaste as diet coke.

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Went to the gym this morning and had a protein shake, coffee and one of the Kirkland protein bars for breakfast.

Now I'm thinkin about buying that hammock for my back yard. PBUC!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Taima posted:

It is without a doubt the dumbest hammock-esque device I have seen, but that's ok if you're using it where other people can't see it. The price is right.

There's just something so wack about it though. It takes everything that's cool about an actual hammock and makes it lame. But again, no harm no foul if you keep it packed away when you're not using it.

I thinks it is because it's not a hammock, it's a fancy cot

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I bring testimony from on high! I was able to sample(PBUC) the hammock and it indeed feels closer to a bed/cot than a hammock, and I consider myself one of the great hammock lovers of our time. But due to the versatility, portability and convenience of the beautiful Costco hammock I found faith and blessings in it none the less... also it’s comfy as heck and it’s gonna rule not having to lay on the sand among the unwashed.

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
The cinnamon roll protein bar tastes alright, but the texture is kind of weird.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Geez, all the people hating on the hammock.

I'm gonna fall asleep on that thing a billion times who cares what it looks like.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
That thing is closer to a cot than a hammock. A hammock will flex and cradle your body and is supported by one anchor point on either side so it swings. This has [semi]-rigid supports on either end and you're not going to sink into it like a traditional string hammock. You might as well buy a lounge chair.

This is a portable hammock: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...L70_&dpSrc=srch

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
Now I want both :(

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Good Dog posted:

That thing is closer to a cot than a hammock. A hammock will flex and cradle your body and is supported by one anchor point on either side so it swings. This has [semi]-rigid supports on either end and you're not going to sink into it like a traditional string hammock. You might as well buy a lounge chair.

This is a portable hammock: https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics...L70_&dpSrc=srch

all hammocks are portable if you are going somewhere with trees.

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug
For the second week in a row, the food court hasn't had fries. Just a sign saying they are unavailable. My faith is shaken! Anyone else have this issue?

Unrelated: This parked near me at the 'co

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

what, your food court offers fries??