Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

I stumbled across this today and found it delightful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=4s&v=zzm49SIednw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Fart City posted:

I stumbled across this today and found it delightful.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=4s&v=zzm49SIednw
It's been a while since we've had a Steve story about the Dark Mirror New York he keeps slipping into, hasn't it?

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Jesus, no more Tim Allen movies or Andrew will pop a blood vessel

For fuckin' real lol, dude sounds like he's about to lose it the whole time.

Really digging the last three episodes.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Durandal1707 posted:

For fuckin' real lol, dude sounds like he's about to lose it the whole time.

Really digging the last three episodes.

I wonder if he'd make it through a season of Last Man Standing?

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Grapplejack posted:

I wonder if he'd make it through a season of Last Man Standing?

I think Chris reviewed it for whatever site he wrote for a few years ago. I remember it coming up a few times.

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Has the Jungle 2 Jungle episode dropped on Patreon yet?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I used to like Home Improvement cause I watched it with my family and I thought it was funny. But I was young and it probably wasn’t too bad cause Tim Allen got clowned on a lot. Last Man Standing is a travesty and I almost hate my parents for liking it.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Low Desert Punk posted:

To clarify, my grandpa didn't die

I mean hes dead now, but not because of Wild Hogs

Just think, this could have been the last thing he saw as he shuffled off of this mortal coil

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
That's the sister film, Old Dogs.

Power_of_the_glory
Feb 14, 2012
Anyone else tired of the bad Trump impersonations at this point? It was okay the first few times, but now it seems that they do it once every single loving crazy and I can't stand it anymore. It is just so cringe inducing now. No one can make Trump any funnier.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Nope I’m fine with them.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

Power_of_the_glory posted:

Anyone else tired of the bad Trump impersonations at this point? It was okay the first few times, but now it seems that they do it once every single loving crazy and I can't stand it anymore. It is just so cringe inducing now. No one can make Trump any funnier.

I will never get tired of people making fun of that human turd, so no.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

enigmahfc posted:

I will never get tired of people making fun of that human turd, so no.

More like Cheeto In Chief Drumpf, am I right folks???? :xd:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Guy Mann posted:

More like Cheeto In Chief Drumpf, am I right folks???? :xd:

yes, you are exactly right

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I'm a little sick of the Trump and Alex Jones jokes. I don't think the jokes are horrible and I realize that people like those deserve to be mocked but most of the time when the WHM guys make fun of Trump or people like that the jokes aren't as sharp and creative. The lore that they've developed out of people like Jesse Ventura are truly what makes WHM comedic genius.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Trump is whatever, but I’ll never get tired of Alex Jones because of stuff like “Prison Planet Dot Pop-Tart.”

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Eric’s Trump impression is incredible and I would be sad if it went away.

Violator
May 15, 2003

Pops Mgee posted:

Eric’s Trump impression is incredible and I would be sad if it went away.

Yeah, I agree. I can’t remember if Eric does Alex Jones, too? I freaking love it every single time.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

You have to be real triggered to be bothered by the Trump impressions, considering they're a one liner 99% of the time.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I don't mind the Trump impressions most of the time, but I will agree that lately they've started feeling a bit forced here and there.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Trump and Alex Jones impressions are always relevant.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Eric’s Trump impression is legit better than that of 99% of professional stand-up comedians.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Violator posted:

Yeah, I agree. I can’t remember if Eric does Alex Jones, too? I freaking love it every single time.

Eric does some of those and Andrew does some.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

clown shoes posted:

Has the Jungle 2 Jungle episode dropped on Patreon yet?

It has as of about five minutes ago.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Just finished it. Pretty great.

And next month's exclusive is Transcendence. Definitely getting my money's worth with this Patreon.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Sometimes a Trump reference is inevitable like if Marla Maples is in the movie. Also they do tons of Clinton and George HW Bush stuff, it isn't strange that they would reference the president.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Alex Jones impressions are awful because it's just Andrew doing the goblins bit which stopped being funny years ago

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012
I laugh at the Alex Jones/goblin jokes everytime

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Calaveron posted:

Alex Jones impressions are awful because it's just Andrew doing the goblins bit which stopped being funny years ago

Catch em in bed with this bad post

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Jesus Christ, if you're not on the Patreon, Jungle 2 Jungle is incredibly worth it. Cabin's Seagal impersonation and the whole ex-pats bit is amazing. I was shaking stifling laughter during a bus ride, but lost it when they started riffing on the actor trying to hide his Bronx accent and continuing to escalate it. It might be my favorite episode.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Timeless Appeal posted:

Jesus Christ, if you're not on the Patreon, Jungle 2 Jungle is incredibly worth it. Cabin's Seagal impersonation and the whole ex-pats bit is amazing. I was shaking stifling laughter during a bus ride, but lost it when they started riffing on the actor trying to hide his Bronx accent and continuing to escalate it. It might be my favorite episode.

I have repeatedly joked that Depardieu and Seagal should make a movie together (for example a remake of Face/Off since they have the same body type :v:) but their sitcom idea is far more hilarious.

“Vlad’s coming over and I want this place clean!”

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Wiiiiild Hoooogs!!!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I was glad to hear racist John Rhys Davies make a return.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Pops Mgee posted:

I was glad to hear racist John Rhys Davies make a return.

"MOOSELEMS!" gets me every time

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Whoops! Looks like the guys Paul Walkered Art Bell.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Calaveron posted:

This post all over his shirt

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The Trump/Alex Jones bits are old but they always put a new spin on them every time so I'm fine with them. I'd really want them to just go more and more absurd with it tbh.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Pops Mgee posted:

Whoops! Looks like the guys Paul Walkered Art Bell.

What? Nooooo.

Well at least he went out on Friday the 13th. I like to think that’s how he’d have wanted to go.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

The Deleter posted:

The Trump/Alex Jones bits are old but they always put a new spin on them every time so I'm fine with them. I'd really want them to just go more and more absurd with it tbh.

Yeah I'm really starved for another ridiculous url like "prisonplanet.news/poptart", I enjoy the absurdity

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Apr 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I really hope Eric does a Blame it on Outer Space for Art Bell's passing. He's a true hero and he will be missed.