Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

My Costco has a acai berry treat at the food court now, it's good, tastes just like the stuff I get when I'm in Brazil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
Ah man it would be amazing if they took the next step and used their fruit dept to add an acai bowl to the food court. I would get that every time.

The extra labor that it would take (and the logistics of keeping fresh fruit in the food court) are probably issues though. But still.

sandball
Jan 6, 2006
It'd probably be no different than how we do the salads.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

went in to buy a hammock, didn't find one but ended up spending $271 -- $80 for an 8 months of flea/tick treatment for the dog (an excellent deal), 30 lb bag of lump charcoal, some choice strip steaks, some carrots, a giant super soft pillow that looks like a bunny

got a slice of pizza for some reason and it was loving gross. sorry :(

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Thinking of hitting the Co on a Saturday afternoon, get the full treatment.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

people who disrespect the 'co pizza will be investigated for heresy

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Used my hammock today, quality top tier(obviously) but what really stunned me was both the look and the feel. Primo primo primo.

Wonderful PBUC

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Used my hammock today, quality top tier(obviously) but what really stunned me was both the look and the feel. Primo primo primo.

Wonderful PBUC

have you combined the hammock with the sherpa

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Chinatown posted:

Brethren, you give me a holy idea worth pursuing. I shall do this tonight around a small fire.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Sherpa blankets weren't in stock at my last Costco trip. Are they a seasonal item?

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

cross postin'

lovely picture of leftovers:

both were cooked at 127f and finished on a charcoal chimney

top is a choice new york strip (FROM COSTCO!)

bottom is a 28 day dry aged grass fed 'prime equivalent' t bone

it's probably blasphemy, but I definitely preferred the corn-fed strip (FROM COSTCO!). I've never loved dry aged beef, and the combination of dry aged and grass feed gave the beef a very odd taste. everyone else loved it though

Natty Ninefingers
Feb 17, 2011
Can you order a whole pizza ahead from the food court?

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
Grass fed is better for the cow

You may have noticed that killing is not good for the cow

I say drat the cows

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Natty Ninefingers posted:

You can order anything you want, whenever you want.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
I once asked the food court if I could order 100 churros for a party if I called in ahead of time, and they told me I only needed to give them about a half hour heads up.

I ended up not doing it because we were just too busy that morning to pick them up and had them delivered by a local restaurant. The Costco ones were better, though.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Natty Ninefingers posted:

It is a pro move to call it in while you are shopping and pick it up after you check out. Also if they are slow they might take a custom order, like pepperoni and sausage.

naem
May 29, 2011

Chinatown posted:

:stare:

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever
Another pro tip, you can order food court items while checking out at the register. They can ring you up and you pay for it with all your other stuff. Then you can bypass the food court line, bring your receipt to the pick up window, and they'll get it out for you.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Going to get my hot dog before I go shopping today.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

arisu posted:

Another pro tip, you can order food court items while checking out at the register. They can ring you up and you pay for it with all your other stuff. Then you can bypass the food court line, bring your receipt to the pick up window, and they'll get it out for you.

I tried to do this at the last co I worshiped at (Phoenix maybe?) and they said they don't do that anymore, so ymmv.

pezzie
Apr 11, 2003

everytime someone says a seasonal anime is GOAT

Just watch the best anime ever

sexy tiger boobs posted:

I tried to do this at the last co I worshiped at (Phoenix maybe?) and they said they don't do that anymore, so ymmv.

Wow really? Last time I did it was like a year ago but I didn't hear anything about them removing it. That sucks.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I do that every time, will try again tomorrow
thinkin bout thos dogs

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

At mine there is a Pizza Hotline phone by the checkout so you can order your fresh hot pizza while you wait to check out and then pick it up outside. But it’s only whole pizzas, not the whole food court menu.

Went for water and napkins yesterday, had lunch (double communion) and got 3 cases of water, four pairs of shorts, and so much other stuff literally one other item would have necessitated a second cart.

PBUC

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

Roasted a Costco bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin for dinner last night. Served it with collard greens and it was amazing.

I will never need more salt. I have enough now.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
Thinking about getting a dang dog

and getting 2 refills :agesilaus:

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I just went to Costco for a dog and more protein bars. I saw the fabled 11 carb bar mentioned a little upthread that had peanut butter and cookie in it - I’m super excited to give it a shot, thanks for mentioning it!

PBUC

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I cut a couple of steaks out of the $86 ribeye roast I bought last week at Costco. Just grilled with salt and pepper, and they were some of the best steaks I've had in a long time. I'll end up getting 8 steaks out of that monster chunk of meat, and they'll be about 1/5th the cost of a good steakhouse.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

binge crotching posted:

I cut a couple of steaks out of the $86 ribeye roast I bought last week at Costco. Just grilled with salt and pepper, and they were some of the best steaks I've had in a long time. I'll end up getting 8 steaks out of that monster chunk of meat, and they'll be about 1/5th the cost of a good steakhouse.

I think maybe 3 times in my life I've had a steak-house steak better than what I make at home.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Tried the burger today. Very average, and at 5 bucks probably not something I'd get again. A rare misstep by the church.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Tried the burger today. Very average, and at 5 bucks probably not something I'd get again. A rare misstep by the church.

Double mistake in that you can’t order it how you want. Burgs are very personal things.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/jenbechwati/status/985437318227091456

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Sweet as

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Ultimate Mango posted:

Double mistake in that you can’t order it how you want. Burgs are very personal things.

And burgers are such common food items too. You're bound to have a better burger plave near where you live. At least the brisket sandwich was a little different.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

My nearby Costcos don't seem to be carrying Costco brats anymore (the uncooked ones; they've never had the food court ones). Is this divine punishment? :(

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
The wife wanted communion as we exited with cart and child. The order line seemed pretty big, about 20 people or so, but the Order Kiosk was empty.

It took her longer to punch in the items and swipe her card than it took to pick up the food. A++ would use again.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

FilthyImp posted:

The wife wanted communion as we exited with cart and child. The order line seemed pretty big, about 20 people or so, but the Order Kiosk was empty.

It took her longer to punch in the items and swipe her card than it took to pick up the food. A++ would use again.

You're wifes a bloody legend mate

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

what is their target market for this thing, eccentric penny pinching millionaires that shop at costco?

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rutibex posted:

what is their target market for this thing, eccentric penny pinching millionaires that shop at costco?

How much would someone need in the bank to comfortably afford spending $500K on a ring?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
That's got to be worth a smash and grab for a lot of people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
That's my local costco, can't believe I missed it when I went yesterday. I always go to the jewelry cabinet to gawk at the gorgeous omega watch they have.