Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

flexing my legal muscles, which happen to be my actual muscles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

will counsel please approach the judge's bench?
bruh i'm beyond the judge's bench i can see those noodle arms under that robe i bet the judge's bench is like 230 i was putting that up when i was 15

City of Glompton

i only really need 2 lbs of justice, and can you slice it thin please?

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

canyoneer posted:

will counsel please approach the judge's bench?
bruh i'm beyond the judge's bench i can see those noodle arms under that robe i bet the judge's bench is like 230 i was putting that up when i was 15

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Ok bruh I know 20 to 30 years it's a lot if your but think of how ripped you'll be when you get out. I run a weight lifting class in the jail you're thing to. Hit me up

Koishi Komeiji

Judge: The evidence is overwhelming. I have no choice but to find you gu-

*glass shattering sound*

*Stone Cold Steve Austin theme begins to play from somewhere*

*Byron Brown comes running down the aisle open hand slapping bailiffs as they try to stop him.

Jerry "the King" Lawler: Oh mah god! That son of a bitch!

*The crowd is waving homemade signs that say stuff like "I wouldn't mind working pro bono :smug:" etc.

*Some bailiffs draw their guns but don't shoot because they might hit one of their own*

Me: So uuuhhhh........ do I just pay the fine for this traffic ticket at the front desk or uuuhhhh......

wearing a lampshade

Judge: Defense, you may present your opening arguments...

Lawyer: *motioning to bailiff, mouthing "give me the mic"*

canyoneer

court is adjourning for a recess. the defense has challenged opposing counsel to a pull-up contest at the monkey bars
see you nerds in an hour

take the moon

by sebmojo

here

take the moon fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 17, 2018

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

take the moon

by sebmojo
get REAL PURE JUSTICE bitch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread