Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

hahaah that's a bad screen. i hate the Cavs but he leaned into him and tried to gently caress him up. Soft for the playoffs but and tons of players do worse but I get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

"thats a good screen"

*trevor booker runs into george hills back*

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

where is the young gawd victor oladipo nate

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Mark Jackson you can't shove your fists into the back of the man you're screening. God drat I can't wait for you to take the Knicks coaching job

I can wait forever op

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

Mark Jackson you can't shove your fists into the back of the man you're screening. God drat I can't wait for you to take the Knicks coaching job

Put your glasses on.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

i believe that his hand was down and therefore it is legal to put the man down

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Athanatos posted:

it being legal to call fouls on trevor booker remains the weirdest thing

ive got a whole room of red strings and photos of tony brothers son the brothers tony, brothers and you dare mock me

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

AggressivelyStupid posted:

"thats a good screen"

Yeah, Booker ran into him while standing still :psyduck:

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
earl

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
It’s kind of surprising how well the NBA is doing in the ratings considering they’ve stapled Van Gundy and Jackson to their best games

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Ghost Dog posted:

ive got a whole room of red strings and photos of tony brothers son the brothers tony, brothers and you dare mock me

I agree the refs gently caress over Lebron, I just thought it was a good line that I wanted to steal

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

AggressivelyStupid posted:

"thats a good screen"

this is actually amazing, he made the call before it happened

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Latinx posted:

where is the young gawd victor oladipo nate

Nate saw how good a CoJo starting lineup could function with Collison off the bench when Collison got hurt and came back, yet he went right back to this bad bench lineup anyways because he is a bad coach.

In other words, don't expect him to do smart things.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Brolander posted:

this is actually amazing, he made the call before it happened

i feel like mark jackson is a stephen a smith level take machine and he just cant stop giving takes even if he didnt see the play

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Cool Buff Man posted:

Looks like one of his purposefully thrown "Wake the gently caress up" games to get his team to stop pissing their pants. If they lose two in a row in shameful fashion I will be very worried

Hahah, yeah. Lebron is amazing at so much, but extremely bad at subtlety. So far it seems to be working, at least now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

R.D. Mangles posted:

i believe that his hand was down and therefore it is legal to put the man down

:downsbravo:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

marshland dan is tearing the cavs apart

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Cool Buff Man posted:

Looks like one of his purposefully thrown "Wake the gently caress up" games to get his team to stop pissing their pants. If they lose two in a row in shameful fashion I will be very worried

Tough Love Dad

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Bogey layup machine

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

i wish mark jackson would just exclusively talk in his various catchphrases

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

LANCE MAKE ME DANCE

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hey thanks for tapping it forward for them

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
this team is not any different. we are doomed

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Latinx posted:

lebrons hair is TOO thick. this is not good

Lebron-in-Lakers-jersey.FutureVision

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
I'm ready for And 1 Mixtape LeBron to singlehandedly will this to a halftime tie

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I dont think that's a playoff foul

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i may have made a mistake watching this on national tv instead of streaming it

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Normally after around a quarter the emotions cool down and players start treating it like a normal game but Stephenson will probably remain hyped.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Athanatos posted:

That foul was a joke.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

*in j roc "but mom, im white" voice*

im lebron james

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Athanatos posted:

lebron has a deal in place where he gets playoff fouled in the regular season and regular season fouls in the playoffs

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

pubic works project posted:

That foul was a joke.

It's a foul though, just not a normal NBA playoff foul.

It was a fine call

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Jesus christ refs

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Ghost Dog posted:

lebron has a deal in place where he gets playoff fouled in the regular season and regular season fouls in the playoffs

oh poo poo 30 finals in a row makes sense now

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

RASHIBA WALLACE posted:

I'm ready for And 1 Mixtape LeBron to singlehandedly will this to a halftime tie

On cue

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
G
O
A
T

Rick posted:

Normally after around a quarter the emotions cool down and players start treating it like a normal game but Stephenson will probably remain hyped.

i wonder how he gets away with drinking Sparks instead of gatorade or whatever

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lance was made to dance

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

playoff lance

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Glad LeBron decided to try now

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006