Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vato
Jan 14, 2018

...and you're still alive, I guess!

This is "harried accountant" according to Google.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

For real, if you live in the states and haven't filed yet, now is the time. You can also file an extension if you need more time. But ya gotta do it by C.O.B. on the 15th.

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Pay your taxes you fucks! My pension system is supported by you working degenerate consumers. BUY BUY BUY!

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I want to support programs with my tax dollars -- I want to help pay for education, city services, health, and such.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Vato posted:

I want to support programs with my tax dollars -- I want to help pay for education, city services, health, and such.

loving pinko commie scum

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

do u know jenny posted:

loving pinko commie scum

Wait...taxes are un-American? Since when?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

death taxes and bullshit idioms

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Wall Balls posted:

death taxes and bullshit idioms

Steers and queers, too. ;)

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It's the 17th this year you dildos

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
No matter how rich you get, poo poo goes wrong. You can't insulate yourself from it. I used to think it was death and taxes you couldn't avoid, but it's actually death and poo poo.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

I, too, hate Mondays.

Over There posted:

No matter how rich you get, poo poo goes wrong. You can't insulate yourself from it. I used to think it was death and taxes you couldn't avoid, but it's actually death and poo poo.

Truth. poo poo sucks

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Is this some kind of weird troll thread?

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
what is taxes

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

i'm not sure what your second picture has to do with death or taxes OP

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I'm certain I'm gonna bust a huge ropey nut just all over the place before I die or pay taxes

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Each night for the past three weeks I've been dancing to this song, yesterday I kind of sprained an ankle, but I just danced to it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdQdCSGUuLM

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Pawn 17 posted:

Is this some kind of weird troll thread?

More like year toll thread.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I pay a lot of taxes but in turn get decent infrastructure, security, and healthcare and poo poo. why do people hate so much on taxes? how the gently caress are we supposed to pay for this kind of poo poo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
also i welcome death cum for me bitch

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
certainly the sun will rise tomorrow

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Away all Goats posted:

i'm not sure what your second picture has to do with death or taxes OP

I 'Googled' 'harried accountant' and these were pictures that came up. Maybe those words mean something else in Hindi. I don't know!

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Vato posted:

I 'Googled' 'harried accountant' and these were pictures that came up. Maybe those words mean something else in Hindi. I don't know!

it is of slight concern that she wears a wed ring while he, does not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

BONE DOG posted:

I pay a lot of taxes but in turn get decent infrastructure, security, and healthcare and poo poo. why do people hate so much on taxes? how the gently caress are we supposed to pay for this kind of poo poo

i wish i got some of that stuff for my tax dollers

• Locked thread