Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

What? I can't be angry?

https://twitter.com/Kyle_Ratke/status/985718286783582210

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Hahaha WTF was that?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
What the hell

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

andrew wiggins makes me mad like 95% of the time he touches the ball

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Wow that's abominable

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Whose voice cracked screaming about that travel?

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

What the gently caress happened on that rebound, I'm watching without sound. Was there a fake whistle?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Who's the fat guy in the green jacket they keep showing

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm

Henchman of Santa posted:

Whose voice cracked screaming about that travel?

I'm guessing probably D'antoni

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

the james harden experience. wait until you see a proper chris paul flop

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

MelancholyMark posted:

What the gently caress happened on that rebound, I'm watching without sound. Was there a fake whistle?

I was watching without audio so as far as I can tell he had already shot his first ft. That was the last one and everyone forgot including the ref? Then eveyrone realized the play was live.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

chris paul is a choker

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

:laffo:

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lets go OT I don't wanna sleep yet

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

MelancholyMark posted:

The ref looked like he was asking for the ball like there was another free throw to shoot and it confused people.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
OH MY GOD

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

Well the rockets made that stressful

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

blue squares posted:

a world champion athlete

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
95% sure he was on the line anyways

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

hahahahahahahhaa

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

welp

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this should have been the Derrick Rose Game

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

ooof

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

R.D. Mangles posted:

this should have been the Derrick Rose Game

lol, the game was so crazy they litterally have no stats for rose in the ESPN boxscore, just dashes

Edit; it was fixed

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Woof, well good game and hoping it'll be a good series.

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

blue squares posted:

You know how some douche bags who are in the military will wear their fatigues in public for no reason?

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I’ve not watched all of this game for Reasons but it seems for the most part Houston played a pretty non-cerebral game and Timberwolves just could not capitalize.

Also it’s funny that Harden and PJ Tucker hate each other on the court since they are apparently off court besties.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.
Chris Paul hates winning.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
Well.... a win's a win?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

That was pretty much a textbook win is a win

danucleus
Nov 22, 2007
hmm
Lol Wolves should've had JAMAL Crawford shoot that last 3.

Also lol love him but CP3 did his playoff's best almost choking the game away.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006

Let's talk Football.

danucleus posted:

Lol Wolves should've had JAMAL Crawford shoot that last 3.

Also lol love him but CP3 did his playoff's best almost choking the game away.

He easily could have been the dog twice. Once when he got his pocket picked but then Teague immediately turns it back over and then that insane pass.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

The way I look at it the rockets shot like poo poo from 3 and the line and Chris Paul was poo poo and the bench was poo poo and they still won. Seems good

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

G-Hawk posted:

The way I look at it the rockets shot like poo poo from 3 and the line and Chris Paul was poo poo and the bench was poo poo and they still won. Seems good

Yea but on the same hand, Towns was a complete nonfactor and that's not bound to happen again. I can definitely see the series being closer than expected

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
i put it at 5 games and i still feel fine with that, they will also get "flyin" ryan back soon to hit some more threes and space that bitch out

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

chunkles posted:

i put it at 5 games and i still feel fine with that, they will also get "flyin" ryan back soon to hit some more threes and space that bitch out

back in time for the those tasty away games

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

Cool Buff Man posted:

Yea but on the same hand, Towns was a complete nonfactor and that's not bound to happen again. I can definitely see the series being closer than expected

Also Harden had to put the game on his shoulders, and I don't know if he can do a game like that every day.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

I thought this series would go 5 but be harder fought than most people think and that still seems right to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH
jeez that suit Oladipo was wearing in the post game was tight as hell

• Locked thread