Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Boinks posted:

Where the hell do you eat? Even the worst fast food places slice thier own fresh tomatoes.

Sorry, they're poo poo dude. They're sad, lovely tomatoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

My regional $7 semi fast food hamburger is so much better than your Regional $7 semi fast food hamburger it's not even funny

The local taco chain near me uses sliced American cheese on tacos and people act like I'm weird for preferring Taco Bell.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

rodbeard posted:

The local taco chain near me uses sliced American cheese on tacos and people act like I'm weird for preferring Taco Bell.

Taco Time?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The Mexican place near me uses mozzarella

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

rodbeard posted:

Jack in the Box uses cheese slices on their tacos and they are delicious

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

When one reads a derail about hamburgers or pizza toppings or whatever, it's only natural to ask oneself "Does anyone care what my opinions are on this subject?"" Totally normal.

However, I cannot imagine what sort of twisted thought process could ever lead someone to the conclusion that the answer to that question is yes. It is maddening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxlPKJQ4H2o

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Ariong posted:

When one reads a derail about hamburgers or pizza toppings or whatever, it's only natural to ask oneself "Does anyone care what my opinions are on this subject?"" Totally normal.

However, I cannot imagine what sort of twisted thought process could ever lead someone to the conclusion that the answer to that question is yes. It is maddening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxlPKJQ4H2o

You act as if people care if other people care about what they think. Sometimes it's just posting into the void :justpost:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

too soon :(

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

https://youtu.be/3woEDTUbDYg

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Post this in the GIP current events thread I want to see what happens.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
What happened?

E: wait that guy was still alive?

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Blind Rasputin posted:

We're already well past that.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Pokémon Tower has a dead mom, you've got it all backwards.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Rolo posted:

What happened?

E: wait that guy was still alive?

Dude was 74, that's hardly Methuselah.

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

We Know Catheters posted:

Jack in the Box uses cheese slices on their tacos and they are delicious

Those tacos are completely (COMPLETELY!) flavorless. They're not even like... Pleasantly greasy or anything. Just dry, flavorless Beef Kibbles, borderline freeze dried iceberg lettuce, a room temperature Kraft single (lol?) and an unsalted taco shell

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Those tacos are completely (COMPLETELY!) flavorless. They're not even like... Pleasantly greasy or anything. Just dry, flavorless Beef Kibbles, borderline freeze dried iceberg lettuce, a room temperature Kraft single (lol?) and an unsalted taco shell

I believe they are tofu.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

They are called monster tacos because they’re made out of monster meat hth

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/985366921661960192

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

(English translation: "What happens in your PC when you click the 'Post' button")

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

get that OUT of my face posted:

(English translation: "What happens in your PC when you click the 'Post' button")

:justpost: :petdog:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Blind Rasputin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXstAyjLaU

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
The world might have been better if he had just invented Jet.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

lmfao holy poo poo best one yet

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

awesome

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

That's a lot of talent there, genuinely impressed by some of these

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

This kills the lettuce.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
When plants get stepped on, they can release a pheromone that's meant to warn other plants that they're in danger.

That lettuce is literally screaming in agony.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Brute Squad posted:

This kills the lettuce.

Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on.

But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by 4chan. Now we can all go back to eating our fast food in peace.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

MizPiz posted:

When plants get stepped on, they can release a pheromone that's meant to warn other plants that they're in danger.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

MizPiz posted:

Like, for what purpose? How is a plant going to defend itself against somebody wanting to step on them? It ain't escaping and it ain't fighting back. It seems like an awful evolutionary adaptation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Calaveron posted:

Like, for what purpose? How is a plant going to defend itself against somebody wanting to step on them? It ain't escaping and it ain't fighting back. It seems like an awful evolutionary adaptation

Some plants can produce bitter/poisonous compounds under stress that may help deter being eaten. It doesn’t have the capability to tell the difference between being eaten and stepped on though, just a general sense that it’s in danger which triggers the dispersal of the warning pheromones.