Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Rick posted:

Wade is a guy that regularly gets called bad on these forums.

he does?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I need the receipts. expose them

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Missing shots unggh

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I'm the guy getting close-up video of Ersan Ilyasova's face.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Was that udonis haslem?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
holy poo poo whiteside you are so loving stupid

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
lmao at doing that with two fouls already

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jota posted:

lmao at doing that with two fouls already

He plays like 6 minutes a game now anyways so gently caress it

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Whiteside's the dumbest.

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound
This has been some intense D by Miami. You don't see full court press in the 2nd quarter very often

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
its very funny that miami has basically been the 90s heat tonight seems like that was spo's adjustment to just get physical as gently caress and dare the refs to keep calling it late

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Jota posted:

its very funny that miami has basically been the 90s heat tonight seems like that was spo's adjustment to just get physical as gently caress and dare the refs to keep calling it late

Embiid would be nice here

Well everywhere but especially here. Right here

aarstar
Mar 7, 2004
quarter from hell

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
the heat getting physical as gently caress has clearly hosed with the sixers rhythm but they also are going to have like half their team foul out by the second half if they keep playing like this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Latinx posted:

I need the receipts. expose them

I'm not sure I can dig through my good friend Popdog's post history and remain his good friend.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jota posted:

i desperately wish that someone would stop the rock from making more movies until he hires someone else to pick his scripts

ah yes i hope the rock will stop making supremely dumb action movies and start acting in charlie kaufman movies and period dramas where he plays guys like "jeremy bentham's barrister"

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jota posted:

the heat getting physical as gently caress has clearly hosed with the sixers rhythm but they also are going to have like half their team foul out by the second half if they keep playing like this

Yeah and if anything 3rd Quarter is when the Sixers tend to explode. You really don't want guys haggered having to counter that.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
my son josh doing things

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

R.D. Mangles posted:

ah yes i hope the rock will stop making supremely dumb action movies and start acting in charlie kaufman movies and period dramas where he plays guys like "jeremy bentham's barrister"

lmao i want him to make dumb action movies just not ones so loving bland and lovely like they've been focused group to death

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Jota posted:

it rules

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Udonis haslem will play by the end

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/youknowthedehel/status/986045530202628096

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

i can feel it, this is gonna be like game one

sixers are gonna gently caress around and keep it close and then just blow them the gently caress away

do it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Olnnyks reflexive goonery

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

euphronius posted:

Udonis haslem will play by the end

In a physical game any body that can pile up 6 fouls is useful. Especially one with the entire state of Florida on his back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

this series needs to end with spo grabbing onto embiid's leg

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

R.D. Mangles posted:

this series needs to end with spo grabbing onto embiid's leg

lmao

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

whenever the going gets rough, the miami heat start throwing bows

nothing made me laugh harder than when riley was complaining about the thibs bulls's physicality

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Rick posted:

I'm not sure I can dig through my good friend Popdog's post history and remain his good friend.

It's true, you will see his repeated attempted assaults on me, and you will want to protect me from harm

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Jota posted:

lmao i want him to make dumb action movies just not ones so loving bland and lovely like they've been focused group to death

he needs to work with bay again imo

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
I wonder if any of the Heat like each other.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Did people really stop taking charges this season or is Mike Fratello losing it?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Well

Heat gooned it up

Sixers cold

Need Embiid

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Cool Buff Man posted:

It's true, you will see his repeated attempted assaults on me, and you will want to protect me from harm

Of course.

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Come the gently caress on

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

euphronius posted:

Well

Heat gooned it up

Sixers cold

Need Embiid

Just a really bad shooting half, it happens :shrug:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

classic wade bullshit

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

Dwayne Wade just throws an elbow and gets the call lmao

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

dwyane wade lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Did people really stop taking charges this season or is Mike Fratello losing it?

He was also under the impression you can't move your feet when taking a charge, so he's definitely losing it.

• Locked thread