Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Getting mad about the Warriors after 1 AM is an experience reserved for an elite posting few

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I still haven't gotten a good view of what Bertans does that makes people so mad. Obviously he's some sort of "scrappy" but I just haven't seen it. Maybe it's just people mad at getting balled on by a ginger.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

misdirectomy posted:

Getting mad about the Warriors after 1 AM is an experience reserved for an elite posting few

mountain coast, best coast

Bashez posted:

Maybe it's just people mad at getting balled on by a ginger.

bingo

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Apr 17, 2018

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

The Warriors are getting super excited about beating a team that wins literally 34% of their road games.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Klay Thompson is the least hateable guy on that Warriors team, and yet I'm really starting to change my opinion against him with all these 3s...

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i dont think you have to do anything to have draymond start throwing punches, kicks or elbows. he just is always doing that

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

execute draymond green at center court

make it a tnt special

reggie miller too while we're at it

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Bashez posted:

The Warriors are getting super excited about beating a team that wins literally 34% of their road games.

They're just glad they didn't have to injure someone this time

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

misdirectomy posted:

real mad rn

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Frustrated posted:

Klay Thompson is the least hateable guy on that Warriors team, and yet I'm really starting to change my opinion against him with all these 3s...

i dont really get this. klay thompson might be the biggest bitch on that team and thats an incredible accomplishment

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ghost Dog posted:

i dont think you have to do anything to have draymond start throwing punches, kicks or elbows. he just is always doing that

look its just a natural reaction to jumping or playing basketball

lol remember when that was his excuse for kicking people in the nuts all the time

its just biomechanically normal guys

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer
i feel like the spurs are just like one piece away from being great. like, if they had an efficient scorer who could play inside and out and could get his own buckets that would really take some of the load off of aldridge. it would be really cool if that guy could play good defense to put some pressure on durant or thompson.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Warriors beat the Spurs so bad last year that Kahwi doesn't even wanna come back

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ramadu posted:

look its just a natural reaction to jumping or playing basketball

lol remember when that was his excuse for kicking people in the nuts all the time

its just biomechanically normal guys

galaxy brain: posting hours of footage of your player trying to cheap shot people as evidence he isnt dirty

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ghost Dog posted:

galaxy brain: posting hours of footage of your player trying to cheap shot people as evidence he isnt dirty

this was the funniest thing

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

E2M2 posted:

Warriors beat the Spurs so bad last year that Kahwi doesn't even wanna come back

destiny served up the perfect opportunity for him to get his revenge on golden state and he pussied out of it.

gently caress him. even an 80% kawhi could easily tip the scales

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Klay seems to have one of those games in any given series so at least it wasn't in like a close loss at home or something. Crazy that the Spurs are likely going to finish the season going winless on the road in March and April though

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Frustrated posted:

As a Spurs fan I'd have much rather played Houston. Playoff Chris Paul is more than enough to keep the game close and you know the Rockets won't close it out like the Warriors.

Chris Paul's playoff numbers are incredible.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

yee I’ll take it, gently caress all y’all

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Ghost Dog posted:

i dont really get this. klay thompson might be the biggest bitch on that team and thats an incredible accomplishment

Impossible with Kevin, I blew a 3-1 lead so I joined the best team in the league, Durant on the team.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Bashez posted:

yeah, playing the rockets in the first round is no bueno. or at all really.

they're good.

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Plus by avoiding the Rockets, Spurs fans still get the "we won most recent playoff series" thing

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Bashez posted:

5-14 with 6 turnovers is pretty incredible in a way.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Was there any doubt about the dubs lol

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

Frustrated posted:

5-14 with 6 turnovers is pretty incredible in a way.

Among active players he's got the third highest WS/48 in the playoffs, right behind Kawhi Leonard GOD loving DAMMIT

Rabid Snake posted:

They do not look good. If their shooting slows they'll take losses. They threw the ball all over the court and got killed on the glass for half of the game. Obviously they could fix this by being more motivated against a team that isn't complete poo poo on the road.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Rabid Snake posted:

i think they're beatable.

maybe not by this shell of a spurs team, but if they caught utah or okc or maybe even the pelicans they could have been in hot water without curry

spurs had their own destiny in their hands to get better seeding and a better matchup and they blew it in spectacular fashion

Poppy Nogood
May 26, 2014
https://twitter.com/unstoppablebaby/status/986111487310684165 they're so loving lame

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

who's lamer?

the warriors?

or lebron?

the king is pretty cheesy.

edit: regarding our forbes conversation tonight: he laid goose eggs in every counting stat in 17 minutes (though he did have one clear path foul, lol)

but holy moley, danny green with a stunning -26 on the night

RaySmuckles fucked around with this message at 06:33 on Apr 17, 2018

EMC
Aug 17, 2004

im struggling with these obscure loss edits

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH
who were those announcers

i started off hating them but ended up really liking them

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Schlieren posted:

who were those announcers

i started off hating them but ended up really liking them

just lol if you ever like reggie miller as an announcer

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Ramadu posted:

im so glad i dont have to root for green

It's pretty great

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

misdirectomy posted:

listen ill get mad about the warriors any time of the drat day

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
rockets.bitch

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lets go raps

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

OG is a loving godsend

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Drunk Canuck posted:

OG is a loving godsend

Dude stuck to Beal really well, didn't press but didn't allow him any space either

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
OG is a game changer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!