Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Cool Buff Man posted:

It's been this way the whole year man, like I used to think he was a bit of a goof but also dangerous to face but he straight up has tanked games this year. The Wiz gained all their ground and looked way better with him out

He's done so many one man fast breaks and missing the layup at the end. He plays no defense. He cannot shoot.

You used to rest easy knowing he'd slow down and let his penetration draw defenders so he could kick it to corner shooters, but now he just doens't seem to know up from down.

congratulations raptors unless Wall misses a game or two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lmao matt devlin making it so drake has to commit to the scorpion medallion

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

https://twitter.com/JLew1050/status/986396888738885632

This team is loving sick.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
BEBE

DeepSpaceBeans
Nov 2, 2005

Let's build us a happy, little cloud that floats around the sky.

Dejan Bimble posted:

He's done so many one man fast breaks and missing the layup at the end. He plays no defense. He cannot shoot.

You used to rest easy knowing he'd slow down and let his penetration draw defenders so he could kick it to corner shooters, but now he just doens't seem to know up from down.

Ironically, he looks a lot like Lowry did 2-3 years ago - forcing the issue, and hoping to at least get a foul out of it. He looks quite frustrated out there.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

:gonk:

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

I was expecting him to get it together for the playoffs and thought the Wiz would be a tough first round matchup but he's just ruining the mood

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

OH gently caress OFF BEBE IS A SAINT. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wippersnapper
Nov 1, 2003

Stealing your favourite hockey teams
...in spirit.
I hope the Raptors keep up this pace and score 160 points. That would be alright.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Drunk Canuck posted:

OH gently caress OFF BEBE IS A SAINT. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the face tatoos are confusing them

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Bledsoe is playing slowwwly

It would really help the bucks Bench if Jabari could do something

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

celtics good

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Wippersnapper posted:

I hope the Raptors keep up this pace and score 160 points. That would be alright.

76 points at halftime, hoo boy

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the rapots announcers are so bad all i hear when that brooklyn cosplaying rear end idiot speaks is a dude screaming HEY!!! IM ANNOUNCING HEAH

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

the bad opinion haver is Online

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Drunk Canuck posted:

turn on your monitor

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Ghost Dog posted:

the rapots announcers are so bad all i hear when that brooklyn cosplaying rear end idiot speaks is a dude screaming HEY!!! IM ANNOUNCING HEAH

if he were good at his job it'd be one thing. every other sentence that comes out of his mouth is unbearable

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Drunk Canuck posted:

you can just post, you dont have to announce yourself

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Bucks totally surrendering the offensive glass is not working out well

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Jaylen Brown is having himself a game so far

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

Sir I recommend you get this gawbage out of here.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Jaylen Brown is having himself a game so far

celtics next season gonna be scary

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Playoff Raptors are....good?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

BWV posted:

Sir I recommend you get this gawbage out of here.

he-yah

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Ghost Dog posted:

get this gahbage outta heyah

e: eyeayh!!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im strapped for time so pretend i responded to every raptors fan who is slowly turning into a corncob with HAY!!! IM POWSTIN HEYAH

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
no for real jack armstrong wins awards for being good at his job. hes great.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Bucks are going to lose barring something very strange

They really should have traded Jabari when he still had trade value (wise hindsight post)

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Time for the 90 point 2nd half

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Dejan Bimble posted:

They really should have traded Jabari when he still had trade value (wise hindsight post)

Its still early, but if the Celtics sweep the Bucks without Kyrie and Smart I'll be quite surprised

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...
I wish Ameeyah Jahnson was still on the Raptors just so I could hear Jack say his name more often

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

CRISPYBABY posted:

Playoff Raptors are....good?

I jinxed it

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

I thought he'd be gone by now with how they handled his contract, they clearly don't seem intent on keeping him

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Pshhh Monroe had ball there

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Giannis has extremely sexy arms

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Raptors give up a run but then get it all back. wow.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

CRISPYBABY posted:

I jinxed it

Jk I'm ok with this run

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

blue squares posted:

Its still early, but if the Celtics sweep the Bucks without Kyrie and Smart I'll be quite surprised

The celtics have a bunch of young athletic players playing within a good scheme, plus horford and morris to give some toughness, defense, and midrange shooting

The bucks have one great player, one very good 3/d guy, then a pg with a bad knee who saves all his burst for offense, a malcom brogdon who needs to hold the ball a lot to do anything and is very slow. Then a lot of lovely bigs. All playing in detuned version of their crazy defensive scheme, and everyone but Giannis and Jason Terry are playing offense like they hope no one will pass them the ball

I don't know what they're going to do. I thought Giannis would have dominated the game a bit more. Jabari Parker still hasn't fully recovered from his ACL and never mentally adjusted to not being a first option, his own teammates can't seem to figure out what he'll do from play to play

Boston wins again

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

this guy's beard is too high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Dont forget that John Wall is a snitch who told the media that the refs once admitted a mistake

• Locked thread