Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Demar is DEDIRTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Marcin Gortat sets screens like a lineman blocking an outside linebacker.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Bucks is somehow the only team that goes 5 out and still have a packed paint

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Love you OG.

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
OG owns lmao

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Dejan Bimble posted:

The celtics have a bunch of young athletic players playing within a good scheme, plus horford and morris to give some toughness, defense, and midrange shooting

The bucks have one great player, one very good 3/d guy, then a pg with a bad knee who saves all his burst for offense, a malcom brogdon who needs to hold the ball a lot to do anything and is very slow. Then a lot of lovely bigs. All playing in detuned version of their crazy defensive scheme, and everyone but Giannis and Jason Terry are playing offense like they hope no one will pass them the ball

I don't know what they're going to do. I thought Giannis would have dominated the game a bit more. Jabari Parker still hasn't fully recovered from his ACL and never mentally adjusted to not being a first option, his own teammates can't seem to figure out what he'll do from play to play

Boston wins again

feels like their offense just never does a single thing unless its a fast break and idk if thats just scheme or if giannis hasnt fully developed a halfcourt game cause i dont watch the milwaukee bucks

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the Raptors will never not suck at in bounding.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

When a player jumps up and nudges a shot into the rim, which would have otherwise missed, does the nudger get the credit for the point?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Ghost Dog posted:

feels like their offense just never does a single thing unless its a fast break and idk if thats just scheme or if giannis hasnt fully developed a halfcourt game cause i dont watch the milwaukee bucks

They have actions but defenses just overload the strongside against giannis and goad guys to take shots or drive, and they tony snell themselves into bad actions

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

blue squares posted:

When a player jumps up and nudges a shot into the rim, which would have otherwise missed, does the nudger get the credit for the point?

thats basically an alley oop, so yes

if it hits the rim first it counts as an offensive rebound and a shot

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i feel like a tip in off a 3pt shot should count as 3 points and also that teams i dont like shouldnt ever be given 3 points for any shots

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Away all Goats posted:

thats basically an alley oop, so yes

if it hits the rim first it counts as an offensive rebound and a shot

thanks

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

fraud John Wall showing off his famous move of spinning out of control towards the rim and hoping someone helps him out.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

love to hear the announcers talk about the weather during a playoff game

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

malcom brogdon is really just another delly with a slightly quicker jump shot

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the celtics are covering like...one person on the perimeter per play thats pretty hilarious. need a lebron kawhi giannis superteam imo

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Snitching John Wall once called the cops on Bradley Beal because he didn't signal on a lane change.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Lorenzo Brown hell yeah

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

the league is in trouble when Siakim learns how to look up while dribbling

e: the people watching outside the ACC are loving nuts and they should just heard them into the hospitals before they infect everyone else with whatever illness of the mind/body they have caught

BWV fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Apr 18, 2018

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
https://twitter.com/Flandizzle/status/985610833785999360

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Raptors 3 point shooting is gone and so could the lead.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Raptors/Wizards game is a 7 point difference

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Oh God

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

John Wall

Constellation I
Apr 3, 2005
I'm a sucker, a little fucker.
don't worry, wall is gonna choke it all away

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps should go back to hitting 3s. This is getting bad.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

PHEW.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

lmao raptors

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

CJ I love ya

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat the Raptors couldn't even do me the favor of continuing to collapse while the other game was in halftime.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Baiting the wiz into playing wall the entire second half against raps third stringers is some next level poo poo.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Eratik posted:

Baiting the wiz into playing wall the entire second half against raps third stringers is some next level poo poo.

we poo poo ourselves on purpose!!!!

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.

Ghost Dog posted:

we poo poo ourselves on purpose!!!!
Actually they are winning by a lot!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Man, the Bucks need to clean house of all their trainers, and coaches. It should not have stopped with Kidd. They have the talent to be SO much more, and this is just depressing as all hell.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

wtf I went to the fridge to grab another beer and my roommate's asparagus, which are just chilling in the fridge door, somehow got the heads stuck to my shirt and two of them were attached to me

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
https://twitter.com/haralabob/status/986413483062280192 Wizards Basketball!

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Bradley Beal should just go home because this is John Wall's world and he's just suffering in it.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

bradley beal should somehow end up on the lebron-kawhi-giannis bucks imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

SERGE IBAKA DISRESPECT.

• Locked thread