Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Who What Now posted:

It's better than his last attempt which was "lol stupid Arabs got shot"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

The shading on Nixon's chin looked like blood to me at first. Not out of character.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

zedprime posted:

Yeah, rip Christopher "Great Chuck" Lee. Killing the Saxon man in heaven :angel:

He was but Charlemagne was an rear end in a top hat who had 4500 Saxons executed for their religion and burned their holy place.

Widukind did nothing wrong

WATCH CHARLEMAGNE START A loving VIKING AGE

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Yeah I ate my first probation in 12 years for calling out a GG post and following the SA etiquette (or so I thought) of not allowing low-content crap to poo poo up a thread by really letting the poster know what I thought. My mistake.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Super Soaker Party! posted:

Yeah I ate my first probation in 12 years for calling out a GG post and following the SA etiquette (or so I thought) of not allowing low-content crap to poo poo up a thread by really letting the poster know what I thought. My mistake.
Joint Photographic Experts Group

Much like GUY GOODBODY is an acronym for massive loving idiot.

Or troll, but either way still a massive fucknut of a twatfaced oval office.

Yeah the letters don't quite line up unless you pronounce them properly.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Guy Goodbody got probated for posting a picture of the white house Christmas decorations and that poo poo was hilarious.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

The problem is your not wrong but also filling the thread up with low content poo poo

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I can't believe they punished you just for doing your job of moderating the forums.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FactsAreUseless posted:

Joint Photographic Experts Group

Much like GUY GOODBODY is an acronym for massive loving idiot.

Or troll, but either way still a massive fucknut of a twatfaced oval office.

Yeah the letters don't quite line up unless you pronounce them properly.

Excellent name /post correlation

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Sign me up, I'm all about smashing diabetic kids into the ground.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe

Lmao

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And the Art of The Deal movie parody (with Johnny Depp as Trump) is not even shown there. Maybe if you watched the German comedy about Hitler waking up in 2014...

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Ariong posted:

I can't believe they punished you just for doing your job of moderating the forums.

I KNOW! It was so rude.

(but yes Rumda you are correct that complaining about GG isn't funny pictures)

(also FAU I'm honored I guess you felt obliged to repost my post?)

Anyway, maybe we're just supposed to accept GG's consistent failure to post anything funny, but

edit: here is an attempt at a funny picture I'd worry that it's not very funny but luckily someone's set the bar very low in this thread :tipshat:

SyNack Sassimov has a new favorite as of 00:36 on Apr 18, 2018

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I'm Tedison

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

No superman nooooo

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Probings will continue until morale improves

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

I've seen poo poo like this in the wild from college students on an electrical engineering course final exam.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Milo and POTUS posted:

Probings will continue until morale improves

:pervert:

"I can't believe it!

....I'm on sale!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i'm excited that something in this thread finally inspired a tepid giggle in me, maybe i am not dead inside after all

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!

cash crab posted:

i'm excited that something in this thread finally inspired a tepid giggle in me, maybe i am not dead inside after all

sometimes gasses build up inside the corpse and escape through the mouth. Continue the enbalming, we're almost done.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Memento posted:

:pervert:

"I can't believe it!

....I'm on sale!"

I think they did this in the promo art or something for the latest Kingdom Hearts game, too

EDIT: Playstation magazine, close enough

EDIT DEUX: It was possibly an edit, but meh, still counts as content ;)

Mezzanine has a new favorite as of 02:38 on Apr 18, 2018

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I don't get it

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

rodbeard posted:

I don't get it

It's a running gag with Pixar that Mike's face is always obscured by a label or graphic in promos.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

It's fake

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

rodbeard posted:

I don't get it

It’s a running gag in Monsters Inc.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

According to you Palestinians being shot is hiiiiiilarious

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Who What Now posted:

The funny part was the AP saying that the Israelis are "firing back" when even the AP's blurb doesn't say they're being fired upon. It's the naked bias, not that people are dying, hth

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

I thought that the idea of someone trying to shoot smoke, which is how that tweet presents the situation, was funny

Even if you don't, I'm not sure how you would read that tweet and think the object of fun was the Palestinians. Clearly it's the craven IDF acting in an absurd manner in that situation. But that's getting kind of dark.

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

Guy Goodbody posted:

I thought that the idea of someone trying to shoot smoke, which is how that tweet presents the situation, was funny

Even if you don't, I'm not sure how you would read that tweet and think the object of fun was the Palestinians. Clearly it's the craven IDF acting in an absurd manner in that situation. But that's getting kind of dark.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My man! Funny stuff!

I'm literally :laffo:ing over here like a Palestinian with his face shot off! Aahahahahaha oh man!

Classic Goodbody.

https://giant.gfycat.com/FluffySmoggyAnemoneshrimp.mp4

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

Instead of doing obvious post-hoc mental contortions just admit it was a bad, insensitive post. That's literally all you have to do.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Don't like someone's posts? Just put them on ignore and move on with your life. Seriously. You're not getting paid to look at posts you don't enjoy, and ignore is there for a reason.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Instead of doing obvious post-hoc mental contortions just admit it was a bad, insensitive post. That's literally all you have to do.

Like, literally two minutes after I posted that I said

Guy Goodbody posted:

i think it's funny that the Israeli army is trying to shoot smoke.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Hyperlynx posted:

Don't like someone's posts? Just put them on ignore and move on with your life. Seriously. You're not getting paid to look at posts you don't enjoy, and ignore is there for a reason.

The problem with ignoring Guy Goodbody's terrible posts is that you still see the multi-page derails they start, but without any context.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
E: nah

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 04:11 on Apr 18, 2018

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Who What Now posted:

Of course that's what you meant. And on Rock-Candy Island there are streams of lemonade and sodapop.

It's Big Rock Candy Mountain, you stupid poo poo, there's no such place as Rock-Candy Island

And people say I'm the one making GBS threads up the thread?

edit:I'm not editing this out

Guy Goodbody has a new favorite as of 04:15 on Apr 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Guy Goodbody's posts are significantly better than people who poo poo up the thread complaining about Guy Goodbody. You either find his contributions funny or you don't. There's absolutely zero reason to get so angry in a thread where we post cakes with penises on them.