Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
Edit: You're going to pay. You're ALL going to pay!

For the shirts!

Shirts are $9.44 each.

Prices for domestic shipping (I'm going to be using flat rate boxes): Add $7.20 for one shirt, $13.65 for two or more.

International shipping: I'm ballparking, but based on some numbers I'm throwing at the USPS shipping calculator, $15 for one shirt, $23 for two.

Venmo - [removed]

PayPal - [removed]

Just to avoid making GBS threads up the idiots thread and for my own convenience, this is your one-stop shop for the Dronebama t-shirt. I'm giving everyone until May 1 to decide whether or not they want in, from there I'm going to place the order and start collecting money (or vice versa).

First thing's first, however: Design finalization. Barring any bright ideas cropping up, the shirt is going to look like this:

I'm working entirely with whatever fonts and clip art CustomInk.com offers up, so unfortunately I wasn't able to put a little village of mud huts next to the palm trees. Also I think the Obamadrone might be a little too big. This is, I think, the optimal design and any changes will probably be tweaks (resizing Obamadrone, removing the houses or replacing them with something else if someone finds better clip art).

PM me if you want a shirt. If you don't have PMs, comment here. Obviously the more people who buy a shirt the cheaper it gets. Price will be final shirt cost + USPS flat rate small box which I think costs $7.20 (Mr. Nice! claims that a t-shirt will fit in one of those boxes). Tips are appreciated.

Let's do this poo poo.

Edit: Further review shows that there's an additional charge for sizes above XL: 2XL costs an extra $2.50, 3XL is another $3.50, and 4XL costs another $4.50 so those of you who requested one of those sizes let me know if that's cool with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Idea: We put this guy on the sleeve

JAMBOOOOOOOO!!!

Edit: Nevermind, sleeve print is a pain in the dick to do.

McNally fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 16, 2018

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

McNally posted:

Idea: We put this guy on the sleeve

JAMBOOOOOOOO!!!

Edit: Nevermind, sleeve print is a pain in the dick to do.

Can we tho? Like big dude in the center?!?!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Viva Miriya posted:

Can we tho? Like big dude in the center?!?!

It sort of screws up the unit t-shirt aesthetic I was going for. It also occurs to me that if I'm making a t-shirt with Jambo Guy on it, I'd have to kick a few bucks over to Terminal Lance for using his art.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

McNally posted:

It sort of screws up the unit t-shirt aesthetic I was going for. It also occurs to me that if I'm making a t-shirt with Jambo Guy on it, I'd have to kick a few bucks over to Terminal Lance for using his art.

Oh nm lol

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
messaged

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Give me a medium and large if cost of shirt is 20 or under. L if it's over

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Waroduce posted:

Give me a medium and large if cost of shirt is 20 or under. L if it's over

Four shirts it is!

You already PMed me :D

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

McNally posted:

Four shirts it is!

I don't think I have PMs but I smoke alot of weed and was hit in the head alot

Melthir
Dec 29, 2009

I need to go scrap some money together cause my avatar is just sad.

McNally posted:

Four shirts it is!

Can I get two XLs please.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Waroduce posted:

I don't think I have PMs but I smoke alot of weed and was hit in the head alot

Well somehow you were already in my spreadsheet.

Melthir posted:

Can I get two XLs please.

I'll think about it.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
I PM'd you, but I'll take a small!

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

The Iron Rose posted:

I PM'd you, but I'll take a small!

No can do.

Oh, you mean a t-shirt.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I’d like a large please, don’t have PMs

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Put me in for a Large.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Pm sent

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?
Good news, folks: Enough people have said they want a t-shirt that the price at the current number of shirts (33) is $11.79!

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Well poo poo...change my order to two, since we're doing flat rate shipping.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Godholio posted:

Well poo poo...change my order to two, since we're doing flat rate shipping.

Not gonna lie, I'm not confident in my ability to shove two shirts into one small flat rate box. Multiple shirts might require a bump to a medium box, which I think is an additional five bucks. I'll grab a few boxes from the post office and experiment with it and let you guys know.

McNally fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Apr 17, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

McNally posted:

Not gonna lie, I'm not confident in my ability to shove two shirts into one small flat rate box. Multiple shirts might require a bump to a medium box, which I think is an additional five bucks. I'll grab a few boxes from the post office and experiment with it and let you guys know.

I stuffed two in one so long as they were both L and smaller. Just tape the gently caress out of all the edges and you're set.

Or you can charge people a few bucks extra. I was too lazy to go get different boxes.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I stuffed two in one so long as they were both L and smaller. Just tape the gently caress out of all the edges and you're set.

Or you can charge people a few bucks extra. I was too lazy to go get different boxes.

At the rate we're going these shirts will probably be like ten bucks, which ought to make eating a higher shipping cost a little easier.

I'm not Amazon Prime eligible, unfortunately.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
USPS also has flat rate padded envelopes that are about a #5 and run $7.20~ to ship, you can get a couple well folded shirts in those too. Just loot the whole stand of them when you go, every post office has a pallet of the drat things.

Put me down for a large. I need something else in the rotation besides a bunch of shirts from work. I'll get PMs or something.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Edit: I'll take this to PM for clarity.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Large and medium sir because I'm a chubby monkey who can't control his weight

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
I'm assuming this only ships domestically?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I’m not in charge, but when i did it last international shipping was like $5 and a month more to clear customs.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I'm too lazy to use PMs. I'm on that awkward size between L and XL so put me down for an XL. Does APO still count as domestic shipping?

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I'm willing to ship internationally if you're willing to pay actual shipping costs, which I will look up before I charge you.

dscruffy1 posted:

I'm too lazy to use PMs. I'm on that awkward size between L and XL so put me down for an XL. Does APO still count as domestic shipping?

I think so!

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
APO is domestic, yes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Thinking of getting one for my cousin who spent a deployment pounding sand in Afghanistan. Trouble is I don't know his size.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If he's fresh out of the service, his size probably starts with X.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Start with his size when he was in, and then go up a size for every 18 months he's been out.

E: PM for shirts sent.

Arc Light fucked around with this message at 08:48 on Apr 19, 2018

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Eh, not always true. I mean, one size up is common, get a XXL if he's a truck driver or rides a desk. He'll grow into it.

At 3 years out I was 300lbs. I've dropped a whole woman of weight, plus the 160lb woman I was married to, in the past five years. Feels good to be in a large with a 34 waist again.

E: hey McNally, change me to a medium. I need a goal to help motivate me to my halloween costume weight. Forrest Gump on his cross country run.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Apr 18, 2018

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Yeah, put me down for two large size shirts.

My cousin must be some sort of genetic oddity because he didn't gain weight after getting out of the Marines.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Eh, not always true. I mean, one size up is common, get a XXL if he's a truck driver or rides a desk. He'll grow into it.

At 3 years out I was 300lbs. I've dropped a whole woman of weight, plus the 160lb woman I was married to, in the past five years. Feels good to be in a large with a 34 waist again.

E: hey McNally, change me to a medium. I need a goal to help motivate me to my halloween costume weight. Forrest Gump on his cross country run.

Not shirt relevant but loving hell, good for you! That's an impressive lifestyle and cognitive shift and I am happy for you! :hfive:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Thanks boogs. We're not all cursed with staying fat.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
I'd like two shirts as well. Both L, I don't know what my cousin's size is but meh, he can deal, or gain weight.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, put me down for two large size shirts.

My cousin must be some sort of genetic oddity because he didn't gain weight after getting out of the Marines.

hah whatup buying-a-shirt-for-my-cousin buddy.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

McNally posted:

I'm willing to ship internationally if you're willing to pay actual shipping costs, which I will look up before I charge you.

That'd be great, let me know. I'd be down for an XL and an L, I'd think.

I'll check with an army buddy in the meantime whether I can just ship it to his APO

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Do you like muskets?

Duzzy Funlop posted:

That'd be great, let me know. I'd be down for an XL and an L, I'd think.

I'll check with an army buddy in the meantime whether I can just ship it to his APO

Congrats on ordering our 50th shirt!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

McNally posted:

Congrats on ordering our 50th shirt!

Mission Accomplished