Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
All dogs are boys and all cats are girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Ban this hitler

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Comptroll The Forums posted:

Not everything Jordan Peterson says is true.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Nermal is trans.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Double Agent posted:

James Comey is a shitheel for a lot of other things, but at least he hasn't disrespected Wu-Tang.

Why are so many people putting Comey on a pedestal lately anyhow? He's the chucklefuck who helped put Trump in office in the first place, Frankenstein can't be surprised that his monster turned on him.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Guy Goodbody posted:

That's not in the text. The text supports the dog cum theory. Just like how Garfield never establishes themself as male in the comic.

I'm so broken I mentally translated this into the American Chopper argument meme before realizing it'd be too short.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Parrotine posted:

Why are so many people putting Comey on a pedestal lately anyhow? He's the chucklefuck who helped put Trump in office in the first place, Frankenstein can't be surprised that his monster turned on him.

He had that interview where he was all "a bloo bloo bloo, I tried to be a good FBI man; how was I to know it'd result in me hiding in the white house curtains in a vain attempt to escape clasping the pseudopod extending from the wad of sentient pumpkin colored cookie dough in chief."

And now everyone is all like "I'm also regretful and kind of whiny. Maybe he's not so bad."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Guy Goodbody posted:

Not everything Jordan Peterson says is true.

Nothing Kermit says is true

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Nothing Kermit says is true

gently caress Peterson for ruining Kermit. Kermit was a wise frog who just couldn't help himself from some pork occasionally.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Mods please change my name to American Foulbrood, tia

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 12:48 on Apr 19, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Mods please change my name to American Foulbrood, tia

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Is anyone else frustrated that a bad poster can have a gimmick assigned to them by a mod and have it really take off, making them a good poster that people like, only for them to just abandon their successful gimmick and go back to making bad posts that aren't funny?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Make the background a pile of dead heretics/xenos on fire and this photo would perfectly describe the Salamanders

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Is anyone else frustrated that a bad poster can have a gimmick assigned to them by a mod and have it really take off, making them a good poster that people like, only for them to just abandon their successful gimmick and go back to making bad posts that aren't funny?

Yup

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

He's essentially a knockoff Captain Invictus minus the thousands of creepy Undertale pictures.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

So this is technically blackface right?

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

cult_hero posted:

So this is technically blackface right?

Depending

probably

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

It's actually... *drumroll, opens envelope* ...heresy! Huh.

Mierenneuker has a new favorite as of 14:11 on Apr 19, 2018

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Mierenneuker posted:

It's actually... *drumroll, opens envelope* ...heresy!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That kid loving rules

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Everything is heresy. If you're wondering about whether something is heresy, you're committing heresy by questioning the authority of the Holy Imperium, which can think for you.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/zdtYhL0.mp4

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Give those cute dogs raises immediately

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

goddamn this is adorable.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!
There's a whole series of sketches with those dogs.

Officer Crusoe investigates a 187:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxcTgGPPG5g

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Parrotine posted:

Sadly we're stuck with the world where Trump is president, so the fact that he's trashing him now is better than nothing. I actually kind of like Comey's explanation for why he re-opened the email investigation at the eleventh hour: in a world where Clinton was clearly going to win, it would be better for the legitimacy of the office if everything could be wrapped up before she took office. Now who knows if that's actually true, and he definitely should have waited like two weeks to do that, but it's a neat angle I hadn't considered before.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Exclusively All Dogs Go to Heaven

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Wait, are your pictures funny if and only if you have some VERY SPECIFIC knowledge? Because this is actually a funny picture but only if you know way too much about 40k.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

VanSandman posted:

Wait, are your pictures funny if and only if you have some VERY SPECIFIC knowledge? Because this is actually a funny picture but only if you know way too much about 40k.

Please explain, as GG should have done.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Chitin posted:

Please explain, as GG should have done.

The Salamanders, in lore, are basically the only space marines with families so it's cute she's hugging someone dressed like one.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Mokinokaro posted:

The Salamanders, in lore, are basically the only space marines with families so it's cute she's hugging someone dressed like one.

But which part is the funny one?

Sininu has a new favorite as of 17:31 on Apr 19, 2018

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sininu posted:

Hmm... I *must* have misplaced my ticket. What a tragedy...

:wink:

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Mokinokaro posted:

Actually the humour comes from the juxtapositon of the large and/or grim space and the small child

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU

VanSandman posted:

Big burly warrior dude disarmed by cuteness is a pretty well worn trope and makes it a funny picture even if you don't know jack about WH40k, though finding out the other background stuff does make it that much better.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

FOR THE EMPERAwwwww.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Sininu posted:

Because his arms look loving tiny

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

FreudianSlippers posted:

Actually the humour comes from the juxtapositon of the large and/or grim space and the small child

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
Wait why are all the space marine with tiny child photos somewhere in Scandinavia