Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I hope the bendy boy wins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

that pic of him bending is loving ngihtmarish jfc. also baraka blade ftw

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
It's amazingly impressive that the terrifying bendy mass murderer is debatably the less unsettling competitor here.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I feel like whoever wins this match could make it to the finals. How is a normal fighter even supposed to deal with either of them?

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.
mc always pulls some redirecty bullshit out his rear end dont you worry

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
There’s been allusion to a whole other level of fights by several characters now. The one that stands out to me the most was Sen’s most recent fight

Fake edit:

I R SMART LIKE ROCK fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Apr 13, 2018

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm not sure if I like Dr. Baraka.

Electric Phantasm posted:

I feel like whoever wins this match could make it to the finals. How is a normal fighter even supposed to deal with either of them?

Punch them in the face.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he's been used for comic relief up til now, but it still isn't surprising that he's a psychopath who heavily modified his own body

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Well whoever wins is going up against Sen so I guess we'll see.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Unless it ends in a double KO, I'd rather Bandou move forward, cause while Doctor Death has a neat gimmick and I dig the concept of abnormal vs abnormal, I feel like a dude who's got blades in his hands is somewhat detrimental to a tournament between punchmans.

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

as long as they dont kill each other we should get to see one of them fight at least one more time, which is awesome

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

There’s been allusion to a whole other level of fights by several characters now. The one that stands out to me the most was Sen’s most recent fight

Fake edit:

Agito is the name of the Fang.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe

McTimmy posted:

Agito is the name of the Fang.

Oh, oops. Well I still think the fighters will get more insane as time goes on

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Holy poo poo dude, this natch doesn't disappoint.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

I want bendy boi to curl around him like a disgusting earthworm and squish the docta

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

From a societal point of view Bando losing is the dramatically better option, because he's a crazy mass murderer and Doctor Death is actually an extremely competent doctor who doesn't kill people at random.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

Dr death doesn’t have to die, just become incapacitAted by an earthworming

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
didn't he exclusively kill yakuza? that's a victimless crime.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I can't wait for it to turn that Agito has a gun in his leg.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

didn't he exclusively kill yakuza? that's a victimless crime.

He's basically a government-sanctioned assassin, so he gets sent in to kill people who the government can't bring to justice in a normal way. Still evil as poo poo but way less evil than random mass murder.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos

Kanos posted:

He's basically a government-sanctioned assassin, so he gets sent in to kill people who the government can't bring to justice in a normal way. Still evil as poo poo but way less evil than random mass murder.

Bando was the one who killed yakuza. Hos hobby in med school was raiding yakuza offices and killing them all. Bando has the moral high ground imo.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011
it's a bummer judge dredd is on the other side of the tournament since he would make a great round 2 for either of these guys

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Wild Horses posted:

mc always pulls some redirecty bullshit out his rear end dont you worry

The MC is probably one of the lamest fighters in this series by virtue of almost always having to resort to his SSJ mode. Like he'll use all these cool techniques, but it's almost never enough against any opponent who's actually at the level of most of the fighters in this tournament.

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

Fake edit:

I get the impression that, while Agito is solidly better enough to reliably win, he isn't the sort of character who can just easily dominate everyone else (like your average anime/manga final boss) and still has to try really hard against the other strong contenders.

Ytlaya fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Apr 13, 2018

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
Hmmm, then would the progression be more like Jojo where it’s about outplaying your opponent?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Well uh

...sure uh I guess that's technically legal?

I took out my femurs, carved them into razor sharp blades and shoved them into my forearms like i'm a goddamn shadowrunner or some poo poo, THATS FINE, THE RULES ALLOW IT.

drat this manga is good and like every chapter is some new bullshit surprises. I mean I AM LITERALLY GUMBY AND CAN JUST BEND EVERYTHING LIKE SOME SORT OF OCTOPUS Turned out to not be the big deal this chapter.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

AtomikKrab posted:

Well uh

...sure uh I guess that's technically legal?

I took out my femurs, carved them into razor sharp blades and shoved them into my forearms like i'm a goddamn shadowrunner or some poo poo, THATS FINE, THE RULES ALLOW IT.

drat this manga is good and like every chapter is some new bullshit surprises. I mean I AM LITERALLY GUMBY AND CAN JUST BEND EVERYTHING LIKE SOME SORT OF OCTOPUS Turned out to not be the big deal this chapter.

It's legal if the ref didn't find it before the fight

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

tweet my meat posted:

Bando was the one who killed yakuza. Hos hobby in med school was raiding yakuza offices and killing them all. Bando has the moral high ground imo.

It would be the reverse. The doctor eliminated dangerous cults and other groups as a government agent. Bando did a single calculated rampage and spent the rest of his life in prison defying the death penalty. Yeah Bando killed some Yakuza, and that's a net positive for the people they were harming, but the Good Doctor has effectively ended a global crisis before it could even start saving millions.

Also we're not sure if Bando did that because he believed in helping others. I can see him doing that because Yakuza would be a good excuse to test his body out on dangerous people.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Bando killed a bunch of cops so he has the moral high ground

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Bando is possibly the most moral character in the series

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
New chapter - http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua/Vol--013-Ch-104---Death?id=416526#18

"Phew... I'm back."

JosephWongKS fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Apr 20, 2018

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012
Layers upon layers of deception.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's a neat way to end it. hanafusa didn't ever actually need to win the match, since his only goal was to kill bando. progressing through the tournament was completely irrelevant to him.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

So I guess there was poison inside the blade?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm so glad this fight is over and I don't have to look at Hanafusa's broken fingers anymore.

Not happy about this adblock blocking thing Kissmanga's doing though but at least it's not making pop-ups. Yet.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

I'm so glad this fight is over and I don't have to look at Hanafusa's broken fingers anymore.

Not happy about this adblock blocking thing Kissmanga's doing though but at least it's not making pop-ups. Yet.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/258905/1

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

RareAcumen posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KissManga/comments/8d5hyt/adblock_blocking_all_manga_images/

I followed this thread's advice and added these to my uBlock Origin filter and it doesn't pop up anymore.

@@||2.bp.blogspot.com^$image,domain=kissmanga.com
@@||*$image,domain=kissmanga.com
kissmanga.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js)

Plutonis posted:

So I guess there was poison inside the blade?

Could be, but I was guessing it was some medical acupuncture stuff.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

This loving Fight

This loving Manga

IceBorg
Oct 23, 2012

I KINDA DOUBT THAT!
Just use mangadex, I still dunno why people use kissmanga and keep linking it here, it's the only thread I check where people do it all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

IceBorg posted:

Just use mangadex, I still dunno why people use kissmanga and keep linking it here, it's the only thread I check where people do it all the time.

People get mad if you ask them why, you've doomed yourself.