Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCQC7AH7pvM

looks like puzzle and dragons + boi + paper mario aesthetic. and it comes out this year! cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

looks like puzzle and dragons + boi + paper mario aesthetic. and it comes out this year! cool.

+ epic Binding of Isaac he-*Randy Pitchford and Cliffy B’s crack pro gamer suicide squad led by a hardened, battle-scarred Fatal1ty crashes through window to dome me with an AR-15*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sorry, looks cool OP. I should get back into BoI

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's also confirmed for Switch just not at launch unfortunately

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

It's also confirmed for Switch just not at launch unfortunately

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh awesome.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They took mah coin >.< that bumbo's coin!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
No thanks OP.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

weird but cool

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
i hope it isnt all the same isaac enemies ive fought a trillion times but then again hes been drawing cartoon poops and buttholes for like 40 consecutive yrs so why mess with success

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

AIDS poop is awesome.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

+ epic Binding of Isaac he-*Randy Pitchford and Cliffy B’s crack pro gamer suicide squad led by a hardened, battle-scarred Fatal1ty crashes through window to dome me with an AR-15*

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
edmund ftmfw

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I don't really need to know anything more about this game to know I'll log over 200 hours in it lol. But I wish the Switch version was coming at launch -- according to edmund on twitter today they're not starting the work on the port until the PC/mobile version is done so therrs not really a timeline on it or anything

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ill probably just get PC version bc i playeda buttload (poopload lol) of Isaac on PC. Especially since I assume it will have dailies, part of the isaac ritual is coming home at the end of a day and doing the onerun and then starting dinner, etc.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ill get it on phone since thats the future of gaming

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Looks like a spinoff and not a sequel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

looks weird but im interested..

• Locked thread