Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

I know y'all were particularly heart-broken the last time I shut down the AUG thread, but in my defense, you're all completely terrible. Anyway, your friend [REDACTED]* is now unemployed and sitting in a friend's apartment in sunny [REDACTED] with nothing better to do than babysit your asses while you post in this thread.

*: I figure if you guys are going to send me threatening/insulting PMs, we may as well be on a first-name basis.

:siren: Once again, if you don't read the OP, that's a "you" problem. :siren:

Here's the rules:

1) No transphobia/homophobia/racism/etc. This always becomes a point of contention because some people can't understand why we can make fun of some people, and not other people. Essentially, if you think you're being funny by making fun of someone who is trans, that sort of makes you an rear end in a top hat. If you're making fun of someone for eating an entire block of cheese at a train station, that is funny. One person is subject to institutional and social vulnerability; the other person is eating cheese in public. If you can't tell the difference between those things, then I'm sorry. I'm going to be incredibly loving strict about this, including colourful language. If I cannot tell if you're joking or not, I will assume you're not.

ADDENDUM: This rule also encompasses a prior rule, which is that people who are a little fat or weird-looking but who can be otherwise categorized as unremarkable do not belong in this thread. A good rule of thumb is that if you saw this person at the grocery store, would you immediately drop all your groceries and call a priest or a rabbi? That person belongs here. If instead your reaction would be, "Ha-ha, nasty," but continued picking out a pasta sauce, probably not. Do not be goony about this rule, please.

2) No arguing about what is/isn't AUG. This does not include "this owns, actually", but it does include page-long slapfights.

3) :siren: Here's a new one: :siren: You are not allowed to submit more than five images in a row in a single post. You are also not permitted to submit, for example, five images in one post and immediately make another post with another couple of images. This rule exists for a reason and there are no exceptions.

4) DO. NOT. SUBMIT. REPORTS. ABOUT. THIS. THREAD. As of July, 2018, the summer of our Lord, the AUG thread now accepts reports. If your report is loving stupid, I will probate the reporter instead.

5) Another new rule! If you message me directly to call me a bitch, or whatever, I will screencap your message and post it here.

6) Oh, this is sort of a formatting thing more than anything, but be sure to timg large images and make sure you don't hide NSW images under spoilers, because that's just sort of ugly, but not in the way we're looking for.

7) Bats are bugs.

Anyway, here's a teratoma:

Ha-ha! Crunchy.

Here's a woman making out with a dog:

"Art"

Not sure what this is, but I don't like it:

Here's, uh... something:

Ha, "mood" amirite

Alright, have fun.

Tim Whatley posted:

I can't believe they replaced hot mustard on the menu with clown cum. Wouldn't have been my first choice but it's not my company

8) Jackalopes are real. Dispute their existence and be probated, you loving clown. You absolute moron buffoon idiot manbaby shitlord. loving moron.

cash crab has a new favorite as of 04:30 on Aug 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
I missed this thread. Hi cash crab!

I got awkward and ugly covered, at least

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Aw yiss.

^^

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Glad this thread is back.

im not glad it was closed for so long.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Hello! So far, everything has been absolutely disgusting. :) Thank you!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Like, I love this especially. This is such an underappreciated flavour of AUG. Thank you.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Probably stdh.jpg but:

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

And a classic

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

cash crab posted:

Probably stdh.jpg but:

who the hell lets their pad get that nasty before changing it

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Heavy flow happens, my dude.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick

Sociopastry posted:

Heavy flow happens, my dude.
guess I'm a low-flow pansy then, I'd have to leave mine on for days to get that much

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

I assume whatever it just vomited into his skin is not toxic to humans?

Mr. Snickerdoodles
Nov 19, 2013

That's not feminism - that's a fetish. And a really unsanitary one at that.

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Heath posted:

I assume whatever it just vomited into his skin is not toxic to humans?

Apparently safe

quote:

This little guy is a ribbon worm. The white thing that shoots out of the worm is its proboscis, the appendage it uses to eat. Seriously, that growing root like structure that's vomited out is designed to drag food inside. Crab, fish, snails, other worms — anything will do (depending on the type and size of the ribbon worm we are talking about).

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Mr. Snickerdoodles posted:

That's not feminism - that's a fetish. And a really unsanitary one at that.

It's really fake.

That's not the colour of old period blood that's been sitting on a pad for hours. It's orange. Period blood, and all blood actually, does not dry orange. It goes brown. That looks like loving marinara. Period blood is bright or dark red that dries to a dark brown colour.

Also, the blood is concentrated towards the front of the pad, assuming it's upside-down in the photo. That's not how it works. Some of the blood does end up at the top of the pad, depending on positioning, but most ends up in the middle. It certainly doesn't end up a weird orangey streak towards the back, because when you're standing or sitting, that poo poo moves around. There is no way that everything south of the vagina would only get such a pathetic little streak of blood if the flow is heavy enough to saturate the centre and front of the pad.

Also, he has the sticky part facing towards him, so does not actually have any period blood touching his face, as a real fetishist would.

Conclusion: it's ketchup.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014

eating only apples posted:

Also, the blood is concentrated towards the front of the pad, assuming it's upside-down in the photo. That's not how it works. Some of the blood does end up at the top of the pad, depending on positioning, but most ends up in the middle. It certainly doesn't end up a weird orangey streak towards the back, because when you're standing or sitting, that poo poo moves around. There is no way that everything south of the vagina would only get such a pathetic little streak of blood if the flow is heavy enough to saturate the centre and front of the pad.

Also, he has the sticky part facing towards him, so does not actually have any period blood touching his face, as a real fetishist would.

Holy poo poo - and here I was thinking that the ridiculous premise might be the giveaway.

Darth Freddy
Feb 6, 2007

An Emperor's slightest dislike is transmitted to those who serve him, and there it is amplified into rage.

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

Apparently safe

Might be safe but looks like some kind of alien parasite infecting it's host.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Pasketti posted:

guess I'm a low-flow pansy then, I'd have to leave mine on for days to get that much

About two hours here, although I don't have to deal with that any more, thank god.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Oh, this is like Christmas in April!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Haaaa oh my god. Terrible.

Just gonna drop these classics right here.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I love this for some reason.

Also, I finally got my first PM calling me a bitch. I just want to say I also added the qualifier "or whatever" because I wanted some creativity. What a disappointment.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

Oh, you caught a buck? How many points was it?

Just one, but it hurt like a son of a bitch

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Also, every so often something belongs here instead of IoSM or the Tinder thread for a good reason:

Who names their child ORIVIA

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sorry for the triple post but hot drat

Question Mark Mound
Jun 14, 2006

Tokyo Crystal Mew
Dancing Godzilla

cash crab posted:

3) :siren: Here's a new one: :siren: You are not allowed to submit more than five images in a row in a single post. You are also not permitted to submit, for example, five images in one post and immediately make another post with another couple of images. This rule exists for a reason and there are no exceptions.
This rule is awesome , I got really sick of being interrupted in the middle of 30-pic superdumps and not really being able to save my place.

Some content that I hope didn't come from the last thread:

:nms: gum maggots https://imgur.com/PoitLoB :nms:
:nws: covered erection https://i.imgur.com/HX9NQKC.png :nws:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

cash crab posted:

I really would like to see someone wearing this and a MAGA hat.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

cash crab posted:

Also, every so often something belongs here instead of IoSM or the Tinder thread for a good reason:

Who names their child ORIVIA

Phonetic Japanese?

King of Foolians
Mar 16, 2006
Long live the King!

cash crab posted:

Is that a light saber in Obama's left hand? This might be racist but if Obama had one I would like to think his light saber would be purple like Mace Windus's.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

King of Foolians posted:

Is that a light saber in Obama's left hand? This might be racist but if Obama had one I would like to think his light saber would be purple like Mace Windus's.

Looks more like a Harry Potter wand to me.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

Arcsquad12 posted:

Phonetic Japanese?

That would be ORIBIA, scrub. :colbert:

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh hai guys

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

This guy looks way too much like a former AP Psychology classmate of mine from high school. He was the teacher's son, so obviously he did the best in that class.

He later got arrested and suspended from UCF for attempting to rape a drunk girl at a party. The only reason it was "attempted" is he was such a virgin he didn't know how much harder it is to get into a girl who's bone dry and gave up.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

Randaconda posted:

oh hai guys

Does anyone have the four panel image with a woman responding to this image?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ParserGirl posted:

Does anyone have the four panel image with a woman responding to this image?

I know exactly what you're talking about but I can't find it.