Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nice purse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Nice purse.

Thanks for noticing, my girlfriend is going to help me break the drinking glasses in.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
thank you Sega

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

:cheers:

That box looks like it took a bit of a beating though, sorry man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He probably caved a girl from Denver Tinder's skull in with it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Thank you SEGA.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ween - A Girl From Denver Tinder.mp3

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I threw it in a bush

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Wormskull posted:

lol

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

http://yakuza.sega.com/yakuza6/1toaOU7tXLyRa9yWeu3nnb5E6wraUoSSchL1vnH8FPls/

Do your due diligence and let Sega know how thankful you are for more Yakuza.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

man nurse posted:

http://yakuza.sega.com/yakuza6/1toaOU7tXLyRa9yWeu3nnb5E6wraUoSSchL1vnH8FPls/

Do your due diligence and let Sega know how thankful you are for more Yakuza.

They should read this thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*clapping and grinning* Ooooouuu! He cavea inna his garufurend head! Hohoho!

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

My yakuza 6 big box had the busted edges too. Some guy at the amazon factory had a really lovely day boxing them or something

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Everyone should take that yakuza survey btw for another chance to tell sega to localize the fist of the north star game

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

My yakuza 6 big box had the busted edges too. Some guy at the amazon factory had a really lovely day boxing them or something

They get fired for having to poo poo now so they take it out on collectors editions

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ween posted:

They should read this thread

I would chip in to buy Sega an account. How cool would that be?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I bet SEGA would be a badass poster.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Palpek posted:

I bet SEGA would be a badass poster.

You've been told repeatedly to stop posting in the Nintendo thread. Next time will be a ban. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I think it would be another one of those "don't tell people to kill themselves in the pokemon thread".

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Everyone should take that yakuza survey btw for another chance to tell sega to localize the fist of the north star game

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

this

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i need to play these games at some point

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Up to chapter 8 of Y6 and it's so god drat good. I kinda miss the styles of 0 but fighting just feels awesome. And I'm a big fan of the exp system in this one

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Up to chapter 8 of Y6 and it's so god drat good. I kinda miss the styles of 0 but fighting just feels awesome. And I'm a big fan of the exp system in this one

Yeah and its awesome that getting food/drink is more than just health and a checklist this time. The story is pretty good so far too and all the recognizable faces are awesome

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I miss the three different styles also but the 1 on 1 is so much improved, like boss fights feel more epic than they ever have in this series

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Yeah, trying to mash square in extreme heat mode on bosses just gets you murdered on hard difficulty, I really appreciate that

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Then for the huge fights with mooks i'm fine with just doing flying kicks into like 10 of them at once. It's badass

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Fight starts surrounded by twenty thugs, immediately grab one and whip him into the others taking out more than half of them lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Banged out 4 pretty quickly. Really savouring 5 at the moment, it’s superb.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve played two hours of Kiwami doing nothing but substories and Majima fights today

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lmfao, went on a darts date with Riona who said she's never played before and she proceeded to get 9 triple 20s in a row.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Thank You Sega

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

everything in Yakuza 6 is really good but holy poo poo I love just looking around at stuff it's awesome

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

I'm finishing Kiwami before playing 6.

Thank you Sega.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Palpek posted:

I'm finishing Kiwami before playing 6.

Thank you Sega.

I did this substory last night, 99% of the substories involve someone trying to scam Kiryu who then beats them up, it’s cool though

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Onomichi substory spoilers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK_zIYgAw80

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The sidequests in Kiwami aren't very good compared to the rest of the series, they tend not to be too elaborate or comedic because it's just content taken straight from the original PS2 game where they were still figuring things out.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

man nurse posted:

The sidequests in Kiwami aren't very good compared to the rest of the series, they tend not to be too elaborate or comedic because it's just content taken straight from the original PS2 game where they were still figuring things out.

Yeah the ones in 0 were more elaborate but I’m still enjoying the ones in Kiwami. A lot of them take like a minute to finish too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/988591457295523840

Thank you ©SEGA.