Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
That missed shot from Harmes was a good analogy for Anzac day in this country: he completely missed the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
Good poo poo Richmond player goes to ground drags the ball in and throws it to himself multiple times for no whistle

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Lol after all the poo poo they let go from both sides for 5 minutes they honestly loving call that one?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

I’m interested to see how it handles

Solemn Sloth posted:

Jes snfucking christ up end es he not gets pinged for dragging it in you stupidncunt

Solemn Sloth fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Apr 25, 2018

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
No mark to Wagner what

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Lol blatant trip on Hogan in the goal square but let’s give Rance a loving gobby instead

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Lol grimes throws it and then walks it over the line

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

In what universe is that a loving Mark

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Petracca really should have kicked that

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Love it when a player drops it in the tackle then scoops it off the ground and the umpire doesn’t give a poo poo either way

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

That’s the loving one you call holding the ball on? Really? Get hosed you cheating oval office

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

How is that not holding the ball then?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Pretty sure if you jump over an opposition player you had prior opportunity and can’t just drop the loving ball

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

lol @ Freo wanting to rename a medal because it doesn't have one of their players names on it :rolleyes:

"Nah I don't want the Brownlow, guy didn't play for our club."

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

How the gently caress is Rance allowed to knee a guy in the head a full second before the ball arrives and not get called for unrealistic attempt?

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
It'd be pretty sweet if someone kicked the ball into the cauldron.

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

That was not a high percentage play

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Periphery posted:

It'd be pretty sweet if someone kicked alex Rance into the cauldron.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Greatest defender in the history of all sport

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Demons are a rabble. This is hawthorn all over again

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Rance actually gets called for once in his life and the toothless JWs in the crowd can’t handle it

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

How about calling the trip you oval office

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Lol slow mo

Macintosh is gonna have to answer to the MRP for that

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Lmao he straight up slide tackled Jetta and got away with it

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Demons are so slow with their skills tonight

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Is it too late to drop more players?

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Jetta gets flattened by high contact after kicking the ball and Damian Hardwick bitches about not getting a deliberate out of bounds from it. gently caress off you curly haired mutant oval office

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
The only thing playing Dusty forward is achieving is the complete destruction of my ultimate footy team. Sack Hardwick!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Lindsay Thomas got 3 weeks, and after personally walking him through the right answers to give the tribunal shockingly takes 4 minutes to clear Joel Selwood of striking, who'd have guessed.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Diet Crack posted:

lol @ Freo wanting to rename a medal because it doesn't have one of their players names on it :rolleyes:

"Nah I don't want the Brownlow, guy didn't play for our club."

Glendinning is a West Coast name, why would Freo want to keep that on the medal if they don't have to?

Call it the Fewster medal and be done with it

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

How the gently caress has it been 9 days from the hawthorn game in the same conditions and we have the same game plan of over handballing and kicking it to an outnumbered contest

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Because they have to? That's the point of the medal? Make one for the Freo home derby then and we can have one for each match per year, problem solvered.

Spedman
Mar 12, 2010

Kangaroos hate Hasselblads

Diet Crack posted:

Because they have to? That's the point of the medal? Make one for the Freo home derby then and we can have one for each match per year, problem solvered.

Why do they have to? It's just the Eagles wanting to keep they're inaugural captain as the naming, I can see why they want it, but it makes no sense from a Freo perspective to keep it.

I agree having to two medals each year makes total sense, or call it the Glendinning-Gilbert medal or whatever

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Can’t help but feel that we are truly honouring the Anzac spirit by launching pointless offensive after pointless offensive at great personal cost

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

NTRabbit posted:

Lindsay Thomas got 3 weeks, and after personally walking him through the right answers to give the tribunal shockingly takes 4 minutes to clear Joel Selwood of striking, who'd have guessed.

Selwood probably used the ‘the oval office deserved it’ defense

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Spedman posted:

Why do they have to? It's just the Eagles wanting to keep they're inaugural captain as the naming, I can see why they want it, but it makes no sense from a Freo perspective to keep it.

I agree having to two medals each year makes total sense, or call it the Glendinning-Gilbert medal or whatever

Either two names or no names, the SA one is just called the Showdown Medal

gay picnic defence posted:

Selwood probably used the ‘the oval office deserved it’ defense

His argument was pretty much "I didn't do it, and didn't mean to do it, but the 'loving dog' deserved it", how did you manage to guess such an unlikely thing?

NTRabbit fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Apr 24, 2018

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Is it just me or has Hogan added a good 10m to his max set shot distance this year

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

Name the derby medal the Matera-Wilson-Banfield-Langdon medal

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

snaeksikn posted:

Is it just me or has Hogan added a good 10m to his max set shot distance this year

From 20m to 30m?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Spedman posted:

Ok, turns out there's more to it than people bitching: http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/fr...4df28b40063960c

Melbourne could kick it up a gear, they've been all up in Richmond's poo poo to start this quarter.