Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inkel
Feb 19, 2004

College Slice
lol @ the chumps in this thread buying and playing a game that actually exists and has fun gameplay loops. go back to r/gaming :getout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Alright, I'm convinced, anime is good. :fap::fap::fap::fap:

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

AbstractNapper posted:

Fan made art (yet another Blade Runner fan made really short animation, but really well done too in Unreal Engine I think)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maHj-Vt1vok

Get a move on Crobbears. You're falling behind.

But seriously, Crobbears model is basically making videos like that and promising a game.

Literally any game mod-er or animation artist/ modeller could do this, if they have enough scammy/marketing people to back them up.

How much for the car and umbrella package? Can I go all in and get the trench coat package with replicant skin?

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Inkel posted:

lol @ the chumps in this thread buying and playing a game that actually exists and has fun gameplay loops. go back to r/gaming :getout:

Pre-ordered through pledging, please. We have loving standards, unlike those Star Citizen backers.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

I'm calling CR announcing some sort of android manhunt gameplay elements in Star Citizen.

I'll even ask him if it's planned if I have too.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Colostomy Bag posted:

Uh, I've been around the block a few times but her codpiece would have me raising an eyebrow before fornication could begin.

In one of the recent comics series, Arcee was originally a male who had her "CNA" adjusted by a mad scientist, turning her into a female and oh my god why am I the only Transformers fan who sees how bad the IDW comics are?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

This is great. :five:

But this reminds me of the massive gameplay we saw years ago.

How is the neck breaking stealth action where we first had the privilege of seeing this Dune monster appear in Star Citizen unexpectedly?

Do we have good neck snapping gameplay of people Solid Snaking the heck out of each other yet?

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Mr.Tophat posted:

Let's fighting love

You get to burning

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

his nibs posted:

Operation You need a platinum account to view this message appears to be working

Wtf? I bought platinum like a month ago and I still can't read these. What gives?

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

The Titanic posted:

This is great. :five:

But this reminds me of the massive gameplay we saw years ago.

How is the neck breaking stealth action where we first had the privilege of seeing this Dune monster appear in Star Citizen unexpectedly?

Do we have good neck snapping gameplay of people Solid Snaking the heck out of each other yet?

Now I know why all the attention on those cargo boxes is for.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Krycek posted:

Wtf? I bought platinum like a month ago and I still can't read these. What gives?

New opsec requirement because some have been sharing passwords and auth. You need to hit the secret section and use the phrase of the day with 'fix my poo poo'.

SoftNum
Mar 31, 2011

Sunswipe posted:

In one of the recent comics series, Arcee was originally a male who had her "CNA" adjusted by a mad scientist, turning her into a female and oh my god why am I the only Transformers fan who sees how bad the IDW comics are?

all I remember about TF canon is that gender and sex in the TF universe(s) is super hilarious and strange and not standard across media. iirc it ranges from "robots don't have gender and gendered pronouns are just a convention" to "robot sex is real and makes robo babies somehow"

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Hav posted:

New opsec requirement because some have been sharing passwords and auth. You need to hit the secret section and use the phrase of the day with 'fix my poo poo'.

How do you get to the secret section? Is that when you post an intro thread in fyad?

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

DapperDon posted:

Now I know why all the attention on those cargo boxes is for.

I kind of hope that CR still kind of cares about his game, and he has to watch all these things other games do while his promises from even the Kickstarter have no hope of making it into his product.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Needs Derek's face

Bootcha
Nov 13, 2012

Truly, the pinnacle of goaltending
Grimey Drawer

Mr.Tophat posted:

May I remind you all this was called.

I am going to be doing a Star Citizen thread theme'd playthrough of Battletech. Details to come. PM me if you're dying to help or be part of it. I will be making a thread inside SCAM, and if it gets moved to let's play, so be it.

I propose the first law of justpostin' mech warrior goons be thus. Every single mech must have at least one flamer.

I am sure I do not need to explain this.

Our first goal is to ensure that our mechs cannot be doxxed via high quality technology and techniques.

I've been censor locked!

Goosfraba
Feb 26, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

You are not the only one.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AMAZlNGNATURE/status/988837883099467777

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Krycek posted:

How do you get to the secret section? Is that when you post an intro thread in fyad?

Of course, it's the only place that Goon leadership posts.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao
https://i.imgur.com/AevAgum.gifv

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

big nipples big life posted:

speaking of broken poo poo games and hot dogs, people are streaming the test of big new patch for DayZ and it is hilarious.

Oh poo poo I gotta hit up r/dayz and gather me up some sweet sweet survival sperg tears.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Sunswipe posted:

Sooo...can I still do the suave move of unbuckling the codpiece one handed like I normally do with a brassiere? Good lord man I have a fedora to tip and only have two arms and hands.

Mr.Tophat
Apr 7, 2007

You clearly don't understand joke development :justpost:

Beet Wagon posted:

Battletech not only gave me a game for my kickstarter pledge, but the very first callsign that came up for my character when I hit the "random" button was "Kayak," so as far as I'm concerned it's the best game that's ever been made.

:3:

I am going to get my bearings with Battletech. I am planning a star citizen just posting crew let's play of Battletech, so if you are chomping at the bit to let me know you'd like to defeat the forces of Derek Smart and Chris Roberts, please please please send me a PM, even if it's a simple, "I would like to be a janitor who pets the cats."

The JustPosters shall defeat the Legacy of Smart's plot of revenge, and cause much grief to the Shitizens, and perhaps their overlords.

It will not be a let's play where I try to do the most optimum thing, but rather, the parpiest thing. I promise nothing but shitposting and my best efforts to make myself and perhaps you laugh.

Time to see what kind of a let's play can even be done with this game...

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Toops posted:

Oh poo poo I gotta hit up r/dayz and gather me up some sweet sweet survival sperg tears.

I think all that's left posting there that is the type that says "holding right and middle mouse button at the same time to aim is perfectly acceptable and realistic."

The Rabbi T. White
Jul 17, 2008

Hav posted:

There's always more and it's always worse.

Natural outgrowth of the Idoru was to attach a mocap frisket to a performer and have them do the actions while the vocaloid (natural language synthesis) does the 'singing'. It's the collision between anime and idoru to provide a frankly bewildering intersection. That is not anime.

Never has a paragraph that I understand so few words of made me so angry before.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

big nipples big life posted:

I think all that's left posting there that is the type that says "holding right and middle mouse button at the same time to aim is perfectly acceptable and realistic."

lol don’t worry, it’s still early days.

it’s alpha.

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,
gently caress me early access is pretty bunk, huh?

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Flared Basic Bitch posted:

Someone’s in loooooooooove.

Addicted to love rather.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

The Titanic posted:

I kind of hope that CR still kind of cares about his game, and he has to watch all these things other games do while his promises from even the Kickstarter have no hope of making it into his product.

My take on things is that he knows drat well that it's a failed project. He just does not have the know-how or any talent on this team to make it happen. Consider this. He has already backed away from doing any of the major convention shows. He has already started down the path of soft denying refunds on the face of his huge PR announcement of transparency with the BBB. They have already had to do a roll back of their very own progress because it was a digital abomination. The code is broken and you can only stack poo poo so high before it slumps back down to the ground with an unresounding thud. Intel is no longer swinging from their dick either. So the answer is no. Chris Roberts does NOT care about his game anymore. TBH I don't think he ever did. He squandered it all and has nothing to show for it. He knows that his Golden Era of printing his own money is over. Even Derek has appeared to give up and just turned into a mean grumbling old man at this point and is regurgitating his own tweets in a very :flaccid: manner now. Then again that could have something to do with getting kicked out of here though. Either way, they killed their chances of giving any life to this shambling hulk zombie of a project when they failed to deliver their Jesus 3 dot oh patch. All this time later and they still haven't even come close. What gives anyone the confidence that they ever will before the Skadden Deathmatch? Not I.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:

DapperDon posted:

My take on things is that he knows drat well that it's a failed project. He just does not have the know-how or any talent on this team to make it happen.

I could go either way. Is he deluded enough to think reworking jackets is progress and backers will fund him for another 10 years while they re-invent a thousand different wheels to make SQ42/SC the MMO wannabe? Or did they finally decide to start working on mining so they can shovel something out the door and not get sued by backers? We need some TheAgent leaks to tell us if he even shows up at the office anymore.

Also I need some ppl for a quick ARGcast today. Msg me on Discord.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

DapperDon posted:

My take on things is that he knows drat well that it's a failed project. He just does not have the know-how or any talent on this team to make it happen. Consider this. He has already backed away from doing any of the major convention shows. He has already started down the path of soft denying refunds on the face of his huge PR announcement of transparency with the BBB. They have already had to do a roll back of their very own progress because it was a digital abomination. The code is broken and you can only stack poo poo so high before it slumps back down to the ground with an unresounding thud. Intel is no longer swinging from their dick either. So the answer is no. Chris Roberts does NOT care about his game anymore. TBH I don't think he ever did. He squandered it all and has nothing to show for it. He knows that his Golden Era of printing his own money is over. Even Derek has appeared to give up and just turned into a mean grumbling old man at this point and is regurgitating his own tweets in a very :flaccid: manner now. Then again that could have something to do with getting kicked out of here though. Either way, they killed their chances of giving any life to this shambling hulk zombie of a project when they failed to deliver their Jesus 3 dot oh patch. All this time later and they still haven't even come close. What gives anyone the confidence that they ever will before the Skadden Deathmatch? Not I.

MedicineHut
Feb 25, 2016

Soooooo what happened to the Coutts loan?

Nothingburger?

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: Make Coromidor Great Again.

DapperDon
Sep 7, 2016

You magnificent hilarious bastard!

Flared Basic Bitch
Feb 22, 2005

Invading your personal space since 1968.

Hav posted:

Not posted anime, that's what I've done.

Counterpoint: It’s anime.

shrach
Jan 10, 2004

daylight ssssaving time

MedicineHut posted:

Soooooo what happened to the Coutts loan?

Nothingburger?

There's an awkward situation at the moment. CIG accounts for the year to 31 December 2017 are due to be filed by 30 September 2018. However I suspect they are going to lengthen their accounting period and file accounts for the period 1 January 2017 to 30 June 2018 which would have a filing deadline of 31 March 2019.

Also, bears in mind, CIG is the company that has never filed its accounts on time before.

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Shush, troublemaker.

Drunk Theory
Aug 20, 2016

Oven Wrangler

Counter, counter point.

Got any horrifying mannequins to give me Beet?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Agony Aunt
Apr 17, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
So, we are in agreement. Captain Richard furiously masturbates over a virtual singer (who may or may not be anime in nature).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://twitter.com/CliffordakaMiku/status/988863205748260864