Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It really only took one single match for Asuka to turn into "Just another gal" on the Smackdown roster after losing her streak

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
good brothers!

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

fart blood posted:

One day Becky will get some love.

I have come to seriously doubt this, and consider it the single biggest waste of talent in the WWE

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

RealFoxy posted:

It really only took one single match for Asuka to turn into "Just another gal" on the Smackdown roster after losing her streak

Like everyone else who lost to Cena.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

PASS THE MASH posted:

Please push Becky.

But she talks funny.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
They lost in a dirty way calm down about Asuka.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RealFoxy posted:

Was there ever any doubt??

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Shoenin posted:

if there is women's tags, they have to combine both rosters

Theres simply not enough women in each roster to make a tag division interesting in each roster.

I agree, but the WWE is already experiencing no small amount of brand-split remorse, so I for one look forward to that particular nail being driven into its coffin

e: ...theoretically

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

DarkstarIV posted:

They lost in a dirty way calm down about Asuka.

That’s how it starts.

In two months she’ll be losing via roll up to Vanessa Borne.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

Everynight I wake up Screaming.
(and beating the dragon)
Yknow, as much as I want Karl to go beyond basically being Bullet Club in some way, Im just happy he's doing stuff instead of jobbing pointlessly.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Baron Corbin posted:

now tell me how your day was

I have a new g/f and my anxiety is going down pretty well and I'm spending all day Thurs with her.

My birthday was yesterday too that was cool

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Baron Corbin posted:

I bought Battletech and I'm either too stupid or I accidentally skipped a tutorial because there's so many bars and there doesn't seem to be tooltips to what they all are.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.

shiksa posted:

good brothers!

Push Becky as whatever you'd call her as part of the non-Bullet Club.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Saint Freak posted:

I bought Battletech and I'm either too stupid or I accidentally skipped a tutorial because there's so many bars and there doesn't seem to be tooltips to what they all are.

Is it good?

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

SatansOnion posted:

I agree, but the WWE is already experiencing no small amount of brand-split remorse, so I for one look forward to that particular nail being driven into its coffin

e: ...theoretically

Since there's been talk about ending the brand-specific PPVs, wonder if they'll still keep each brand with its own heavyweight/mid-card/tag belts or go back to having one set for both shows. I do kinda wish they'd ditch the goofy looking tag belts and either go back to the ones from the 90s or re-tool the old SD tag titles that were based off the 90s design.

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
tbh I dont mind the penny tag belts.

probably because WWE doesnt care about their tag divisions, and that makes me sad.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Oh man I can’t wait for Almas to lose to Tye Dillinger in three minutes via inside cradle in an upset victory.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
What is this poo poo?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Baron Corbin posted:

not bad! Weather's great, I've made strides in getting my planned Let's Play off the ground, and just yesterday my father bought my mother a new (used, from 2002, but clearly extremely well maintained) car, which makes everyone's lives and schedules a shitload easier. Also I have a new betta, whose name is Finsuke Nakamura :coolfish:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
don't do this to naomi

Shoenin
May 29, 2013

(and beating the dragon)
I hate WWE's writers

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I still want them to come out to the Hammer Bros theme.

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!
TIMELY FUCKIN' REFERENCE

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Bludgeon Bros are pretty badass. I want them to face Sheamus and Cesaro. Hoss off.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Aphrodite posted:

Becky is white.

Total disclosure: I just couldn't think of a better word.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

And Harper lost his first name again

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

OldTennisCourt posted:

I have a new g/f and my anxiety is going down pretty well and I'm spending all day Thurs with her.

Happy birthday!

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

DarkstarIV posted:

I still want them to come out to the Hammer Bros theme.

I kinda want Braun to run in same them once holding a boomerang

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Baron Corbin posted:

Pretty good, did some work, went shopping, bought a couple shirts, took the puppy with me. Almost fainted at the gym, but that was because I didn't get the chance to eat before going.

bartok
May 10, 2006

The Usos need to find the music box so they can put the Hammer Bros. to sleep and win their belts back easily.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

I wouldn't say I'm in far enough to know yet. It seems pretty good, but there's a lot to take in.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

Congratulations on your new friend, your surviving another year and your anxiety subsiding :cheers:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Alec is about to watch an Uso get murdered. :smith:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

OldTennisCourt posted:

anxiety is a bitch and a half, good on you and congratulations on things that are more positive than wrestling

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm glad you all had good days. i am available to guest on any let's plays and i can sleep with your new gf if you guys are into that

bartok
May 10, 2006

A wish is a dream the heart makes - John Wayne Gacy

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

OldTennisCourt posted:

Can we all meet her? We’ll be good. We can tell her our thoughts on WWE booking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

bartok posted:

A wish is a dream the heart makes - John Wayne Gacy

Speaking of murder... BACK TO THE ACTION IN THE RING!

• Locked thread