Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im mad that bendy boy died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Good outcome.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Stairmaster posted:

im mad that bendy boy died

i believe in bendy boy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even with the 500 blocked malware ads per page kissmanga is still way faster than mangadex for me.

HidaO-Win
Jun 5, 2013

"And I did it, because I was a man who had exhausted reason and thus turned to magicks"
With apologies to Hudson Hawk

Nurse: “Doctor, your heart should have stopped minutes ago from the shock!”
Hanafusa: “Microchipped adrenaline injector beside my heart, can you believe it.”
Nurse: “He literally severed your spinal column!”
Hanafusa: :”Nanomachines son, can you loving believe it!”

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Sharkopath posted:

People get mad if you ask them why, you've doomed yourself.
it has a larger selection than mangadex, but KA is on MD so there's no excuse there

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hate-Senpai posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KissManga/comments/8d5hyt/adblock_blocking_all_manga_images/

I followed this thread's advice and added these to my uBlock Origin filter and it doesn't pop up anymore.

@@||2.bp.blogspot.com^$image,domain=kissmanga.com
@@||*$image,domain=kissmanga.com
kissmanga.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js)

Oh, much appreciated! I tried to find a solution myself and failed.

IceBorg posted:

Just use mangadex, I still dunno why people use kissmanga and keep linking it here, it's the only thread I check where people do it all the time.

Eh, I found it first and I'm already terrible at clearing out my youtube video backlog so transferring all the manga I follow to another site sounds like a lot of work.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Don't read this if you're not reading raws. Seriously

Agito broke all of Gensai's fingers, but Agito still went down. Hard. Thank loving god, what a boring waste of a character.
https://i.imgur.com/GfDhZjR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YSRmZkr.jpg

NutritiousSnack fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Apr 26, 2018

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008

NutritiousSnack posted:

You should put these in a link instead of a mouseover spoiler this is pretty big.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Yeah fixed that. But was pleasantly surprised enough to want to talk with peeps reading raws, thai, or people not caring about spoilers so I kinda rushed it.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I love this series and I wish I could have every chapter translated right now instead of waiting 3 years.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Where's the best place to read the raws btw?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
nettruyen does Vietnamese trans but keeps the newest raw up for your reading if you read Japanese. I can read in both so I'm afraid that's as far as I went looking for it. But here's a link if you want it

link=http://www.nettruyen.com/truyen-tranh/tokita-ouma-dau-si-atula/chap-226/378617

NutritiousSnack fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Apr 26, 2018

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

NutritiousSnack posted:

Agito broke all of Gensai's fingers, but Agito still went down. Hard. Thank loving god, what a boring waste of a character.
https://i.imgur.com/GfDhZjR.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/YSRmZkr.jpg

such a satisfying fight there was a translation thread on 4chan aND the chapter is amazing. Having Gensai go from a literal nobody to the top of the dog pile has been one long ride and I'm ashamed I doubted he could beat Rei or Agito.

Agito closes by swearing that one day he'll pay Gensai back for this defeat, and Gensai applauds him on his strength. As boring as Agito's gimmick was, he got a good loss.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
Easily. Gotta hand it the creators, Agito's gimmick was dumb but he had one good fight and the (second) best fight in the series. But the later was great because Gensai fought smart and actually had the effects of the match on their bodies play out and have consequences. As soon as Agito was yelling "I CAN'T LOSE, I'M THE FANG OF METSUDO" the fight was done but it played out the conclusion and satisfaction to it perfectly

yum
Oct 27, 2005

Only good things will come
to someone like
you.
Man the artstyle really changed from looking at the untranslated raws. Honestly, I like both styles, but the difference is pretty noticeable. The lines are less sketchy I guess? Hatsumi Sen in particular looks way different than when he was first introduced. I think I like how he's drawn in the newer chapters more, he didn't really look like the handsome martial-art-archetype-only-older when he was first introduced. But he definitely looks like he could be an older, non-tanned, Suiryu from one punch man now

Also gensai owns

Uncle Khasim
Dec 20, 2009

edit: deleted spoilers

When the anime hits I’m hoping Kazuo gets more screen time, or even a spin-off series!

Uncle Khasim fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Apr 27, 2018

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
hey can we maybe, like, not have a ton of black bars about untranslated stuff

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

post the spoilers openly

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Atlas is Frank Fontaine.

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

DoubleDonut posted:

If everyone would read both the raw and translated maybe

I had a strong feeling Gensai would be the guy our boy Ohma would fight in the finals when he stomped Setsuna. Once you lose your cool against this guy and get mad you're royally hosed. I wish he still looked like a gruff biker dude like in the earlier chapters.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

he meant unlabeled spoilers about the raws baka

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004

DoubleDonut posted:

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

Atlas is Frank Fontaine.
But Atlas is Irish and Fontaine is dead.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Oh god too many raw spoilers. I'm trying to stay blind for this and you nerds are making it really hard.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a raws only thread doesn't seem sustainable, so a minor derail where the marked spoilers were pretty obviously given the context of "these are for raws" is not a big deal

obviously if you start up the raw discussion you should label that spoiler, and maybe continue to do so

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
It's real easy to accidentally hover over spoilers and read something because of how pages load etc

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the same would apply to the spoilers that show up when new chapters release though

e: i just figure the raw readers should have the opportunity to discuss in here on occasion, but maybe they don't care. if raw spoilers are marked appropriately they're only as risky as any other spoiler

dogsicle fucked around with this message at 13:34 on Apr 27, 2018

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the chapter is out but kissmanga is now telling me to disable adblock and its not on mangadex yet. how do i get around the kissmanga block?

turns out i'm blind but getting around that block would be nice

https://mangadex.org/chapter/270660/1

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Zep posted about it earlier, try this

Hate-Senpai posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KissManga/comments/8d5hyt/adblock_blocking_all_manga_images/

I followed this thread's advice and added these to my uBlock Origin filter and it doesn't pop up anymore.

@@||2.bp.blogspot.com^$image,domain=kissmanga.com
@@||*$image,domain=kissmanga.com
kissmanga.com##script:inject(bab-defuser.js)

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Jose posted:

the chapter is out but kissmanga is now telling me to disable adblock and its not on mangadex yet. how do i get around the kissmanga block?

turns out i'm blind but getting around that block would be nice

https://mangadex.org/chapter/270660/1

So the president of the university was friends with Bando and this was not just him cleaning up his universities mistake.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

dogsicle posted:

Zep posted about it earlier, try this

Cheers i knew it had been posted but couldn't remember if it was this thread or not

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Brought To You By posted:

So the president of the university was friends with Bando and this was not just him cleaning up his universities mistake.

It was already shown in Chapter 101 that the Teito University boss was a fellow student of Bando -
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua/Vol--013-Ch-101---Government?id=412184#17 and
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua/Vol--013-Ch-101---Government?id=412184#18

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it was really society's fault, for not accepting his pure and beautiful love for killing shitloads of yakuza

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Until he dies, in front my my eyes on a page, I’ll still believe in the power of of sudden miraculous developments.

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Just an fyi in general but setting up adblock plus or ublock + scriptmonkey + Reek anti-anti adblock helps with a lot of annoying sites past manga readers. I'd recommend it.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

*puts on my quadruple layered hazmat suit*

Finally I am ready to read manga.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Now that we got into this fight, I really hope they elaborate on just why Kaneda rolled his way into the tournament, because.... Well his luck of the draw seems to have been quite poo poo in this case.

tweet my meat
Oct 2, 2013

yospos
Canada seems like the obvious winner, but Gaolang has gotten a lot of screentime and seems like he's a pretty big deal from how they portray him.

I could see this going either way honestly.

That was a good finish to doctor deathmatch, I really liked the sideplot about Dazai having to help put down an old friend and how they hinted at it as early as the bracket picks with him specifically targeting bando in round 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I'm hoping for a surprise Gaolang upset.