Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Doggo cannot stop. DOGGO WILL NOT STOP :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://i.imgur.com/0pR9iqc.gifv

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

:smugdon:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
https://gfycat.com/ElasticMindlessArcticfox

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

He gets that a lot, mostly from me

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I still say he looks like Owen Wilson.

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

Icon Of Sin posted:

Doggo cannot stop. DOGGO WILL NOT STOP :3:

Yeap:D

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

BigDave posted:

I still say he looks like Owen Wilson.

Well I ain’t gonna cut it anytime soon!

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

I like his big ole Muppet paws

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine
After an incident where a drop of hot oil flew off the frying pan and onto him, Pit Pat has been terrified any time he hears frying oil now, which is ironic for a pup who is highly food motivated and generally loves hanging out when cooking is happening.

Of course that doesn't mean he's good at hiding. (apologies for low quality, the lighting and zoom were bad and getting this picture fast was the most important)

Barcley
Jan 26, 2004

---

Soiled Meat

Golbez posted:

After an incident where a drop of hot oil flew off the frying pan and onto him, Pit Pat has been terrified any time he hears frying oil now, which is ironic for a pup who is highly food motivated and generally loves hanging out when cooking is happening.

Of course that doesn't mean he's good at hiding. (apologies for low quality, the lighting and zoom were bad and getting this picture fast was the most important)

poor fried-tened pit pat, stay safe lil buddy

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Golbez posted:

Don't get spat at by the drip fat, Pit Pat. :ohdear:

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Please pet pit pat

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

I would give Pit Pat a Kit Kat if chocolate were not bad for dogs :(

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
We’ve made great strides with fetch

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Visiting Luna
https://i.imgur.com/V9n6cmJ.mp4

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

beanieson posted:

We’ve made great strides with fetch

goddam

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018
healthy food? no, thank you!))

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Rottweilers are such fun dogges. I never quite got why people put them on par with pit bulls as far as profiling went.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

WarpedNaba posted:

Rottweilers are such fun dogges. I never quite got why people put them on par with pit bulls as far as profiling went.

They're good dogs Brent

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Dalael posted:

They're good dogs Bront

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

WarpedNaba posted:

They used to be a fighting and guard dog breed. That's typically how most got categorized.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

When I think of stereotypical evil junkyard dogs: pitbulls, rotties, bulldogs.

When I think of stereotypical "employed by an evil corporation to attack intruders": GSDs, dobermans

The problem: all of these dogs can be trained poorly, and can have bad reps, but gosh they're so sweet if they're handled properly.

End dog racism

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I had a gsd/Dobie mix growing up named Murray that was insanely smart, chill, and so much fun to play with

Roscoe is Rottie and most likely lab. Nowhere near as smart but makes up for it with chillness and how much he loves my kids

He sat sentry for the baby for about a month after he was born. Anytime the cats wandered in the room he would rush them silently and chase them off.

Dogs fuckin own

StrixNebulosa posted:

End dog racism

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

StrixNebulosa posted:

End dog racism

And dog sizism. End all forms of dog discrimination. All dogs are good dogs.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I can totally understand why a 500sqft apartment doesn’t allow for a 180lb mastiff but at the same time I would be willing to risk letting the landlord come after me for any damages so that I can have like 65 dogs.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

boop the snoot posted:

I can totally understand why a 500sqft apartment doesn’t allow for a 180lb mastiff but at the same time I would be willing to risk letting the landlord come after me for any damages so that I can have like 65 dogs.

I'm talking about the "I love dogs... except small 'yappy' ones" crowd, they can go gently caress themselves. Landlords should be free to restrict things that can cause damage to their property, although I would prefer they either blanket ban pets or don't, or yeah put more faith in renters to pay for damages, but. :shrug:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Jehde posted:

I'm talking about the "I love dogs... except small 'yappy' ones" crowd, they can go gently caress themselves. Landlords should be free to restrict things that can cause damage to their property, although I would prefer they either blanket ban pets or don't, or yeah put more faith in renters to pay for damages, but. :shrug:

"I like all dogs except for yappy ones" people are from the same crowd as the "I like all music but rap and country" and like, no, you shouldn't do that

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

boop the snoot posted:

A few years back, I needed to move out and every place would reject me as soon as I mentioned I had a Golden Retriever. in the end, I managed to convince a landlord to let me in by agreeing to pay an extra 25$ per month in case she caused any kind of damage. To keep my dog, I would have paid even more.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkOwmtCwfCQ

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
I like to be personally accepting of all dogs, but I can understand wariness around a dog breed that can injure and maim much more easily than others due to basic physiology. I say this as a former owner of Rottweilers.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It’s a convo that we can go back and forth on forever with subjective opinions and loosely based anecdotal input but frankly imo I’d rather we not do this in here, as there’s like four separate threads in PI we can have this dumb back and forth

so, here’s pup smoking a pancake

(loving LOVES toilet paper rolls)

Winter Rose
Sep 27, 2007

Understand how unstable the truth can be.

She ate 2 pairs of underwear this week.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good girl!

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Winter Rose posted:

She ate 2 pairs of underwear this week.

The face of no regrets.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

mrmcd posted:

The face of no regrets.

That face is looking for the Triple.

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

Jehde posted:

And dog sizism. End all forms of dog discrimination. All dogs are good dogs.

agree. people spoil dogs. they can make dangerous even chihuahua

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018
http://p3.pstatp.com/large/pgc-image/152126881851189b62c7caf