Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Cursed images.png

agreed, no onion OR relish? wtf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

once you're married and have children you can do any fashion faux pas you want. sandals with socks? sure, go ahead.

I pull my cargo shorts up way high over my big belly, strap on a fanny pack and waddle around with crocs and socks. I've already procreated-- I can do whatever the gently caress I want now.

Well, at least you're loving honest. I appreciate that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Chinatown posted:

agreed, no onion OR relish? wtf.

Between the two, I choose onion. I love the crank machine and onions are great on dogs. The relish they have is sweet relish. *sigh* Such a shame. Dill relish is the only way to go. But on the Kirkland Brand Costco Hotdog... it's not too bad. I put both on with the spicy mustard. Such is life.

PBUC

edit: I missed the original post so this post is weird. deal

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I love the crank machine and onions are great on dogs. The relish they have is sweet relish. *sigh* Such a shame. Dill relish is the only way to go. But on the Kirkland Brand Costco Hotdog... it's not too bad.

Extremely agree with all of this.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time
My jam is ketchup and deli mustard along the sides of the dog pin the bun, onions in top of the dog, and kraut on top of the onions. I too find the relish a little sweet. If it tasted like pickles I would put it on top of the onions but under the kraut.

But if a brother in the church prefereth ketchup and relish with no onions or kraut, I would say that this too is possible in the glow of the florescent lights that illuminate our temple, and far be it from me to chastise him for making use of what is provided for all in the way he sees fit. PBUC!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I just get ketchup then pick up the dog and rotate it then set it back in the bun. This way 1) no one sees me eat a dog with just ketchup and 2) the ketchup makes the bun tasty.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
We don't have the onion box here, just ramekins of onions and sauerkraut.
probably made yesterday
sad
They took away our Brats.
"You mean a Polish?"

No, I want a Brat.

You used to make them.
You took them away.
We're not close enough to Wisconsin,
apparently.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo
If you see the acai berry bowl at your Costco you can no longer get the frozen yogurt twist or straight chocolate.
No more $1.35 chocolate frozen yogurt. Gone.
Erased from the menu. Pretend like it never existed.
Chocolate twist? Yeah, that never happened welcome to the new reality where Costco serves a $5 bowl of bullshit berries.

Acai Berry Bowl replaces chocolate in the machine.

Acai Berry Bowl is five loving dollars

It's full of loving strawberries, almonds, bananas and acai fruit. Like, go ahead and line up all the poo poo I hate all in one loving product to replace my single favorite thing on the menu

loving thanks Costco, you listened to the loving Mom Blogs.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great

RJWaters2 posted:

The honey chipotle chicken has been replaced with garlic sesame... And that cot hammock was not there!

The garlic sesame chicken is...even better?? pbucc

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
My fiance put us on a diet but I got a dog + soda (+ refill) during a costco run on Tuesday anyway.

It's a secret between us, okay? She doesn't have to know. (she probably knows anyway)

e: I ate the dog as God intended. Deli Mustard + kraut + onions

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
The onion box is always empty when I go to Costco on weekends. Going on a Tuesday afternoon is a pro move. All I need to do is never have to go to work again.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Renegret posted:

The onion box is always empty when I go to Costco on weekends. Going on a Tuesday afternoon is a pro move. All I need to do is never have to go to work again.

With a lunch that only costs $1.50 (with drink and refill) maybe you don't need to work?

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

The Slack Lagoon posted:

With a lunch that only costs $1.50 (with drink and refill) maybe you don't need to work?

I went there to buy some salad ingredients for the rest of the week and I walked out with $100 worth of laundry detergent, trash bags, two top round roasts, and several boxes of the freshest and sweetest berries I've seen in a good long while.

I put it on my costco credit card so it's basically free, right?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

once you're married and have children you can do any fashion faux pas you want. sandals with socks? sure, go ahead.

I pull my cargo shorts up way high over my big belly, strap on a fanny pack and waddle around with crocs and socks. I've already procreated-- I can do whatever the gently caress I want now.

This is a serious pro-tip.

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

The current run of cargo shorts with stretchy waists is a godsend for older dudes. I have every color of the Gerry ones.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Meydey posted:

The current run of cargo shorts with stretchy waists is a godsend for older dudes. I have every color of the Gerry ones.

Other pro tip. Shorts rarely look good, so everyone talking about cargo shorts looking bad miss the point. Also, fit dudes in the summer in cargo shorts look just fine. As long as they’re wearing a button up shirt or t shirt and Appropriate footwear.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

LionArcher posted:

Appropriate footwear.

socks and sandals

got it

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Dress your body type you bozos, that's all it takes.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

KakerMix posted:

Renegret posted:

socks and sandals

got it

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
I've secured all the mates I need at this point in my life, I'm wearing crocs.

My body type is croc.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Renegret posted:

My fiance put us on a diet but I got a dog + soda (+ refill) during a costco run on Tuesday anyway.

It's a secret between us, okay? She doesn't have to know. (she probably knows anyway)

e: I ate the dog as God intended. Deli Mustard + kraut + onions

Did you immediately brush your teeth and use mouthwash when you went home? Because ohterwise, yeah she knows.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Did you immediately brush your teeth and use mouthwash when you went home? Because ohterwise, yeah she knows.

She was at work.

I don't remember what I cooked for dinner that night but it had two heads of garlic in it and I made sure it was ready for when she got home so there's that.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

KakerMix posted:

this is a phrase that sounds good but means absolutely nothing

Sixgun Strumpet
Feb 17, 2009

Heh, yeah, 'round here I call myself The Enabler. I suspect pretty much everyone wishes they could be me -- I'm kind of a big deal, you see.

FCKGW posted:

this is a phrase that sounds good but means absolutely nothing

Especially since Costco doesn't sell muumuus

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
My clothes are just a complex scaffolding for load balancing my giant ballsack (the balls are normal size its just the sack that's huge)

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

LionArcher posted:

Other pro tip. Shorts rarely look good, so everyone talking about cargo shorts looking bad miss the point. Also, fit dudes in the summer in cargo shorts look just fine. As long as they’re wearing a button up shirt or t shirt and Appropriate footwear.

I have to tuck in my t-shirt so my belly doesn't touch the cold belt buckle holding my pants/shorts up because I have no rear end.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Meydey posted:

I have to tuck in my t-shirt so my belly doesn't touch the cold belt buckle holding my pants/shorts up because I have no rear end.

greetings fellow man of culture.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Imagine tucking in your shirt in 2018...

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Imagine Costco selling fitted clothing instead of catering to everyone and therefore no one.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Meydey posted:

Be like me. Not much belly or rear end.

Body type: shovel.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Renegret posted:

She was at work.

I don't remember what I cooked for dinner that night but it had two heads of garlic in it and I made sure it was ready for when she got home so there's that.

Ah. I was gonna say, should have just bought her a dog too. I mean, what's she gonna do when it's right there in front of her, NOT eat it?

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Tank tops.

They:
  • absorb sweat
  • Prevent rear end crack
  • Prevent under belly display and contact

Never deal with that poo poo again! Just make sure to buy proper 'undergarment' tank tops. I buy Fruit of the Loom tagless ones. They're like socks for your trunk. Go down to your thighs. I bought hanes the other day and they were so short that I just threw them out. Fruit of the Loom is good.

I should see if Costco sells these...

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Going to Costco tonight about 30 minutes before closing!!!

Getting:

- TP
- Frozen broccoli florets
- Jalapeno & Garlic stuffed olives
- Cheese of some sort
- Mozz and Artichoke chicken sausages (personal favorite)
- ???

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Me costc was out of the hammocks when I went for a second... praise be the flock knows a GOOD thing when they see it!

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Why does Costco sell the Halo Top ice cream in a 4 pack but only in the Peanut Butter Cup flavor? Why not a mix of 4 different flavors??? It is a better price per pint than grocery stores but it'd be nice to have some variety.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Going to Costco tonight about 30 minutes before closing!!!

Getting:

- TP
- Frozen broccoli florets
- Jalapeno & Garlic stuffed olives
- Cheese of some sort
- Mozz and Artichoke chicken sausages (personal favorite)
- ???

Will you get your dog on the way in or on the way out?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Good Dog posted:

Why does Costco sell the Halo Top ice cream in a 4 pack but only in the Peanut Butter Cup flavor? Why not a mix of 4 different flavors??? It is a better price per pint than grocery stores but it'd be nice to have some variety.

you are right, but costco don't roll like that.

my costco only sells ranch dressing and SOMETIMES italian. Why not blue cheese? Ceasar? Thousand island? Don't know, but they don't sell it. Oh they sell 10 different kinds of cracker, but only 2 salad dressing flavors.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Will you get your dog on the way in or on the way out?

Not this time since I will be going home and making dinner with the broccoli and sausages.

Food Court is for when I fill up my tank on the weekends. Its a nice weekend lunch.

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Imagine Costco selling fitted clothing instead of catering to everyone and therefore no one.

They actually do, you just need to buy the name brand stuff like Izod, Ralph Lauren etc. all of that stuff is usually fitted.

If you're expecting USA Costco to stock fitted Kirkland you're well into fantasy land territory at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry

you are right, but costco don't roll like that.

my costco only sells ranch dressing and SOMETIMES italian. Why not blue cheese? Ceasar? Thousand island? Don't know, but they don't sell it. Oh they sell 10 different kinds of cracker, but only 2 salad dressing flavors.

They sell coffee-mate creamers in a 3 pack with different flavors. Pretty sure there are other cases of them mixing products usually sold individually.