Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

Italian road bike. Got it cheap at a yard sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Which one of you posted Astoria Bay clothing late last year? Have you had issues with them ever? They scammed me and I’m not quite sure how to handle it.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

BEEP BOOP. MUST. OWN. ALWAYS. MORE. SOUNDS. *robot farts*

Pocket Operators 12, 20 and 28 for all my chiptune needs. Fun as hell, they even sync with my modular setup.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Bought tickets to Bellator 198, UFC 225 and NXT Takeover Chicago.

Also, plane tickets and hotel for 4 nights out in Vegas in July for vacation and to see UFC 226

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Solid Cake posted:

Bought this snek over the weekend (click for big), terrarium and other snake things to keep it alive not pictured. There are dead mice in my freezer and I am not thrilled about it.

But look at her!!! 5 month old purple extreme het albino hognose. Honestly snakes sort of scare me a little, but my husband has wanted a snake pretty much forever and I just couldn't say no to that face :3:

Very nice snake. I have a ball python that was cute and :3: when it was little but now my gf hates it because it got kinda too huge lol

white sauce has a new favorite as of 15:14 on Apr 24, 2018

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug

white sauce posted:

Very nice snake. I have a ball python that was cute and :3: when it was little but now my gf hates it because it got kinda too huge lol

The breeder told us that she will get nearly three feet long when she is all grown up and that sort of worries me, but hopefully by then I will have gotten over my snake anxiety. I don't really know much about reptile behaviour in general and it makes me nervous that I can't tell what she's thinking. I'm hoping in time that I will learn to read her.

Although so far she has been incredibly sweet with me and has hissed at my husband a few times, so somehow I am already better at snakes than he is lol

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

BEEP BOOP. MUST. OWN. ALWAYS. MORE. SOUNDS. *robot farts*

Pocket Operators 12, 20 and 28 for all my chiptune needs. Fun as hell, they even sync with my modular setup.

I want one and I don’t even have any digital music equipment save a digital piano. The how to YouTube videos are really cool.

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe
Massdrop made me get yet another Kershaw Shuffle, this time with extra bits to lose.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
cool batarang

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
I bought surgeon simulator for PSVR because it’s on a bonkers $5 sale. So fun.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Labo, my kid's getting a kick out of it :kimchi:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Dad of War is something I randomly decided to go for at full price and god drat is it ever worth it.

Also grabbed a Blue Snowball at a pawn shop for $25. Solid little recording mic. :3:

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
I bought a heinously expensive padlock but it's supposed to be the best, and I'm going to be locking up a lot of my valuables in a storage unit. Plus you know, you never know when you'll need a good the best padlock.

Abloy PL 362

https://www.abloy.com.au/en/abloy/abloycomau/abloy-products/padlocks/abloy-pl362/

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SpartanIvy posted:

I bought a heinously expensive padlock but it's supposed to be the best, and I'm going to be locking up a lot of my valuables in a storage unit. Plus you know, you never know when you'll need a good the best padlock.

Abloy PL 362

https://www.abloy.com.au/en/abloy/abloycomau/abloy-products/padlocks/abloy-pl362/

Those are a huge pain to cut.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

SpartanIvy posted:

Abloy PL 362

Funny because the storage locker I stored my stuff in, they just cut the little metal 'ring' holding the two door sections together

It's incredibly stupid design on the door part, and the thieves hit like 4 storage locker rooms in my building on one weekend.

What I'm trying to say is, make sure the door-clasp-hasp isn't the weak part

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Sentient Data posted:

Labo, my kid's getting a kick out of it :kimchi:

Which kit did you get?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Blue On Blue posted:

Funny because the storage locker I stored my stuff in, they just cut the little metal 'ring' holding the two door sections together

It's incredibly stupid design on the door part, and the thieves hit like 4 storage locker rooms in my building on one weekend.

What I'm trying to say is, make sure the door-clasp-hasp isn't the weak part

We have a conex unit out back at our other office that has the door secured with 4 padlocks. One night a thief tried to break in with what was probably a sledgehammer, and apparently they got tired and gave up after breaking a single lock.

If they had successfully gotten in, they would have found nothing but old paperwork and Christmas decorations that smell like mothballs.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Dewgy posted:

Dad of War is something I randomly decided to go for at full price and god drat is it ever worth it.

Also grabbed a Blue Snowball at a pawn shop for $25. Solid little recording mic. :3:

I really want to play Dad of War now, that sounds like an awesome game :kimchi:

E:

SpartanIvy posted:

Abloy PL 362

With a storage locker, you're almost better off with security through obscurity. A really nice lock just means there's something nice and expensive in there to steal.

Catatron Prime has a new favorite as of 16:22 on Apr 26, 2018

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

New wheels and shoes.

colas
Feb 14, 2007

OSU_Matthew posted:

With a storage locker, you're almost better off with security through obscurity. A really nice lock just means there's something nice and expensive in there to steal.

No lock = I want to be rid of my cursed wares.

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Night Danger Moose posted:

New wheels and shoes.

But what are they going on!?

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Bought tickets to see Lost Dog Street Band in Des Moines. I've never been to any live show so that's cool.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

New wheels and shoes.

Drum brakes in 2018? :catstare:

Unless you're talking about shoes for feet :ninja:

For content, bought new costco carbon fiber trekking poles after snapping the tip on my old ones after three great years of use:

Also bought a new thermarest venture sleeping pad after my REI Flash developed a slow leak:

SEKCobra
Feb 28, 2011

Hi
:saddowns: Don't look at my site :saddowns:

OSU_Matthew posted:

Unless you're talking about shoes for feet :ninja:

For content, bought new costco carbon fiber trekking poles after snapping the tip on my old ones after three great years of use:

Also bought a new thermarest venture sleeping pad after my REI Flash developed a slow leak:

Tires are a cars shoes, worn on its feet (rims).

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

OSU_Matthew posted:

Naw, shoes is tires.

sterster posted:

But what are they going on!?

2016 Ford Focus ST.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

Naw, shoes is tires.

:confuoot:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Subjunctive posted:

Which kit did you get?

The variety one, she's done putting together all of the kits and is going through the lessons where it teaches how things work. I'm eager to show her the garage since she's into programming and robots and whatnot

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe

Naw, shoes is tires.

2016 Ford Focus ST.

Like those rims. Looking at buying a new vehicle. What rims are those and how do you like the focus?

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

New t-shirt and CD:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

we get it

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

sterster posted:

Like those rims. Looking at buying a new vehicle. What rims are those and how do you like the focus?

Bremmer Kraft BR09, 18x8. I've had the Focus just over 2 years and I love it every time I'm in it. I'd definitely recommend test driving one if you decide to go the hot hatch route.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

Fayez Butts posted:

we get it, you brake

sterster
Jun 19, 2006
nothing
Fun Shoe
Yeah, been thinking about it but FW drive is holding me back. Currently in a RW drive car and like kicking the tail out every once and a while.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

God of War PS4

South Park: The Fractured But Whole for Switch

Tommy Pham Road Grey jersey

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Tickets to see Unknown Mortal Orchestra (tonight) (they were amazing)

TastyShrimpPlatter
Dec 18, 2006

It's me, I'm the
Got my first bow, 6 arrows, and a hip quiver

MNIMWA
Dec 1, 2014

Fayez Butts posted:

Tickets to see Unknown Mortal Orchestra (tonight) (they were amazing)

so cool!

I have a request for recommendations: I'm looking for durable but not too expensive headphones for long-distance running. Anybody have any ideas?

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

MNIMWA posted:

so cool!

I have a request for recommendations: I'm looking for durable but not too expensive headphones for long-distance running. Anybody have any ideas?

The headphone thread will help your head!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3563521&pagenumber=193&perpage=40

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

MNIMWA posted:

so cool!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiI_38mDPFF/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
This here belt is a symbol of my individuality and my belief in personal freedom