Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
bottoms up, you dink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
https://twitter.com/PolyGIFs/status/989989535223369735

This account is a pro follow

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec0BuE8ZOrI

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
... Pitch adjusted Griffin is just Elliot Kalan. Huh.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i remember watching a couple of this guy's animations from years ago. from what i remember, i'm very surprised to see he's apparently become a mbmbam listener

SoupyTwist
Feb 20, 2008

How does someone submit stuff to Freeze Frame Bot

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Alright, Griffin's amiibo corner is very good, I can see why someone would want to marry him after watching that

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT

That still is super young-Clint peering through time

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/jpesinadraws/status/989902977858260992

the good Griffin is in the Cube and he can't leave

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i think griffin's amiibo corner was the first mcelroy thing i saw ever. It's good.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31AheEcJdk

Griffin sneaks into one more Jackbox round despite killing the beloved Polygon keyboard.

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Tara's fury at her own stupid answers winning is pretty great.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
Someone adapted the first episode of Amnesty into a comic. Link below:

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

Ibblebibble posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v31AheEcJdk

Griffin sneaks into one more Jackbox round despite killing the beloved Polygon keyboard.

I usually like the Jackbox videos a good deal, but for some reason this one seemed really low-energy. At one point Griffin and Brian both commented that it felt like it was taking ages and they just seemed less into it (and less funny than usual as a result). I dont think it was the fan-submitted prompts either, those seemed pretty good all around. Anyone else get that vibe from it?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

yes, it was not a very good ep

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
yeah it was the worst non-nick jackbox episode they've done, which is a bummer when there's two weeks between each one

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

No poo poo it was off. Their prime moneymaker was leaving that day.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
Al Roker on episode 400 is the hardest I've laughed at MBMBAM in months. That was great.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

CronoGamer posted:

I usually like the Jackbox videos a good deal, but for some reason this one seemed really low-energy. At one point Griffin and Brian both commented that it felt like it was taking ages and they just seemed less into it (and less funny than usual as a result). I dont think it was the fan-submitted prompts either, those seemed pretty good all around. Anyone else get that vibe from it?

It's like they were all hungover

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
I just want to know more about Polygon's egg bucket.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

Magikarpal Tunnel posted:

I just want to know more about Polygon's egg bucket.
Trough.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
A trough is just a long bucket.

CronoGamer
May 15, 2004

why did this happen

Pollyanna posted:

No poo poo it was off. Their prime moneymaker was leaving that day.

I thought that at first, but I think I read or heard somewhere that Jackbox sessions are done way earlier though, like this was done weeks ago. Anyway, just file it away as one not to show people if you're trying to introduce them to the content.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

CronoGamer posted:

I thought that at first, but I think I read or heard somewhere that Jackbox sessions are done way earlier though, like this was done weeks ago. Anyway, just file it away as one not to show people if you're trying to introduce them to the content.

clayton's question tweet request was way back at the start of the month on the second:

https://twitter.com/Clayton_Ashley/status/980835219891728390

I wouldn't be surprised if they taped it pretty soon after

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

quiplash is best when the questions get weirdly personal and the players are reacting to some bizarre nugget about another player's past, actively trying to be funny doesn't work for it imo

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Questions about video games is the dumbest loving idea they've ever come up with, and it falls flat every. Single. Time.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

quiplash is best when the questions get weirdly personal and the players are reacting to some bizarre nugget about another player's past, actively trying to be funny doesn't work for it imo

I like their jackbox games but quiplash is always the weakest game. poo poo like the brackets game (home of The Little Egg In The Cup) was gold

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
quiplash is good and there are a lot of games across the jackboxes that are orders of magnitude weaker than it

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
Hey neat they used one of mine

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Drawful and TKO are the only good jack box games. Maybe the trivia one, too.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

That's not Quiplash, that's Fibbage: Enough About You. Quiplash doesn't have any personal questions in it.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016

Man, I guess Courtney Enlow isn't going anywhere, is she? Trends Like These was garbage when it started but I thought the last year it was really good. It coasted on a good combination of 1) Informing me of news I otherwise would never hear of and 2) Strengthening my confirmation bias by reinforcing my preset opinions about republicans. The problem with Enlow is that I generally agree with most of her opinions and while I find her writing isn't bad or anything, her on-air persona is grating, her comedic timing is like...it reminds me of my seventy year old aunt, which would work if Enlow herself sounded like a seventy year old aunt, but she doesn't. Her rants are so full of straw man arguments that even if she's arguing for the same side as me I can't take it. I have to skip the parts where she talks. Yes, many men are awful, but when her argument is based on a straw man concept with the other hosts clearly uncomfortable, umming and uhhing while waiting for her to stop talking, her point is not being made and it just makes her sound like a raving misandrist. And saying that you're not going to apologize for being a misandrist doesn't make you a sassy feminist, it just makes you a misandrist!

She is infuriating.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
source your quotes

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

HahahahahahshahahahagshshshagsgsgagsgsgdtfesdaaaasxfaxgdgsgsfsfsgdgddSgds

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
That sounded so familiar, so I checked and yep, that guy's only other post in the thread was months ago also to complain about the MISANDRY of Trends Like These.

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?
I like the haunted house trivia game in Jackbox.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

dril invented both gently caress 2 and gently caress 3 on quiplash

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

i'd really like to see the polygon crew play a game of Fakin' It but considering that you'd need footage of everyone's faces and poo poo for the game to work it's probably too impractical to ever happen

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
Monster Seeking Monster is one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played but I'm not sure it really streams/youtubes well since most of the fun is in taking part in a cartoon version of internet dating and only a couple of exchanges are actually displayed on the screen. Also a lot of the groups I've seen play it inevitably turn into just pure strategizing rather than any roleplay which is dull as ditchwater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Pigbuster posted:

Monster Seeking Monster is one of the best multiplayer games I've ever played but I'm not sure it really streams/youtubes well since most of the fun is in taking part in a cartoon version of internet dating and only a couple of exchanges are actually displayed on the screen. Also a lot of the groups I've seen play it inevitably turn into just pure strategizing rather than any roleplay which is dull as ditchwater.

I just realized MSM is the inverse of SMS :catdrugs: