Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
i apologize to all of the people whose estimation of the quality of this game has now gone down ≥ 20% due to my participation

to all of the people whose estimations have gone down less than that, i feel no apology is in order, as it will be more appropriate to apologize post-game when you realize you were wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i like ur av bk

hey ecco give me a day vig pls!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Atomic Soda posted:

i like ur av bk

hey ecco give me a day vig pls!

thank you as, i took the picture of the painting myself

when i took the picture i thought two things

first, "this is me"

second, "this would be a good avatar for my dead comedy forums that i play my silly social manipulation game on"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

more specifically, it's a painting of me looking at you're post, at the exact moment i have determined that your scum

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Bk please remember that I am not scum and that you’re an insane cop

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

How Could I Forget

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

thank you as, i took the picture of the painting myself

when i took the picture i thought two things

first, "this is me"

second, "this would be a good avatar for my dead comedy forums that i play my silly social manipulation game on"

ha i like mine bc it makes me feel more confident. maybe i should spin it round but it may not contain the same level of disdain that i appreciate from it now.

i hope your dad is doing well also :)

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Atomic Soda posted:

ha i like mine bc it makes me feel more confident. maybe i should spin it round but it may not contain the same level of disdain that i appreciate from it now.

i hope your dad is doing well also :)

he's doing as well as he can be atm! he had his fourth chemo treatment yesterday, and it's really good chemo because it makes his immune system stronger instead of weaker. we're really really thankful for that. (apologies if i said that last time i talked about him, i say the same facts a lot!) he does so well with it he actually works the other 9 days out of the fortnight work weeks. we think he's gonna beat it.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
I am hype for my second forum mafia game!

Please don't confuse my insane rambling with competence like the other thread did.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
an informal toxx: if I don't get the game up by tomorrow afternoon (let's say by 5PM PDT), I'll post a formal apology and explain what I will be doing to get the game up ASAP!

hooray

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

drat guess I should have come in like a jerk instead of helpfully offering to replace in like a civilized person

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I give my spot to Hal against his will

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm keeping my spot.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It may be best to give mine up if the game hasn't started by tomorrow.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

I give my spot to Hal against his will

I don’t want your tainted spot

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Don't even think about taking my spot.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ready 2 hunt scum

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Also

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

you have already contributed more to this thread than I ever could

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I should make a dank meme mafia where every player is a dank rear end meme

the scum would be pepe, vox.com, and humans over the age of 25

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
why you so ageist

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

if y'all didn't ruin memes you wouldn't be included in the list!!!

if i was being more honest with myself the age would be like 21

memes are a young folks game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EccoRaven posted:

an informal toxx: if I don't get the game up by tomorrow afternoon (let's say by 5PM PDT), I'll post a formal apology and explain what I will be doing to get the game up ASAP!

hooray

I am really hoping for the formal apology because I bet Ecco is a great formal apologist

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

BottleKnight posted:

if y'all didn't ruin memes you wouldn't be included in the list!!!

if i was being more honest with myself the age would be like 21

memes are a young folks game

SATOR AREPO TENET OPERA ROTAS

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You still have 40 minutes Ecco I believe in you!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Ecco lied, role pms died

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

BottleKnight posted:

Ecco lied, role pms died

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

Ecco lied, role pms died

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
A Formal Apology

Hello mafia thread. I am sorry. I opened this game a week ago today thinking it would fill up during the week, and that I could get it going by Friday, have a leisurely day 1 over a weekend, ending Monday or Tuesday evening. Unfortunately, a thing happened during the week, and my head has not been clear since then. I'm almost done with the PMs and hope to have them out soon, but alas, in classic ecco fashion, they were not done before both of my self-imposed deadlines. In truth, while I could not have done anything productive during the week, I could have budgeted my time far more wisely over the weekend to meet my 5pm PDT deadline (which passed about 20 minutes ago). But instead I consumed substances to numb my emotions and watched television, like a bum. It is truly shameful to leave over a dozen people in the lurch like this, and for that I apologize.

If anyone would like to duck out now, feel free. It is clear that I will continue to be rude to people until I receive some kind of punishment, and dropping out and forcing me to find a replacement (one that may not be forthcoming!) is a great way to say "hey ecco, you're a jerk, and you deserve this."

Once again, I am sorry.

Take care,
ecco t. raven esq.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I’m going to stay in the game, as punishment

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
just, like, write a pm mate

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

EccoRaven posted:

A Formal Apology

Hello mafia thread. I am sorry. I opened this game a week ago today thinking it would fill up during the week, and that I could get it going by Friday, have a leisurely day 1 over a weekend, ending Monday or Tuesday evening. Unfortunately, a thing happened during the week, and my head has not been clear since then. I'm almost done with the PMs and hope to have them out soon, but alas, in classic ecco fashion, they were not done before both of my self-imposed deadlines. In truth, while I could not have done anything productive during the week, I could have budgeted my time far more wisely over the weekend to meet my 5pm PDT deadline (which passed about 20 minutes ago). But instead I consumed substances to numb my emotions and watched television, like a bum. It is truly shameful to leave over a dozen people in the lurch like this, and for that I apologize.

If anyone would like to duck out now, feel free. It is clear that I will continue to be rude to people until I receive some kind of punishment, and dropping out and forcing me to find a replacement (one that may not be forthcoming!) is a great way to say "hey ecco, you're a jerk, and you deserve this."

Once again, I am sorry.

Take care,
ecco t. raven esq.

Ecco,
Don't apologize. We are here to play a game and if it takes a little longer to start it takes a little longer to start.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

Ecco,
Don't apologize. We are here to play a game and if it takes a little longer to start it takes a little longer to start.

Ban this guy from the game IMHO

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SalTheBard posted:

Ecco,
:mrwhite:

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

SalTheBard posted:

Ecco,

eat poo poo u fuckman

fedit: what he said tho.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I'm no longer a player but its pregame so I can post and fourth the sentiment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

ecco stop beating yourself up or imma put you in a headlock and stuff you in a locjer, you fuckin nerd

• Locked thread