Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
##vote pod

He knows too much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

ok ok role pms are coming and thats cool and all so i took the initiative and made a fun alignment chart of some ~~~~POSTING PERSONAS~~~~

yami and icep i dont know you super well yet so i didn't know where to place your posting personas, feel free to place yourselves tho
I would have also ordered food for myself

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
IC Cunderstand Cthat Cif CI Cdo Cnot Cunvote Cthe Cmod Cwill Cnot Ccount Ca Crevote Cunless CI Cam Ca Cdoublevoter.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

oh right also I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
##vote monathin THUNDERING TIME*

*There is no Thunderdome

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

No, I'm not capitalizing that, copy and paste is the best you get from me tonight.

Also, ##vote Moat, it rhymes.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

BottleKnight posted:

poo poo gently caress i had your av in the folder but musta skipped over it in error, im doing some shoddy work today

Looks about right to me. Good work.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

IllegallySober posted:

I understand that if I do not unvote the mod will not count a revote unless I am a doublevoter.

No, I'm not capitalizing that, copy and paste is the best you get from me tonight.

Also, ##vote Moat, it rhymes.

Rude af

Like a Phoenix I will rise from the ashes

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

BottleKnight posted:

poo poo gently caress i had your av in the folder but musta skipped over it in error, im doing some shoddy work today

Pfffft.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

Asiina posted:

Pod, let's be best friends in this game, and I know the only way to do that is to kill your current BFF and take his place.

##vote Max

It's an ecco game, Asiina is probably scum

##vote asiina

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Put me on the far bottom right of that triangle, tia.

Also, apparently someone thought the newbie that was incredibly suspicious in pequod despite being town there wasn't suspicious enough, because...

**I AM A MILLER.** *This is not a joke claim.*

I am Jin, the Stranger, and I am a town aligned miller because I'm a *weird foreigner*. I am claiming day one because, well, miller. This is apparently what you do as a miller. I do not have any powers, an as such I am essentially VT.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also the last game showed me you can't trust AA.

##vote Anomalous Amalgam

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sure I believe it.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also whoops I forgot how to do emphasis and used discord formatting symbols instead. I'm good at foruming guys.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Yami Fenrir posted:

Also, apparently someone thought the newbie that was incredibly suspicious in pequod despite being town there wasn't suspicious enough, because...

I am Jin, the Stranger, and I am a town aligned miller because I'm a *weird foreigner*. I am claiming day one because, well, miller. This is apparently what you do as a miller. I do not have any powers, an as such I am essentially VT.

Boooooo first-post Miller fullclaims are so boring. I believe it though.

Cops should watch out, this likely means the usual Eccogame sanity hijinks are at play.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Yami Fenrir posted:

O_O

##unvote Mona

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Podima posted:

Boooooo first-post Miller fullclaims are so boring. I believe it though.

Cops should watch out, this likely means the usual Eccogame sanity hijinks are at play.

:shrug: I believe myself too inexperienced to edge any lines as a miller. This is my second SA mafia game, after all. I'd rather say it early than say "Oh yeah, totally miller!" when someone cops me.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

Pod, let's be best friends in this game, and I know the only way to do that is to kill your current BFF and take his place.

##vote Max

Max posted:

I Understand That If I Do Not Unvote The Mod Will Not Count A Revote Unless I Am A Doublevoter.

It's an ecco game, Asiina is probably scum

##vote asiina

Ok now we can kill Max so the hate triangle is complete

##unvote
##vote Max

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Podima posted:

Ok now we can kill Max so the hate triangle is complete

##unvote
##vote Max

I can't believe I am betrayed by my own husband.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

I can't believe I am betrayed by my own husband.

Really? It's kinda his thing!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
That’s highly slanderous and rude!

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT UNVOTE THE MOD WILL NOT COUNT A REVOTE UNLESS I AM A DOUBLEVOTER

Good morning friends, I'm sick as hell so I'm gonna keep up as best I can while this cold cycles through me.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I UNDERSTAND THAT IF I DO NOT UNVOTE THE MOD WILL NOT COUNT A REVOTE UNLESS I AM A DOUBLEVOTER

I guess I should post this also.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Asiina posted:

Really? It's kinda his thing!

No u.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

ok ok role pms are coming and thats cool and all so i took the initiative and made a fun alignment chart of some ~~~~POSTING PERSONAS~~~~

yami and icep i dont know you super well yet so i didn't know where to place your posting personas, feel free to place yourselves tho

Wait I just read this

##unvote
##vote BK

Slander and lies.

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Ecco rules for votes, got it.

Also @Yami, I'm hurt.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Ecco rules for votes, got it.

Also @Yami, I'm hurt.

I was hurt too. When you exploded all over my trust.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Yami Fenrir posted:

That sounds kinda hot

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Yami Fenrir posted:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I think we should just get this out of the way: If you are scum raise your hand. The order that you admit to it is the order you will get voted out. So the first person that admits to it is the last person that gets voted out! I think thats fair!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
But this is a text-based game, Sal.

You can't see if I'm raising my hand or not.

Unless you have cameras in here!!!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Asiina posted:

Goddamit...good point Asiina.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Asiina posted:

This is the kind of post a scum would make.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Notorious mercenary cckeane kills joke phase

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CCKeane posted:

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

Moatillata posted:

Notorious mercenary cckeane kills joke phase

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope

IcePhoenix posted:

That sounds kinda hot

:thunk:

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Why is it better to come clean as a Miller? I think this is the first game I've played with one.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SalTheBard posted:

Why is it better to come clean as a Miller? I think this is the first game I've played with one.

Miller isn't scum. Miller is a townie that shows up suspicious to cops. As such, it's a lot better that town knows this information BEFORE you get checked. Not after. It'd be an extremely easy excuse at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
NM read the SA Mafia Wiki and it makes total sense.

• Locked thread