Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Discuss whatever you want that you dont want to post in the weekly WWE or monthly MMA thread.
Ill start: the new GOW is cool, i wish i had more time to play It.

Be respectful and have fun. Or not. Its Up to You!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

more like general bullshit

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
hello Doctor Gonzo, how are you doing today

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im really sleepy

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm glad that Bryan and Nakamura finally got to have a match in WWE, even if it was just a 10 minute dark match.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

anime is good

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The point of this thread is not Talk about wrestling. But ok i Guess, im not a.mod

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

NowonSA posted:

I'm glad that Bryan and Nakamura finally got to have a match in WWE, even if it was just a 10 minute dark match.

i'm afraid i'm going to have to ban you from the thread, this is for general chat only

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I bought a sketchy bootleg Genesis cart with the Phantasy Star games labeled "Plantasy Star"

good purchase overall

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Junpei Hyde posted:

anime is good

:yeah:

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Ah okay, in that case I agree that anime is good.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what are people's general opinions of accused local terrorist of queens Mr. Met

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Please change the thread title to Popping Dogs Talking Hogs

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I cant, im not a mod

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

STONE COLD 64 posted:

all i know is that Mrs. Met and i were meant to be together

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I mowed my lawn today and felt a fleeting sense of accomplishment :unsmith:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
As promised,

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Benne posted:

I mowed my lawn today and felt a fleeting sense of accomplishment :unsmith:
I was told to mow the lawn Sunday when it was like 45 degrees even though the next day was near 80 :negative:

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

VJeff posted:

As promised,

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
You know what stinks? When you’re in an elevator with someone who farts, they get off the elevator, the. Someone else gets on at another floor, and it stinks in there and they think you did it, but you didn’t!

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
I went to Five Guys for lunch for the first time in awhile, decided to save a buck and order a cheeseburger instead of a bacon cheeseburger.

Hoo boy that was a mistake, it was a soggy and kind of bland mess even with the other toppings. Who would’ve thought a couple slices of bacon would have such a big effect tying it all together.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I know a guy who used to be him and yeah I can see it.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I went to Five Guys for lunch for the first time in awhile, decided to save a buck and order a cheeseburger instead of a bacon cheeseburger.

Hoo boy that was a mistake, it was a soggy and kind of bland mess even with the other toppings. Who would’ve thought a couple slices of bacon would have such a big effect tying it all together.

Bacon’s true value to food is structure, not flavor

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Ragnarok the Red posted:

I like Five Guys but people who talk them up as a GOAT joint have clearly never had Whataburger

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Look at this mug I bought at Good Will yesterday

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Whataburger is very very trash. It's the one burger place around us that we won't try again. Jack In The Box was a pleasant surprise when we moved to Texas, though.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i watched the original Mad Max last night because i've never seen any of the movies and it wasn't what i thought it would be like but it was still a good movie

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Hey a chat thread, neato. I just beat Celeste and it was a really good game. A+ platformer imo.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Stale Saltines posted:

Hey a chat thread, neato. I just beat Celeste and it was a really good game. A+ platformer imo.

my cousin keeps telling me to play that game but i just keep playing Overwatch. and Pillars of Eternity 2 comes out in a week, and I still have to play Nier Automata

i miss being a kid and only owning 4 games on my NES

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I demand the general thread have a general manager.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Benne posted:

I like Five Guys but people who talk them up as a GOAT joint have clearly never had Whataburger

No Whataburgers in Vegas. I miss those patty melts and lil breakfast burritos :sigh:

reignofevil posted:

Only if it’s the anonymous Raw GM laptop that voices its displeasure at Xavier playing games on it while it’s trying to make matches.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

reignofevil posted:

Im am.

PYF song that reminds you of a girl who wasnt good for you but for some loving reason you still miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWX7rBV4Yx4

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Baron Corbin posted:

my cousin keeps telling me to play that game but i just keep playing Overwatch. and Pillars of Eternity 2 comes out in a week, and I still have to play Nier Automata

i miss being a kid and only owning 4 games on my NES

Seriously play the game.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
So thanks for everyone in the WWE thread helping me being a big dork having an anxiety meltdown. My mom's in rehab for mental issues, she has anxiety too but she has a nasty habit of calling me like 6 times per day freaking out about poo poo liker her bank balance i need to check, her bills that i pay for her etc.

I work from home so i can do it but its not fun having to drop everything constantly and deal with her having a mini-meltdown multiple times per day.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im am.

PYF song that reminds you of a girl who wasnt good for you but for some loving reason you still miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWX7rBV4Yx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSgOVfvauhY

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Junpei Hyde posted:

anime is good

I agree and I just watched pop team epic and it's really drat funny

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fart blood posted:

You know what stinks? When you’re in an elevator with someone who farts, they get off the elevator, the. Someone else gets on at another floor, and it stinks in there and they think you did it, but you didn’t!

but being the crop duster is an amazing feeling

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

OldTennisCourt posted:

So thanks for everyone in the WWE thread helping me being a big dork having an anxiety meltdown. My mom's in rehab for mental issues, she has anxiety too but she has a nasty habit of calling me like 6 times per day freaking out about poo poo liker her bank balance i need to check, her bills that i pay for her etc.

I work from home so i can do it but its not fun having to drop everything constantly and deal with her having a mini-meltdown multiple times per day.

Sometimes you just gotta be there for those you care about through tough emotional times. Someday soon she's going to thank you for being there for her when she needed it, even if it was over stuff she didn't necessarily really need to worry about as much as she did.

In terms of dealing with anxiety and stress, I'm not the best at overcoming it recently :[ but what's worked for me in the past most often is taking some time out of the day to exercise/stretch/workout and maybe even try some yoga, which had been something I'd been meaning to get into for quite some time. It doesn't have to be a lot of time out of the day, even 15 to 30 minutes does more than you'd think, even just in terms of clearing your mind

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

also infinity war was better than it had any right to be and I'm sorry about my flippant joke last week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dont put spoilers