Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Incessant Excess posted:

How much longer till Dean is healthy and they can try the reunion again?

And re-awaken the gypsy curse that nearly destroyed them and anyone they came in contact with? No i'm pretty sure that's done... if they're smart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Daztek posted:

Hardy vs. Mahal .5
lol

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

generous imo

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Here's my dumb fantasy booking:

Have Brock show up to MitB to gloat about how no one has earned the honor to challenge him.

Have Roman win MitB. Then have him challenge Brock that night. Then Roman can win as a real underdog.

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...

Strawberry Panda posted:

Have Brock show up to MitB to gloat about how no one has earned the honor to challenge him.

Have Roman win MitB. Then have him challenge Brock that night. Then Roman can win as a real underdog.

This, but he loses.

I want Roman to become the reverse John Cena.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I must apologize for Roman Reigns.

He is an idiot.

We have purposely trained him wrong as a joke.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I figured out how to save Reigns. Have him join up with Wyatt and Hardy, and they serve as a the devil and angel on his shoulders.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I wanna feel bad for Roman, because it's his booking that's really what's hurting him, but I can't because it's also on him.

Roman is very, very good. He has very good matches. He's talented. He's well liked by everyone. All that is good.

But he absolutely cannot connect with an audience at all. He's not believable. John Cena cuts goofy promos and they're annoying, but at least when John cuts promos on the Rock, or that scathing worked-shoot (ugh) on Roman during their face-to-face, he comes off believable.

When Roman cut his "Brock isn't here tonight, he's a part timer and I'm here because I love it" promo, I didn't buy a word of it. And I can't buy into you, I won't get behind you.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Strawberry Panda posted:

How can Roman cash in on Brock when Finn holds the belt? :confused:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Saint Freak posted:

I must apologize for Roman Reigns.

He is an idiot.

We have purposely trained him wrong as a joke.

Roman sucks as a fighter. A child could beat him!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Dragonatrix posted:

Children can also beat John Cena! Didn't you see that Make-A-Wish ad?!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Yeah, I feel some sympathy for Reigns because it's not entirely his fault. He probably didnt choose to promo with people better at acting than him, didn't choose to be a perpetual going-to-win for years, is being pushed as Yhe Next Big Thing after the last Next Big Thing (Cena) had a great run in-ring/on-mic/in-public, and Brock is kind of a giant tool.

Under better management he would have won the title, held onto it for a little bit, been a pretty-face attraction for a little bit, then passed it on to bryan/nakamura/braun/a shitload of great talent. Instead he's just a perpetual joke so that Vince can say "punk? Pffft, we have a UFC CHAMPION with that record!!!"

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Nothing Roman has said or done inside or outside the ring has made me feel sorry for him

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Alan_Shore posted:

Nothing Roman has said or done inside or outside the ring has made me feel sorry for him

For real. He has never not come off as an rear end in any interview I've seen.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Dragonatrix posted:

Fans are booing. Making ME the babyface!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

The cup of smark tears was pretty funny I thought

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Lol if you feel sorry for a smug douchebag millionaire who's awful at his job and makes zero effort to improve

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

St Evan Echoes posted:

The cup of smark tears was pretty funny I thought

Didn't someone bring that to him at an event though?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

BGrifter posted:

I get weird emails from having a lapsed Network subscription.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uw5cTopGeBI

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Lol if you feel sorry for a smug douchebag millionaire who's awful at his job and makes zero effort to improve

Dont doxx me

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

Jenkem Delivery posted:

He gets nasty DMs on Twitter tho.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Jenkem Delivery posted:

But enough about CM Punk.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Punk was over

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

rare Magic card l00k posted:

:discourse:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

The_Rob posted:

Punk was over

Punk's job is to draw money, and by his own admission the people who were his fans would buy WWE's product no matter what they did.

Therefore he was awful at his job.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

The_Rob posted:

Punk was over

Yeah.....

in Chicago :smug:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Nice to see Dave finally give a Roman match what it actually deserved.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
So apparently Sami wasn't allowed in Saudi Arabia for the GRR because of his ethnicity?

Did we talk about that or did I miss it?

That's lame.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

fart blood posted:

So apparently Sami wasnt allowed in Saudi Arabia for the GRR because of his ethnicity?

Did we talk about that or did I miss it?

That's lame.

i thot it was because of his syria charity and hey, in case you didn't know, the wwe is carny as gently caress and only loves money

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

boar guy posted:

i thot it was because of his syria charity and hey, in case you didn't know, the wwe is carny as gently caress and only loves money

I don't remember by WON password and too lazy to look it up so here's a reddit link: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/8gpl2t/won_sami_zayn_was_not_allowed_at_greatest_royal/

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I think it’s more likely that Sami said no to the idea of entertaining Saudis

Also the “I don’t want to potentially get killed walking out of the plane”

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Saudi Arabia is funding different groups in Syria and providing them with weapons. Sami's charity work and publicizing the humanitarian impact of the war run counter to the Saudi agenda

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

boar guy posted:

That's what everyone assumed, yeah.

WON today said the Saudis told the WWE Sami couldn't go.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

the escape goat posted:

I think it’s more likely that Sami said no to the idea of entertaining Saudis

Also the “I don’t want to potentially get killed walking out of the plane”

WWE was told he could not come. He has wrestled on house shows in Saudi Arabia before.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Don't forget this awful loving company is shilling propaganda for Saudi Arabia a "progressive" country. A progressive country they execute people for being gay, trans, or any number of other small transgressions (especially involving women not adhering to their dark ages legal codes). And most of you still give them money.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Sami really should quit over this.

I mean, he won't. And can't. But he really should.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

fart blood posted:

Sami really should quit over this.

I mean, he won't. And can't. But he really should.

we should all literally quit watching wwe over the grr thing but no one will, america gently caress yeah

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

boar guy posted:

we should all literally quit watching wwe over the grr thing but no one will, america gently caress yeah

I quit for a while!

Granted I was on 24/7 benders when I had quit.

Sobriety's one flaw is I enjoy things again :(

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Saudi Arabia is funding different groups in Syria and providing them with weapons. Sami's charity work and publicizing the humanitarian impact of the war run counter to the Saudi agenda

Ding ding ding we have a winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

there is literally no responsible consumption of entertainment under capitalism. if your moral outrage leads you to avoid entertainment media, well, sports are out, tv is out, movies are out, most of the music industry is out, artists working in traditional mediums are usually terrible people personally, you can't use the internet...i dunno what you're gonna do for fun

• Locked thread