Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Oh my god I just noticed the guy at the counter doing the King Ralph Burger King challenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!

kalensc posted:

Lmao the Domino's guy on the ground. Is that a random whoever or a reference to an ep like Pet Sematary 2 or something?

It's a reference to the Domino's pizza insurance bit.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Domino's...."

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
what ep is "CUM HEIST" from

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.
Ultraviolet I believe.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

See ya later, Eric

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Cider in the house is a fantastic pun.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
Andrew's "Harvey Weinstein is the saint of Hollywood" quote from Boondock Saints 2 really doesn't age well

clown shoes
Jul 17, 2004

Nothing but clowns down here.

Low Desert Punk posted:

Andrew's "Harvey Weinstein is the saint of Hollywood" quote from Boondock Saints 2 really doesn't age well

I listed to that one last week and, yeah, that whole rant about Weinstein was like an out of body experience.

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014

Stan Lee with the LG Yahoo comic on him! :allears:

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

The only one I can’t place is the guy with the rat in the foreground.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ohrwurm posted:

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a hamster (It's from a mailbag)

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

ohrwurm posted:

It's the Hamsterman taunting Splinter

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

“It’s me anytime I go anywhere; everybody either wants to gently caress this kid, or fight him.”

- Steve Sajdak, 2018. Spoken Word.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

They all have great impressions but Eric has so many classic ones. His Trump impersonations are the best thing to come out of this presidency.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Ulio posted:

They all have great impressions but Eric has so many classic ones. His Trump impersonations are the best thing to come out of this presidency.

eric is really weird with his impressions. Some of them are dead-on and hilarious and a lot are terrible

which is funny in its own way

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Their hatred of Dave Barry seems a bit disproportionate, unless he’s said some really dumb poo poo since the last time I heard of him.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
It might be because I'm the kinda scumbag who loves lovely "rock" remixes of stuff, but the new theme on the Airbourne episode is real cool.

Edit: "It's between gum and glue. It's Gluem!"

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Apr 25, 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Low Desert Punk posted:

eric is really weird with his impressions. Some of them are dead-on and hilarious and a lot are terrible

which is funny in its own way

Even the terrible ones are hilarious, especially if it involves an accent of any kind

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Even the terrible ones are hilarious, especially if it involves an accent of any kind

I love how his Lambert inevitably veers towards Schwarznegger.

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

Are there any recommendations for 'classic' episodes of Blame it on Outer Space? I've listened to the first couple and enjoyed them well enough, but I know I got into WHM by listening to stuff from later on when they'd nailed the format, then doubling back.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

FEMA Camps. I won't spoil the surprise guest host.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
Andy Kaufman was my favorite episode of that show.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Chainsawdomy posted:

Are there any recommendations for 'classic' episodes of Blame it on Outer Space? I've listened to the first couple and enjoyed them well enough, but I know I got into WHM by listening to stuff from later on when they'd nailed the format, then doubling back.

I like the spooky stories ones. Black eyed kids too.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I love how his Lambert inevitably veers towards Schwarznegger.

I feel like half of Eric's impressions gradually get closer to Arnold the longer he stays in the bit.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Hey if anyone wants to watch, the We Hate Movies gang (w/ Cabin as manager) are wrestling the Pawn Stars in a trios match in my Fire Pro stream

Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog is the referee

https://www.twitch.tv/fcwwrestling

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
The newest Nexus episode where Steve gushes over the Riker Move is just :allears:

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
I'm so glad nobody is in the office tonight because one line on this Nexus got an unintended "Ohhhhhhh poo poo" from me.

"And John McCain is Donatello because he had to invent a bunch of poo poo when he was a prisoner in Vietnam" was delivered so stone cold, goddamn

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnFcArSTmD8

I'd like to thank Andrew for getting this stuck in my head ever since whichever episode mentioned it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Man now I just want to see in-his-prime Jack Nickolson as Thanos.

fake edit: "Let me tell you about this thing called mortality. (Beer crack)"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
For a while I was wondering what the gag was with referring to Tommy Lee Jones as Jack Nicholson.

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZhidtD3cMY

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Was there no April mailbag?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Was there no April mailbag?

I think it's coming late. They recorded this one with all of their wives so scheduling probably pushed it back a bit.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
You gotta do it.

enigmahfc fucked around with this message at 14:37 on May 2, 2018

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
It's funny that they criticized infinity war for the exact reason I really liked it, because it ignores or moves past a lot of the dumb standalone movies. Who wants to have to see those shits or has the drat time? I missed 90% of the MCU and enjoyed infinity war and I'm glad.

Also yeah Dinklage looked pretty dumb lol

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
I'm not going to tweet but I bet they get a lot of nerds messaging them about the Hulk thing. It seemed pretty clear to me that he didn't want to come out because Thanos kicked his rear end on the Asgardian ship.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

I really liked the Hulk thing even if it wasn't explained overtly. I took it as a side effect of him growing up a little in Ragnarock -- now that he can talk and has the mind of an 8 year old, he's gonna have the emotional problems of an 8 year old. I can fully believe a sulky Hulk.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
I wish they'd read a loving comic book.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

enigmahfc posted:

I wish they'd read a loving comic book.

you gotta do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU