Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
I hate funny shirts so much, I should make a shirt that says, "Hey loser, I don't care about your funny shirt!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Mine says "please invent a reliable source of insulin and injection method within like 24 hours" then I die

:same:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sir Lemming posted:

I hate funny shirts so much, I should make a shirt that says, "Hey loser, I don't care about your funny shirt!"

I would like to preorder a shirt good sir. Could you incorporate comic books or video games so I'll be able to wear it though?

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
lmbo if your time travel plans aren't using your vague recollection of who wins what wars to make a killing

elise the great
May 1, 2012

You do not have to be good. You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.
Whoever makes aluminum first is king. Unless they’re dead because Ye Auld History sucks at making medication.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Just pack your pockets full of Tylenol 3, z packs, and hand sanitizer. May want to pack soap in your backpack too.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
My time travel plan is to try and fail to live a boring mediocre life because lol it's not like I can even do that in 2018, I'll have the boring part down but actually achieving mediocrity will be waaaay beyond me even with advanced future knowledge. I'll see if I can vandalise a tomb or cathedral with loss or something though.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

My time travel plan is to get to taste an authentic Doobiest Maximas

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Mine says "please invent a reliable source of insulin and injection method within like 24 hours" then I die

You can extract insulin from a dog or a pig by tying a string around the pancreatic duct, Jesus Christ did you even read the shirt?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
My time travel plan was to unite a weakened Germany and eventually all of Europe and to break the stranglehold of the upper class on the people using a disenfranchised WWI veteran and failed artist, if only to prove that greatness can come from humble beginnings.

It... did not go so well. I don't like to talk about it.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The back of the shirt, incidentally, is the Wikipedia article on autism.

It doesn’t need to be on the front because the person wearing it will already see enough from the people explaining why the shirt wouldn’t work

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

beep-beep car is go
Apr 11, 2005

I can just eyeball this, right?

The Locator posted:

Have a link to the story on this? Seems like the three people walking into that hallway almost had to get run down.

Charles posted:

It's a 90s Lincoln Towncar; almost certainly an old person hitting the wrong pedal or having a seizure.

chitoryu12 posted:

Then why are there already two cops with guns drawn chasing it?

quite stretched out posted:

maybe its an old black person

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Screaming Idiot posted:

My time travel plan was to unite a weakened Germany and eventually all of Europe and to break the stranglehold of the upper class on the people using a disenfranchised WWI veteran and failed artist, if only to prove that greatness can come from humble beginnings.

It... did not go so well. I don't like to talk about it.

You did nazi that coming, huh?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
My time travel plan to to travel a hundred years into the future and invest all my money in Microsoft and Apple.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

fruit on the bottom posted:

My time travel plan to to travel a hundred years into the future and invest all my money in Microsoft and Apple.

Message from the future: Get in on the ground floor when Somethingawful LLC releases its IPO in 2032.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

loquacius posted:

the problem with earning a black belt in pole dancing is you have to take it right off

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

quote:

There is a furry convention that needed two overtime slots for 8 hours friday and saturday night for $75 an hour. 

There’s no price for my dignity even though I am an OT whore (I am also on light duty) 

I dont think the officers who signed up know what they are getting themselves into. 

The last time they came there was a call for a stabbing in which a girlfriend woke up to her boyfriend banging some other guy and she got jealous........ so her boyfriend mysteriously “fell” on a knife several times (not a covered relationship though) 

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If you want to prepare yourself for time travel, don't buy some stupid shirt, just start making GBS threads in a big pot that you keep under the bed.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Who knew the WoW crowd would turn out to be ideal time travellers.

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Time travel plans: for the people who are even more boring and tedious than zombie outbreak plans.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

my time travel plan is to get the plague and die

zombie plan is similar

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

My Lovely Horse posted:

Who knew the WoW crowd would turn out to be ideal time travellers.

Oh, we don't do that anymore. Now we evacuate our waste by posting on forums.

I had some chili last night, so I'mma be postin' a lot today

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Look how soft and delicate my hands are. Clearly I've never done a day's work in my life. See my exotic (polyester) garments, have you ever seen anything so fine? I must be a noble from a foreign land!

When it comes to time travel your best bet is to land a gig as some shitkicker petty king's concubine. Yep, that goes for the boys too.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Facebook Aunt posted:

When it comes to time travel your best bet is to land a gig as some shitkicker petty king's concubine. Yep, that goes for the boys too.
You will be helped in this plan by your height, nutrition, and having all your teeth.

So even goons can do it :goonsay:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I would go back in time, grab Croesus by then shoulders and yell “she means yours, you idiot!”

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

I would go back in time, grab Croesus by then shoulders and yell “she means yours, you idiot!”

idgi

i would say "its u" and lol in his face

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Krankenstyle posted:

idgi

I'm actually going back in time to gently caress Galen and fight Lincoln

Gonna marry Boudica

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Krankenstyle posted:

idgi

Croesus was a Greek King who went to war with Cyrus the Great after being told by the Oracle of Delphi that if he went to war “a mighty empire [would] fall.”

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

syscall girl posted:

I'm actually going back in time to gently caress Galen and fight Lincoln

Gonna marry Boudica

ur gonna have tof ight me for her champ.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I would go back in time to passively observe ancient civilizations at the height of their glory and finally answer some of history's great mysteries.

I would also kill that loving bitch Becky from eighth grade.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
If I could go back in time I'd sabotage all possibility of making a time machine.

Helloooooooo, paradox!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Go back and eat the first living creature

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Pastry of the Year posted:

lmao I didn't believe you and well, the joke was absolutely on me

Slate Slabrock posted:

In 1996, I played in the Baltimore Ravens marching band. McDonald's sponsored one of the first halftime shows and we had to do that dance. We got booed off the field.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Go back and eat the first living creature

What kind of cracker go with primordial soup?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Croesus was a Greek King who went to war with Cyrus the Great after being told by the Oracle of Delphi that if he went to war “a mighty empire [would] fall.”

augh i was thinking of the "who is happiest" prophecy & just being a dick in his face cause i mean hes a king. boohoo if hes not happiest

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Lemniscate Blue posted:

What kind of cracker go with primordial soup?

It's always oyster crackers you uncultured dolt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

DACK FAYDEN posted:

and having all your teeth.
Well I'm hosed, then :shepface: