Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm a straight fella, dromal. Most of the women who like me tend to be bi though. :iiam:

Well let the lucky lady know you are a beloved poster on the world-famous Something Awful Rowdy Ringsports forum!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Junpei Hyde posted:

Because we bi women have excellent taste, duh

That's a lovely compliment (I think, unless my sarcasm detector is broken!) Thank you! :)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

TinyKittens HQ is taking care of two previously feral pregnant cats who decided to have their kittens together in the same space and take care of them together. All of the kittens kind of became one megalitter. They have their eyes open now and are a little bit more active but they still all mostly sleep all the time since they are cats. Here is the stream and they have some clips from previous times if you want to go back through and see some cute or interesting things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PowGFq6X3Co

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Kittens are very good IMO.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Post kittens?

My DM’s cat Lena, aka the Purrasque.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
I want a cat but my dumb landlord won't let me have one. :(

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

achillesforever6 posted:

As for something more positive I've gone done the rabbit hole of watching this Canadian Man show off his cool ant farms that he builds and maintains for a living
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WlhLmh7uiQ

i bought an ant house from this guy and i have a small colony in mine. i found the queen ant in 2016 and she only has like 25 workers and i think she's just lovely at laying eggs but what can you do. they have this huge fuckin complex and i feed them every day and she's just lovely about making eggs even after all i've done for her. the workers only live for like a month so its just an ant corpse generator. i don't know anything about ants but they say the colony should start exploding after 2-3 years so who fuckin knows. they're so small that they get stuck in a tiny drop of honey and drown themselves in a small dome of fluid. loving ants.

doctorgonzo i hope you stop drinking alcohol, maybe try smoking weed instead.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

gl gonzo you dirty dog

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
loving lol Avengers is gonna make 1 billion dollars in it's first week

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That's a lovely compliment (I think, unless my sarcasm detector is broken!) Thank you! :)

No problem, friend

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

OldTennisCourt posted:

loving lol Avengers is gonna make 1 billion dollars in it's first week
It made Justice League's entire domestic earnings in three days :lol:

Going to a cousin's wedding tomorrow, hopefully the cookie table will be on point

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Please stop talking about Justice League, you're triggering those of us who at one point had faith that DCEU would be good.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

VJeff posted:

Please stop talking about Justice League, you're triggering those of us who at one point had faith that DCEU would be good.

I'm still loving heart broken we're never gonna get Darkseid give that rad as hell speech from Final Crisis on film :(

Darkseid posted:

Darkseid [simultaneously speaking through the three billion humans dominated by the Anti-Life Equation]: I. Am. The. New. God. All is one in Darkseid. This mighty body is my church. When I command your surrender, I speak with three billion voices. When I make a fist to crush your resistance. It is with three billion hands. When I stare into your eyes and shatter your dreams. And break your heart. It is with six billion eyes! Nothing like Darkseid has ever come among you: Nothing will again. I will take you to a hell without exit or end. And there I will murder your souls! And make you crawl and beg! And die! Die! Die for Darkseid!

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Dontaku main event and semi-main are up on NJPW World for anybody avoiding the NJPW thread.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

VJeff posted:

Dontaku main event and semi-main are up on NJPW World for anybody avoiding the NJPW thread.

Main is only up in English for those, like me, who are waiting for the Japanese commentary.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It's true, they do.

Also Gonzo best of luck to ya, dude. I don't know where you are but I'm (almost) always willing to help a poster from WH2k if they're in my neck of the woods out here.

By the way, marinading some carne asada and fajitas for cinco de mayo tomorrow. Yeah it's problematic or whatever but any excuse to have fun and cook while I can barely leave the loving house due to sciatic nerve poo poo is good enough for me. Holy hell I am not used to being this cooped. I'm going to jam with legit ANYONE who is down when this poo poo is over.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is mom`s cat

Im going to miss her

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i saw disco inferno standing outside a seven eleven holding like three plastic bags of bottled water today the guy hasnt aged much at all

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Junpei Hyde posted:

Because we bi women have excellent taste, duh

Can confirm, I knew a bi woman who was completely uninterested in dating me, thus proving her excellent taste.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I dated a bi woman once.

All she wanted to do was have sex all the time.

That sounds awesome.

It's not awesome.

At all.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i started playing Nier Automata and it's so good that it's making me physically sick

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baron Corbin posted:

i started playing Nier Automata and it's so good that it's making me physically sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBh_7zV4Wo

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

nier was my personal game of 2017. lovely stuff

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Baron Corbin posted:

Wait, Nier? Wasn’t that that Square game on the PS3 where you have to save your daughter and you can kill sheep or whatever? And then that boy becomes a freak or whatever? Weird game.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jerusalem posted:

Can confirm, I knew a bi woman who was completely uninterested in dating me, thus proving her excellent taste.
There is someone I'm talking to online who is bi, but the nature of those dating sites makes everything take forever or people will ghost you after talking for a bit. I hope this one works out considering I'm starting to turn into a heartbreaker after the last two. (Granted those didn't get far enough to be serious)

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

kitteh I used to have

bleppin like a pro

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What a pretty cat :3:

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

goddamn I'm having so much fun with God of War. Witcher 3 levels of goodness

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what are you going to name your Pillars 2 ship. If you do it. The top ship in your fleet only please

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Caed Nua 2: Caed Harder

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

is aggretsuko worth the hype

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Cavauro posted:

what are you going to name your Pillars 2 ship. If you do it. The top ship in your fleet only please

She'll be called the "Where Is My Concelhaut Skull, Eothas? :colbert:"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't care about that skull because of my piglet. I've to find another piglet, in the future

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It is extremely important that the arrogant, high-handed immortal archmage live out the rest of his endless life as my pet who has to sleep with the little doggies and kitties and birds and baby dragons I collect for Eder to pet. :colbert:

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
70" 4k tv's make everything look so goddamn glorious.

I have been watching stupid movies like Olympus is Down and Captain America 2 because I just want to see how they look and I get suckered in.

4k man.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I bought a 4k tv and then found out it was only giving me 3,840 pixels which is some serious loving horseshit

I returned it for a refund

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

fart blood posted:

I dated a bi woman once.

All she wanted to do was have sex all the time.

That sounds awesome.

It's not awesome.

At all.

she just needed someone who could keep up with her

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I’m skipping 4K and going straight to 8k. It’s really nice in person. Sharp sells an 8k set but it’s like $10,000 so I’m going to wait a until the price comes down a bit

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

I just picked up Yakuza Kiwami for like 17 bucks but I have a friend's birthday tomorrow, have to fix a leaking pipe, have to take the family to watch the eternal Avengers death march and then Backlash is sunday. Probably not gonna get to play that thing till next week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

VJeff posted:

Hey, maybe you should try DDP Yoga.

as someone who's been doing a DDP Yoga class for the past few weeks I would unironically recommend this to anyone in the thread b/c holy poo poo it works, at least it's working for me

it doesn't have the zen stuff and meditation and all that poo poo that your regular yoga class has, so tbh if you want something for mindfulness purposes and that you probably want some other form of yoga, but in my experience DDP's great for physical rehabilitation, especially if you want to prepare your body for some other physical activity like martial arts or wrestling

...btw, if there are any other Edinburgh goons reading this thread, you should try DDP Yoga at Projekt42 in Leith on Monday mornings at 7am and Thursday nights at 8pm! It says on the website that it costs £2.50, but tbh it's free for now b/c the instructor can't take money while she's still waiting to be certified by DDP. Either way, can't sing its praises enough, and I'd hope to see some of you there!