Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Raxivace posted:

What is the context here?

The devs tried to hit on every controversial thing in society without any context whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

spudsbuckley posted:

The devs tried to hit on every controversial thing in society without any context whatsoever.

Do they take a stance wrt wiping while standing vs seated

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Worse, this is in there:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Poops Mcgoots posted:

How you gonna wipe standing like yo bhole get sucked back up in them cheeks

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Not a Children posted:

Got a robot named fight today, it’s a pretty fun roguelike. I can see myself shelving it in a few weeks but it’s a fun little gameplay loop. Hella repetitive on the rooms, though.
Yeah I really like ARNF a lot, it's one of the extremely few Metroidvania roguelites that actually qualifies as a Metroidvania. Also it's pretty brilliant how they coded it so that any dead end made by the map generator has some sort of upgrade so you never waste your time going in a certain direction.

I just felt like the handling of the character could be better, it controls a little oddly. Also I think you have to beat it 10 times to actually unlock the final boss which is dumb. I know BoI does it but that kind of thing is lame to me

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Raxivace posted:

IIRC, cult that wants to avoid the antichrist being born keeps murdering pregnant women, but the cult leader also likes to rape women so he rapes until they get pregnant and then he has them killed and they gotta put the baby corpses somewhere

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Raxivace posted:

A syphilis ridden pedophilic Quiverfull cult leader is told the antichrist will be born in his town so he has all the babies (most of them a result of his rape) dumped in a pit. Also according to his dogma you can only breed among the flock so incest is okay as long as the mother is dead as well.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Wamdoodle posted:

Worse, this is in there:

In the same bathroom, there is a mirror with "its pronounce jiff" written in blood on it.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i refuse to believe these people are ordering pizza as anything other than a sick joke

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
I finished my last college course today so now I get to enjoy doing nothing but playing games of drawing, mixed with the cerushing depression that stems from being a useless piece of poo poo that can't land a job.

Yay

Not a Children posted:

Got a robot named fight today, it’s a pretty fun roguelike. I can see myself shelving it in a few weeks but it’s a fun little gameplay loop. Hella repetitive on the rooms, though.

That has to be one of the worst game names I've ever seen.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Heh, I've still got another semester. :smuggo:

:negative:

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

The Colonel posted:

i refuse to believe these people are ordering pizza as anything other than a sick joke

Dese fucken Noo Yawkers

Internet Kraken posted:

I finished my last college course today so now I get to enjoy doing nothing but playing games of drawing, mixed with the cerushing depression that stems from being a useless piece of poo poo that can't land a job.

Congratulations!...?

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

The Colonel posted:

is spiderman lego island

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Snooze Cruise posted:

In the same bathroom, there is a mirror with "its pronounce jiff" written in blood on it.

:popeye:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Saint Freak posted:

Pinball Arcade Losing Over 50 Bally and Williams Tables On June 30th
Farsight Studios have announced via Facebook that their licensing agreement for the Williams and Bally pinball trademarks will not be renewed. Tables manufactured by those two companies will no longer be purchasable within Pinball Arcade on all platforms. This includes everything from Medival Madness and Black Knight 2000 to licensed titles such as Doctor Who and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. The latter pair is notable, as they are two of the five crowdfunded tables present in the current game. All these Kickstarter successes will no longer be available to purchase once the update rolls out.

Overall, Pinball Arcade will be reduced from the current 95 tables to just 33.

Lol. Mega RIP. Just say you're not supporting the game anymore. De-list it.

gently caress

Gotta buy some tables real quick

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

i wish cool cool toon had a fan translation because its plot is way more involving and goofy than i expected from a dreamcast rhythm game. it kicks rear end

right before this there was a bit where i had to do a rhythm game to shoot at someone with music bullets as i chased her through a sewer pipe, and before that there was a bit where i had to do a rhythm game to deactivate a bomb man before he exploded

now i have to do a minigame to coordinate with my rabbit friend as we sneak past search lights to get into a tower

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 9, 2018

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

A rhythm game with a sewer level

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

cheetah7071 posted:

is spiderman lego island

Delivering pizzas helps out New York more than fighting crimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czTksCF6X8Y

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
halfway through this level a security tower comes online and if you make a mistake it zaps you to death with lasers

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

The pacing in God of War 2018 is glacial, especially in regards to plot development. I'm probably around 10 hours in having focused completely on the main path, just had the severed head talk to the serpent and according to a walkthrough I just checked that's barely halfway through the game. The overall gameplay is solid, but not 30 hours good and after 5 hours the repetition had settled in and I'm ready for it to be over.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
They put a Thanos gamemode in Fortnite

How can a game be so soulless

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

it works because thanos already looks like a fortnite character

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/Kaubocks/status/991837302153363456?s=19

e: oh lol didn't notice it was a goon for a sec

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

GUI posted:

The pacing in God of War 2018 is glacial, especially in regards to plot development. I'm probably around 10 hours in having focused completely on the main path, just had the severed head talk to the serpent and according to a walkthrough I just checked that's barely halfway through the game. The overall gameplay is solid, but not 30 hours good and after 5 hours the repetition had settled in and I'm ready for it to be over.
this is exactly where I am with, at the same place in the story and yeah I suuuuuper want it to be over soon

I'm debating just mainling everything to see credits or dropping it for other stuff. They're finally starting to make good on the setting so I might stick with it, idk

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Motto posted:

https://twitter.com/Kaubocks/status/991837302153363456?s=19

e: oh lol didn't notice it was a goon for a sec

Buddy my parents gave up on that long ago.

Now I just don't stay on too late because I'm old.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Internet Kraken posted:

They put a Thanos gamemode in Fortnite

How can a game be so soulless

If you saw Infinity War you'd know.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

GUI posted:

You fuckin up. Sry for you dog.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg7tOQO-aGM

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

corn in the bible posted:

Deadfire is great so far. Good job obsidian

I still havent finished my white march playtrough!!! gently caress!!!

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

lmfao awesome

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
some pictures of poe2

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What's your animal companion

Is that a wolf

I can't remember if the icon is different depending on the animal or not

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
It is a wolf, of course. I always play a ranger in games where you can get a pet, because pets are best.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Can you still collect pets

I never finished PoE but I know I had a nice tiny collection of pets in my inventory.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

gravity rush is fun but by golly its really annoying to do gravity kicks on the tougher monsters and bosses, especially when you target a weakpoint and slip right off it and careen into the sky

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's capitalismGravity Rush

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

babypolis posted:

I still havent finished my white march playtrough!!! gently caress!!!

:same:

I have so much gaming to accomplish! Ahhhhh!!

Pillars 2 is apparently a direct continuation of your guy/gal’s story so I HAVE to finish Pillars 1 first

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Jay Rust posted:

:same:

I have so much gaming to accomplish! Ahhhhh!!

Pillars 2 is apparently a direct continuation of your guy/gal’s story so I HAVE to finish Pillars 1 first

same, and I recently dove into Divinity Original Sin 1 and am determined to finish it before I move on to another crpg. I have DOS2, POE1 (I got 40 hours in and got distracted, so I'll need to restart), and POE2, plus a bunch of old stuff to get through.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Quest For Glory II posted:

gravity rush is fun but by golly its really annoying to do gravity kicks on the tougher monsters and bosses, especially when you target a weakpoint and slip right off it and careen into the sky

use Stasis Field to throw furniture at them

• Locked thread