Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Dalael posted:

Especially those playing in mudholes.

NO

God, the one time Apollo played in a mudhole I took him to the bathtub to get clean and on the way there he got mud almost everywhere in the bathroom, including on unused TP rolls and

HE WAS NOT A GOOD BOY AT THE TIME

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

StrixNebulosa posted:

NO

God, the one time Apollo played in a mudhole I took him to the bathtub to get clean and on the way there he got mud almost everywhere in the bathroom, including on unused TP rolls and

HE WAS NOT A GOOD BOY AT THE TIME

He was the best boy

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

StrixNebulosa posted:

E WAS NOT A GOOD BOY AT THE TIME

Do not speak heresy in this thread. :colbert:

Syrian Lannister posted:

He was the best boy

Indeed

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Admittedly, having to clean my golden retriever every time she jumped in a mud puddle was kind of annoying, but she was so genuinely happy to play in them that it was hard to actually be mad at her for it.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
A shameful lack of dogs on this page

I went for a run yesterday and Jelly was upset I didn't take her along.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
If you have twitter follow thoughts of dog

Absolutely amazing

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

Have some footage of Apollo being the bestest boy:

https://twitter.com/zekkass/status/994241364970831872

We went to the beach Sunday and it was great :D

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Apollo is a fuckin gorgeous doggo

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

boop the snoot posted:

Apollo is a fuckin gorgeous doggo

Thank you! It's actually what got him adopted, ahaha - the shelter that had him didn't put up any other details on Petfinder. I basically went "that's a pretty dog" and "oh they're nearby" and I fell in love during the meet n' greet.

Now, he's a little more active than what I was looking for, but it's working out - I've been exercising more to keep up with him, which is what I wanted a dog for in the first place: companionship, and someone kicking my butt out of bed every morning for exercise.

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

Agatha and Chaco, from left to right. Assumed to be random secondhand mutts, but apparently our novelty Christmas DNA tests say she’s 100% staffie and he’s a 75/25% staffie/rat terrier mix.

They are good babies. (Mostly!)

In their natural habitat, taking a break from pestering Lucy (black) and Kevin (dumbass).

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Merton Blask posted:

In their natural habitat, taking a break from pestering Lucy (black) and Kevin (dumbass).

The absolute unit

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I was running on base today and ran past a lady with a stroller and a friendly chocolate lab. I gave that lab some scritches.

That's my story.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

dscruffy1 posted:

I was running on base today and ran past a lady with a stroller and a friendly chocolate lab. I gave that lab some scritches.

That's my story.
This is a good story.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

This has been posted plenty of times before but I needed it today, maybe you do too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgkxP-4tVE

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Bridget likes her squeakie toy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRyWvdPI5oc

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

It’s the eve of Lando’s second birthday, so my girlfriend and I made him a turkey cheeseburger and sweet potato fries for his birthday dinner!

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Been more than two years since mine died, but here she was, patiently waiting for her treat.

She did not like when I made her perform tricks for it, can you tell?

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

https://twitter.com/thepulserifle/status/994287619168075776

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

pantslesswithwolves posted:

It’s the eve of Lando’s second birthday, so my girlfriend and I made him a turkey cheeseburger and sweet potato fries for his birthday dinner!

Excellent humans. :kimchi:

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

Goodass dog. You could only extract the rope by cheating anyways

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Sometimes I wonder if Dogs are those who have achieved their Tao.

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

unstucker
Jan 4, 2018

PenisMonkey
Apr 30, 2004

Be gentally.
A very white dog.

Merton Blask
Jun 30, 2008

So it's true! Mysterio is
gay for sex... with me?

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Doggo is helping prevent identity theft by shredding sensitive paperwork. Who is this jerk refusing to give doggo a high five for his hard work?!

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Another shot of Lando anticipating his Birthday Burger

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

mrmcd posted:

Doggo is helping prevent identity theft by shredding sensitive paperwork. Who is this jerk refusing to give doggo a high five for his hard work?!

I'll give the goodboi a high-five and a boop for doing his good deeds :)

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Those eyes

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

More corporate savagery. I came across an adorable office doggo who was also forced to wait outside the food service area while human was fed.

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Zipper is not having a good morning. She didn’t want to go poops outside last night, so while we were sleeping she pooped in the three spots where we set up pee pads in the house. She might not be having the best time right now, but she’s very considerate.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave posted:

Zipper is not having a good morning. She didn’t want to go poops outside last night, so while we were sleeping she pooped in the three spots where we set up pee pads in the house. She might not be having the best time right now, but she’s very considerate.
Get well soon, poopy pupper :ohdear:

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

For a second I thought this was just a dog with a very strange tail

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

https://i.imgur.com/pVNSVm2.jpg

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Also I had two pics of that dog before, and wanted to see if google photos would make a animated gif loop that was amusing. It required a minimum of three pictures though. So here's a doggo checking out a Shiner Bock.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Stealing this idea. Jade and Tarkus both have their 2nd birthdays coming up in the next few weeks. Last year we did the dog-safe cake and ice cream which they liked ok but I think the turkey burger and sweet potato idea they’d go nuts over, and would probably be a bit healthier for them.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Stealing this idea. Jade and Tarkus both have their 2nd birthdays coming up in the next few weeks. Last year we did the dog-safe cake and ice cream which they liked ok but I think the turkey burger and sweet potato idea they’d go nuts over, and would probably be a bit healthier for them.

Monty gets a cheeseburger on his birthday. If I give it to him whole it’ll be gone before I can even snap a pic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012