Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I’ve never played any version of it but she looks like one of the grungier races from Vampire: Masquerade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

They can have some for a 'small' fee

fi

fo

fum

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lmfao what rear end in a top hat wrote this. Is this the Sun

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
But is it Protestant blood or Catholic blood?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Lmao

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

He was right.

Celibacy is not monogamy.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Pretty much all the successful polyamorous people are real gross lookin.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Well I mean at some point for them it is no longer about looks, just about the action.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Then I should be rolling in naughty bits.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aleph Null posted:

Then I should be rolling in naughty bits.

You just gotta be willing to share them with a number of other real gross people and also be a fukkin weirdo hth

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

I'm pretty sure the secret ingredient is low standards and quantity over quality. Or something.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Alberta zoo pleads guilty to taking a bear out for ice cream.

quote:

Wildlife officers have now charged the zoo with one offence relating to the bear being taken for ice cream

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Israel offended Japan's prime minister by serving him dessert in a shoe, something 'despised' by Japanese people

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

School bus driver accused of texting, searching for 'your mama' jokes while behind the wheel

quote:

She also allowed children to move freely about the bus and shared details of her personal life with students, including an “inappropriate life lesson” that contained profanities, according to a complaint filed by the Blaine city attorney’s office.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Other than the texting and web searching, that sounds just like all my experiences on a school bus when I was younger.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

My school bus driver got fired after some of the kids on the bus turned him in for stopping at a gas station with a bus full so he could buy cigarettes.
(edit: this really did happen. more than once)

He always got us there on time because he blatantly disregarded the speed limit.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I think you need to be willing to do 20 over on unpaved roads to even get hired as a bus driver.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/thetakeout/status/994249674470182912

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This is what happens when rich white people controls everything.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

OK.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Volcott posted:

I think you need to be willing to do 20 over on unpaved roads to even get hired as a bus driver.

My impression is that the interview process goes something like this:

:geno: Can you read a schedule?
:downs: No.
:geno: What should you do when you see a bus stop?
:downs: I might stop if I feel like it.
:geno: OK, what do you do if you're at a stop and you see someone running towards you?
:downs: Shut the door and floor it.
:geno: How long should you give passengers to scan their tickets and find a seat (or leave the bus)?
:downs: About half a second? Wait, is that too long?
:geno: When's the best time to get out for a smoke?
:downs: After all the passengers have gotten onto the bus and the scheduled departure time is less than 30 seconds away.
:geno: You're hired.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

There are three kinds of bus drivers in my experience: slack, robots and lunatics.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

One of my roommates in college ended up talking to a city bus driver in line at the liquor store who explained that they probably wouldn't notice if she were drunk driving the bus because no one ever noticed when she did it high.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan

Tiggum posted:

My impression is that the interview process goes something like this:

:geno: Can you read a schedule?
:downs: No.
:geno: What should you do when you see a bus stop?
:downs: I might stop if I feel like it.
:geno: OK, what do you do if you're at a stop and you see someone running towards you?
:downs: Shut the door and floor it.
:geno: How long should you give passengers to scan their tickets and find a seat (or leave the bus)?
:downs: About half a second? Wait, is that too long?
:geno: When's the best time to get out for a smoke?
:downs: After all the passengers have gotten onto the bus and the scheduled departure time is less than 30 seconds away.
:geno: You're hired.

The only rule my school bus drivers took seriously was "stop at every railroad crossing and open door to look for train". That's it. Drove so fast the speedometer just sort of bounced up and down the rest of the time.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Our high school bus driver got a ticket for speeding on the way to a football game once. The reason: we were going to be late due to the ticket he got for speeding twenty minutes before that lol.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zil posted:

Other than the texting and web searching, that sounds just like all my experiences on a school bus when I was younger.

Me too, except my bus driver turned out to be a child molester who raped a bunch of kids in europe years earlier.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Me too, except my bus driver turned out to be a child molester who raped a bunch of kids in europe years earlier.

and that mans name? adolf hitler

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

Man Allegedly Used Change Of Address Form To Move UPS Headquarters To His Apartment

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

Go big or go home.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Mycroft Holmes posted:

and that mans name? adolf hitler

Acktshooallee, his name was Rick Parker.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

You don't need to show ID for that in the US?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/drinksmcgee/status/953958720433565701

mwdan
Feb 7, 2004

Webbed Blobs

Facebook Aunt posted:

You don't need to show ID for that in the US?

Not unless it's changed since I last did it. I think it was just a form you filled out with your current address, and the one you were going to move to.

Fake Edit: Just checked and it's an online form now as well..

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

This is making me laugh, because it’s just so goddamn stupid. He signed it with his real initials, then crossed them out, and wrote in “UPS.” Lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Let's be honest here. This guy deserves some credit for creativity, right?