Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i hope trump never fires giulani

not that he will cuz he's too cucked and cowardly to fire anyone lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

every single quote from this is better than the last, holy poo poo

this is literally an argument from maddox's original website lmao

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Nichael posted:

"actually the best way to save animals is to kill tons of animals"

tbf this is true in the specific case of wild hogs

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Quotey posted:

it makes me very happy to know that my random content is valued by someone. thank-you.

get Quoted or get hosed

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

euphronius posted:

does time warner publish anything ?

comic books

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
it is amazing to realize i am a braver indivudla than the actual real president of the united states of america

and i would nto say i am that brave

N-N-N-NINE BREAKER
Jul 12, 2014

Drastic Actions posted:

I found the dark web

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

GSD posted:

it is amazing to realize i am a braver indivudla than the actual real president of the united states of america

and i would nto say i am that brave

my hair is braver than the actual real prwsident of the uneted states of ameurica trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

p sure this ole smokey stuff has like antifreeze and crazy EU banned chems in it like Fireball does, g lad I only bought a sampler shot

it's just high proof corn liquor marketed as authentic moonshine or whatev, its p good for getting high lvl drunk and u begin 2 enjoy the fiery wrath that seeps into ur bloodstream - but thats about it (i do have an empty case sitting around storing stuff so ill chk and see if theres any sexy warnings and/or disclaimers.

fireball is p gross country fest shiet but iirc it uses Canadian Whisky (aka blended baloogan piss)

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I actually don't think my lighter is going to make it through the night. Good thing I've got an emergency lighter inside and a crappy but half full lighter out in my car.

But I'm super lazy and high, so I hope I don't have to go outside to get the car lighter.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

BREAKSR!!!

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

GSD posted:

i hope trump never fires giulani

not that he will cuz he's too cucked and cowardly to fire anyone lmao

"Michael Cohen please fire comey for me"

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

does time warner publish anything ?

maybe you've heard of batman :smugdog:

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Grimey Drawer

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

get Quoted or get hosed

:hai:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Drastic Actions posted:

I found the dark web

fake news

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:getin: trump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

it's just high proof corn liquor marketed as authentic moonshine or whatev, its p good for getting high lvl drunk and u begin 2 enjoy the fiery wrath that seeps into ur bloodstream - but thats about it (i do have an empty case sitting around storing stuff so ill chk and see if theres any sexy warnings and/or disclaimers.

fireball is p gross country fest shiet but iirc it uses Canadian Whisky (aka blended baloogan piss)

unless it's a foreign bottle it ain't gonna say poo poo, US distillers don't have to declare like, anything that they put into their products

also lmao canadian whiskey, what a bunch of cucks

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

troob

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

time for some alcyhol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Shakenbaker posted:

maybe you've heard of batman :smugdog:

bat-man?

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

TMMadman posted:

I actually don't think my lighter is going to make it through the night. Good thing I've got an emergency lighter inside and a crappy but half full lighter out in my car.

But I'm super lazy and high, so I hope I don't have to go outside to get the car lighter.

if it's an emergency just call 911 (or whatev) and light the cops on fire

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

TMMadman posted:

mother of god

thots and prayers

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

forums poster Bathyphenman

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
is trump real

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol nonny nonny hay merry marry go a hey

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Drastic Actions posted:

I found the dark web

:thunk:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GSD posted:

is trump trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bearjew posted:

forums poster Bathyphenman

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cithen posted:

can't be any worse than equifax

Like literally. The entirety of the united states had their financial data stolen.

Also equifax is immune to class action lawsuits because of a law that was passed in 2017. just for them

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rah! posted:

mother of god

thots and prayers

I shall keep you updated on the situation throughout the night!

Or at least until I get bored.

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

answer: trump

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

lol that uncle sam aint sukken he own dick like steve bandin

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Joementum posted:

i guess there's also the small problem that multiple members of the trump 2020 campaign staff are paid employees of the time warner corporation, but anyway probably not a big deal

this is going to result in trump telling everyone how game of thrones ends

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Epic High Five posted:

unless it's a foreign bottle it ain't gonna say poo poo, US distillers don't have to declare like, anything that they put into their products

also lmao canadian whiskey, what a bunch of cucks

ive actually never thought of that before but alas i drink like 3 beers a month nowadays so it doesnt matter to me anyways, and besides i mostly drank polish vodka

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

GSD posted:

answer: trump

question trumpthority

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

get Quoted or get hosed

just came from this post

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

ive actually never thought of that before but alas i drink like 3 beers a month nowadays so it doesnt matter to me anyways, and besides i mostly drank polish vodka

I'm having some of my favorite tonight:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/995072765110685698

• Locked thread