Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
no shirt is beating shirt fairly hands down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Memento posted:

gently caress how do you judge this

I mean if this actually goes to the scorecards how do you gauge who's winning?

whichever fighter was more consistently Aorigele during the fight

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries
This point elbow hammerfist thing is really odd.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
This should of been round 1

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
"hey Aorigele, we've all got solid bets on you taking it by TKO in the 3rd, savvy?"

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
aorigele won as soon as he decided to do anything at all

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Memento posted:

"hey Aorigele, we've all got solid bets on you taking it by TKO in the 3rd, savvy?"

This is so obvious its silly

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
bring back this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_orMrtda1BY

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
https://twitter.com/Grabaka_Hitman/status/995288342286741505

relive the magic

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
I should probably go to bed but if I didn't want to I could watch the ONE FC card for the next few hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s9M4Xk3W9k

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
The Perfectly Round Man

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Everyone give it up to Jesus.

This walkout song is really on the nose with is messaging

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Schiavello & the other guy are talking about both these girls feet.

:staredog:

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I thought I would watch Mighty Mo fight in the nineties. How does his brain keep him breathing and blinking?

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Captain Log posted:

I thought I would watch Mighty Mo fight in the nineties. How does his brain keep him breathing and blinking?

He mainly gets hit in the frontal cortex and auxiliary, unimportant limbs broken. The reptilian brain, which handles all the necessary functions of Mo-capable life, is safely hidden inside that huge neck, where the absorbent tissue is thicker AND it is illegal to hit with regularity.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm going to start calling this Bellator kid Aaron Pica because he eats cans.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I agree with Jon Fitch that Johnny Cash's cover of Rusty Cage is good as hell.

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Wait, what happened? Cheick Kongo won a fight and it wasn't an extremely tedious decision?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

It was the exact same punch he put away Pat Barry with.

Now we have a -classic- fitching going on. I love a good ftiching.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
I CANT loving BREATHE HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Lid posted:

I CANT loving BREATHE HAHHAHAHAHAHA

What happened?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Power of Pecota posted:

What happened?

https://twitter.com/FancyCombat/status/995500499838427137

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
bader just did to mo what rumble did to bader

fuckin lol

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

fuckin lol

I was listening to Mackenzie Dern's post-fight speech and the clip of Paul Daley booing at the crowd and I didn't even see the fight start and it was over.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

LobsterMobster posted:

fuckin lol

If there’s a replay of it i’d greatly appreciate it. Gonna :lol: if it really ends up Chael/Bader in the end.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://twitter.com/FancyCombat/status/995506799586529281

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
does someone have the deep megaton video

you know the one I mean

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

:perfect:

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.

that's better than 'shut up mom'

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

lol ryan bader is going to win the whole thing, isn't he?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

If he slowly and healthily puts the weight and strength on then he's easily the most modern skilled fighter in it.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Triticum Guzzler posted:

I don’t see him getting past meathead. Bader is more technically sound, but I don’t think Bader hits harder than a guy like Roy Nelson and I think he’s going to struggle to muscle around the much larger man. At the same time, when Bader gets hit hard he crumples, so Mitrione might just put him out.

I have enjoyed 3/4 of the hw tournament so far but loving :lol: that these are the four remaining of Bellator’s heavyweight titans.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lol, for context aoki is basically the colby covington of japan (posts on twitter saying all foreigners smell bad, etc) and recently has been posting about how even though sakurai beat him twice he's better than him, and calling him fat. then he went to sakurai's show and took a camera crew into his dressing room sarcastically showing respect and, well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXCki_xg4Ak&t=73s

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
I had no idea Aoki had a voice like Tom Waits

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lol, for context aoki is basically the colby covington of japan (posts on twitter saying all foreigners smell bad, etc) and recently has been posting about how even though sakurai beat him twice he's better than him, and calling him fat. then he went to sakurai's show and took a camera crew into his dressing room sarcastically showing respect and, well

Good.

mewse
May 2, 2006

That video thumbnail is funny because neither of them are wearing any sort of facial expression

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me

Triticum Guzzler posted:

fat sakurai is way scarier looking than any fit sakurai

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

fat sakurai is way scarier looking than any fit sakurai

He looks like the doorman for a high-stakes Yakuza-run Russian roulette game.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Make sure to translate the comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Mr. Nice! posted:

I don’t see him getting past meathead. Bader is more technically sound, but I don’t think Bader hits harder than a guy like Roy Nelson and I think he’s going to struggle to muscle around the much larger man. At the same time, when Bader gets hit hard he crumples, so Mitrione might just put him out.

I have enjoyed 3/4 of the hw tournament so far but loving :lol: that these are the four remaining of Bellator’s heavyweight titans.

Bader and Meathead trained together a decent amount and Bader seems extremely confident in his ability to wrestle the poo poo out of him